Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me (2212 Views)

Who Knows The Name Of This Amazing Font / Who Knows A Reliable Youtube Download App? / Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by ORIJIN201(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2017
I bought a galaxy s5 thinking it was the international version from a shop. But after buying it i realised it was masked as international version but it is originally korean and the s5 has poor signal have talked to the guy that i want to change it. He is still giving me masked korean versions telling me that is what he has. Now i want my money back. I need a soldier that will intimidate the bastard, i don't mind paying 5k out of the m9ney to the soldier after collecting it anyone who knows one and will to help should
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by pyyxxaro: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2017
So because I sold Korean Samsung S5 to you

U want to arrange Soldier for me abi

Am waiting for you and the Soldier embarassed

I would be in my Shop 2mao by 8am tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by psucc(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2017
But Korea is not Nigeria nor in Nigeria! So it is international.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by dacovajnr: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Nokia 3310 fall on you!!! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by emmahardgun(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by falcon01: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2017
eyyah
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by emmahardgun(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
ORIJIN201:
I bought a galaxy s5 thinking it was the international version from a shop. But after buying it i realised it was masked as international version but it is originally korean and the s5 has poor signal have talked to the guy that i want to change it. He is still giving me masked korean versions telling me that is what he has. Now i want my money back. I need a soldier that will intimidate the bastard, i don't mind paying 5k out of the m9ney to the soldier after collecting it anyone who knows one and will to help should

call me i go elp u arrange soldiers
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by fatymore(f): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
No.. Area boys.. Would be better or those street guys
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by Tholluwalase(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy. grin
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by ehnok(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lolx, I thought a Police officer should be in charge of stuffs like that...
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by FirstCounsel(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
ehnok:
Lolx, I thought a Police officer should be in charge of stuffs like that...
Soldiers are not allowed to dabble into commercial disputes. Only a foolish soldier would agree to get in involved. If his commanding officer finds out, he's in hot sauce. I think "our people" need to be educated on these things. Don't ever involve soldiers in commercial disputes.

2 Likes

Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by jojothegreat(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
U no evern need soldier sef.. Just Pay area boys 2,000..
Go home and relax.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by excanny: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
The right place to go is CPC

HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT ABOUT A BAD PRODUCT OR SERVICE IN NIGERIA
Posted at 08:08h in How-To-Guides by
Admin  0 Comments  0 Likes 
MAKING A COMPLAINT
Receiving substandard goods or sub-par services is unfortunately something which every customer will have to go through at some point in time. Now, while the law in Nigeria might not be able to prevent it from happening, it can however provide recourse for you and a way to air your grievance and potentially get compensated whenever this occurs.
In Nigeria, there is a specific body that has been set up to help consumers deal with issues where companies have either provided poor service or they have sold substandard goods to the consumer. This organization is the Consumer Protection Council – CPC .
The CPC is an agency of the Government under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment. It commenced operations in Nigeria in 1999. The CPC has 5 primary functions –
To inform consumers about their rights
To eliminate hazardous products from the market and ensure that products and services comply with required standards/specifications
To issue guidelines and regulations to producers of goods and services
To prosecute offenders when and where necessary
To provide redress to consumer complaints
So, all in all, the CPC is a pretty powerful agency, it is in fact the most powerful consumer redress and monitoring agency in Nigeria.
What things can you report to the CPC
The answer to this is – almost any and everything which is related to a product or service which you have paid for. Some industries have certain specific redress mechanisms, for instance in the Banking industry, complaints against banks should be the directed to the Central Bank of Nigeria. However, by and large the CPC is a catch all for most products and services.
So, if you think a company has acted unfairly toward you, you may report the company to the CPC. Examples of things you can report include:
Instances when you were misled or
tricked into buying a product or service
Instances where you have been sold fake or substandard products
Instances where you have received a poor level of service
How to report a complaint to the CPC
The CPC has set up an online form for consumers who want to make a complaint about a company. The information which you will have to provide are:
Name of person making the complaint
Contact Address
Contact details – Mobile number and email address
Name of the company you are complaining about
Address of the company/branch you visited
Contact details of the company
Receipt No. of Product/Service (if you have one)
Brief explanation of your complaint
Brief explanation of the outcome you want (e.g. you want a refund, you want to exchange goods etc.)
You may complete the online complaint form here – CPC Online Complaint Form. If you are not comfortable completing an online form, and would need to talk the complaint through first, then the CPC has dedicated customer complaint lines which you can call. You may contact them on 08056002020, 08056003030, or by email on : contact@cpc.gov.ng

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by tdayof(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
emmahardgun:
You really dropped your number to intimidate a civilian? Forwarding your number to the right section will definitely get you your own share of intimidation. The CAS would really be embarrassed by your action.

2 Likes

Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by udemzyudex(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
tdayof:

You really dropped your number to intimidate a civilian? Forwarding your number to the right section will definitely get you your own share of intimidation. The CAS would really be embarrassed by your action.

LOL.. Read his last post he want to help the op to arrange soldiers .

Op, chill I know some Nigeria sellers are mean, especially the igbo guys, any money that enters hardly goes out, in fact doesn't go out again .

Involve the police, that's if you have the money to settle police.
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by NNAMDIII(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
tdayof:

Bro don't mind that guy, the guy even applied for nda 69rc, see the type of person that want to be a military officer undecided undecided Some people sev ehn, because of chicken feed wey dem dey find dem go just wan to dey disgrace our military cry

1 Like

Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by NNAMDIII(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
emmahardgun:
shey be you wan dey intimidate civilians ba? I pity you, nda will never take you If you don't change the way you think, instead make you dey read for Next year Ndaee you dey here dey fly your digits undecided undecided
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by kick(f): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Why don't you just flash it with international stock rom and save yourself all the trouble.
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Call chief of army staff to supply you with battalion of soldiers.
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by adexdon(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
dz job is for badoo boiz....u dnt nid soldier to intervene
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by tafat: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
May God help
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
emmahardgun:
see this small boy, na so them dey kidnap una
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by emmahardgun(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
jerrythafinisher:
see this small boy, na so them dey kidnap una
am very sorry sir
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by emmahardgun(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
NNAMDIII:
shey be you wan dey intimidate civilians ba? I pity you, nda will never take you If you don't change the way you think, instead make you dey read for Next year Ndaee you dey here dey fly your digits undecided undecided
am very sorry sir

2 Likes

Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by emmahardgun(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Bro don't mind that guy, the guy even applied for nda 69rc, see the type of person that want to be a military officer undecided undecided Some people sev ehn, because of chicken feed wey dem dey find dem go just wan to dey disgrace our military cry
am very sorry sir

2 Likes

Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by emmahardgun(m): 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
tdayof:

am sori sir
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by ORIJIN201(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy
Thank you emmahardgun i go show that idiot shege angry angry

1 Like

Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 03, 2017
pyyxxaro:
So because I sold Korean Samsung S5 to you

U want to arrange Soldier for me abi

Am waiting for you and the Soldier embarassed

I would be in my Shop 2mao by 8am tongue

Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by AdmiralPato(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
NNAMDIII:

cheesy
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by lereinter(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
what is internation version
korean is not even a african country
Re: Any Soldier Or Anyone Who Knows A Soldier That Is Around Alimosho Help Me by ORIJIN201(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
lereinter:

what is internation version

korean is not even a african country
Samsung releases their phones based on regions like Europe US Africa China Korea. so they have different bands. Europe and Africa use the international (global) version even the internals are usually different in other words you can't repair the Global version with the parts of that of Korea despite at times they can be the same hardware.
Have changed My phone Sha the dude later gave me a US version sprint to be precise new I can flash what ever I want cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Raila Odinga Virus On Your Symbian Phones! / 10 Reasons Why Your Android Battery Is Charging Slowly And How To Fix Them / GLO Customer Care See This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.