Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle (2043 Views)

Code To Check Glo Internet Bundle Usage/balance. / Globacom Launches Internet Bundle Plan. / Mtn's New Internet Bundle Tariffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by benzion72(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
Join me in calling MTN Nigeria to stop validity expiration on internet bundle purchased from MTN it is pure reap off to purchase 50MB for N500 and not use up to 5MB and after Twenty four hour you tell me is expired even if i buy another bundle the rest 45MB is gone with the wind. I know when public opinion moved against them in calling they behaved in telephone let us stop them on intenet too. Hope you will join this holy crusade.
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by tomiade1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2010
@ benzion. . .4 those that want to pay!,
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by benzion72(m): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2010
He is there a way through,round, under, above non payment. most of the ones I have explored dont work fine. It is either slow or work for two days and get stocked if there is way i will like to explore that option.
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by purplekayc(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2010
am thinking of buying it myself but it says that it has a 3gb per month or per day limit which of this is true ??ß
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by webgenius(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2010
I totally agree with poster because I suffer this often. Why is there a time limit on these bundles, it's simply not fair. If you pay for 50MB, then you should be allowed to enjoy your 50MB, no matter how long it takes you to use this. Also the 3G monthly limit is absolute crap, how was this determined. An average regular user of the internet would exceed this amount in a short while. Comm'on MTN, instead of all this giving away of money why not listen to your DATA customers and adjust your pricing appropriately?
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by goggs(m): 12:10am On Feb 11, 2010
MTN is one big fraud!!!!!!! registered for night time (N2,500). During the day i can surf at good speeds and get charged at 15kobo per kilobyte. Once it gets to 10 pm, no show. I can't log on. This has gone for like five days now. I can't get through to customer care and i doubt if they can help. Why do we get ripped in this country so?
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by jamace(m): 4:38am On Feb 11, 2010
True talk poster. I subscribed for monthly data plan but most of the time, I don't even use upto a quarter of the 3gb. The reason is that most of the time MTN services are bad. The most annoying aspect is that MTN will not even consider those periods in which their services were bad and compensate accordingly. MTN will cut you off on the dot of expiration of your data plan without compensation. NCC do something please, service providers are killing us.
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by chidyke77(m): 6:47am On Feb 11, 2010
Mtn is a complete fraud.
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by sulad82i(m): 8:24am On Feb 11, 2010
MTN and other service provider pay the NCC, so they wont really do anything to help the consumer yet until they make mad money before they respond.
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by lynxnoon(m): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2010
u guys should vonsider 1st if ur area is under 3G coverage cos dat wud really affect the speed of ur browsing
am currently using mtn nite plan and the speed is "off the hook" wink
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by Horus(m): 6:18am On Feb 12, 2010
sulad82i:

MTN and other service provider pay the NCC, so they wont really do anything to help the consumer yet until they make mad money before they respond.

MTN will have to change if they dont want to lose their customers, there is already new comers on the market: They are Ghana’s Zain, Cote d’Ivoire’s GreeN, Kenya’s EKTL or Etisalat Misr in.
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by Mtnwap(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2010
why waste ur time paying 500 a day, its all about freedom browsing.
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by raham4real(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2010
MTN nigeria has always been fraudulent in their services,depriving customers value for their money,go to Ghana & see how customers are happy,secondly NCC are just figure heads positioned to protect their own selfish interest at the expense of Nigerians,all these years no improvement,. What is Ncc doing? God should deliver our country.
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by Damix007(m): 3:28am On Aug 30, 2010
mtn is a big fraud!!!
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by tunde121oke: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2010
we all know that mtn is fraud GREAT ADVERT though ,i think zain is better .it is just better to unlock your mtn fast link so that you can use any other sim with it,it works for me
Re: Validity On Mtn Internet Bundle by ogagusps3: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2010
WE ALL KNOW!
That is why I pull 10gigs per day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recover OST And Soon Import OST To Outlook PST / Uk Arrival!!! Samsung 270e Intel Core I3 4gb Ram 500gb Hard Disk For 45k Only / How To Hack Facebook Account Using The Mobile Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.