Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Hide Apps On Your Smartphone | Without Root Or Installing A Custom Launch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Hide Apps On Your Smartphone | Without Root Or Installing A Custom Launch (858 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / How Do I Hide Apps On My Tecno Camon CX? / How To Change Fonts Style On Android (with Or Without Root) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Apps On Your Smartphone | Without Root Or Installing A Custom Launch by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Though we may or may not be able to control the rate of hacks and privacy breaches, it's still important to protect our data and private life the little we can.

Private Me is an app that allows you to hide applications with rooting your smartphone, paying additional fees or installing a custom launcher.

Below is an article explaining the features of the private me app and tutorials on how to utilise these features.

Click here to download the private me app
Re: How To Hide Apps On Your Smartphone | Without Root Or Installing A Custom Launch by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2017
Clone apps: select from App Creating list to create apps you’ve installed, tap the app icon then will automatically prompt to create the app – detect app security – created successfully. When creating completed, the app can be used in PrivateMe normally. Now you can run multi accounts at the same time on one phone with the cloned app.
learn more..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help With My Gionee F103 / Best Most Used Samsung Galaxy S8 Unique Skins / Lenovo K8 Note - Now Official (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.