Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

The Only Silver Back Gorilla: One Of Us Is Gone! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Only Silver Back Gorilla: One Of Us Is Gone! (534 Views)

Wild Gorilla Kill In The Delta State / Rev Fr. Echiegu Is Gone! / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Silver Back Gorilla: One Of Us Is Gone! by confy22: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2017
We've lost a nairalander; Dossylvanus.

Death, where is thy sting? oh hades, where is thy victory? I met this brilliant dude here on nairaland, we became friends. One who could say things just the way they are without minding what, who or religion involved. Your dream of going to UK for a Master's degree program is... I never knew you were ill, this illness led to death. NYSC 2015 Batch B House and Kaduna 2015 batch B Corpers will know him very well. Go well Oyibo!

Re: The Only Silver Back Gorilla: One Of Us Is Gone! by Flatties: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2017
Sad!
May his soul R.I.P
Re: The Only Silver Back Gorilla: One Of Us Is Gone! by sisisioge: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2017
May God rest his soul and give his loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss. E Pele.
Re: The Only Silver Back Gorilla: One Of Us Is Gone! by Caustics: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2017
smiley
Re: The Only Silver Back Gorilla: One Of Us Is Gone! by StarBukola(f): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Rest well ,love.
Re: The Only Silver Back Gorilla: One Of Us Is Gone! by Kowor(f): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2017
Rest in peace.
Re: The Only Silver Back Gorilla: One Of Us Is Gone! by confy22: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2017
Amen!
Re: The Only Silver Back Gorilla: One Of Us Is Gone! by Tolexander: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Peace in rest bro!
Re: The Only Silver Back Gorilla: One Of Us Is Gone! by confy22: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Sissy3, Dominique, the guy was an active member, please do the needful let friends pay their tributes. Thanks! Lalasticlala...
Re: The Only Silver Back Gorilla: One Of Us Is Gone! by Nwodosis(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2017
I now believe that the best treasures are in the grave! Rest in Peace, handsome.
Re: The Only Silver Back Gorilla: One Of Us Is Gone! by Xsem(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2017
Rip

(1) (Reply)

Natural Herbs / See The 10-year-old Obese Boy Who Is Addicted To Eating Toilet Paper / Yabatech Best Student Died In A Ghastly Accident (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.