Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Experienced Clothing Manufacturing Consultant Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Clothing Manufacturing Consultant Needed (561 Views)

Work From Home Online Job -- Sales Consultant Needed Urgently / Sales Executive And Consultant Needed For And IT Firm / Medical Consultant Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Clothing Manufacturing Consultant Needed by corporatechic(f): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need an experienced clothing manufacturing consultant for my female office wear brand. I need someone to assist with the set up of the manufacturing plant as well as assistance with hiring all the necessary staff to operate the manufacturing plant.

Please let me know if you know anyone or have any information that can assist with my search.

PS. The plant will be based in Lekki, Lagos so the consultant needs to be based in Lagos, preferably Lekki.

thanks,

C&C
Re: Experienced Clothing Manufacturing Consultant Needed by toric(f): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
you can contact me. 08024433514
Re: Experienced Clothing Manufacturing Consultant Needed by obisesan2016: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Call me on 08022838304 or email isaacfor2012@gmail.com
Re: Experienced Clothing Manufacturing Consultant Needed by corporatechic(f): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
toric:
you can contact me.

Thanks, I tried calling earlier today but your phone was switched off.

I'll try again tomorrow
Re: Experienced Clothing Manufacturing Consultant Needed by corporatechic(f): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
obisesan2016:
Call me on 08022838304 or email isaacfor2012@gmail.com

Thanks, I'll call you tomorrow morning
Re: Experienced Clothing Manufacturing Consultant Needed by Adex3037: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
corporatechic:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need an experienced clothing manufacturing consultant for my female office wear brand. I need someone to assist with the set up of the manufacturing plant as well as assistance with hiring all the necessary staff to operate the manufacturing plant.

Please let me know if you know anyone or have any information that can assist with my search.

PS. The plant will be based in Lekki, Lagos so the consultant needs to be based in Lagos, preferably Lekki.

thanks,

C&C

Can you please reach me via- 09092819006 or contactshile@gmail.com
will love to hear from you, as this is what i am into.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

(1) (Reply)

Free Templates: How To Reject A Job Politely / Website Designer Wanted In Abuja / Erecruiter Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.