Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

How Do I Access A Long Time Loan With Land As Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Access A Long Time Loan With Land As Collateral (662 Views)

"I Have Never Been Able To Access A Facility From The Banks.” -shehu Sani / How Can I Access A Loan Of 150k -200k To Fund My Business? / New Law Compels Zimbabwe Banks To Accept Cattles, Goat And Sheep As Collateral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Access A Long Time Loan With Land As Collateral by blackborn7(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Greeting Guys,

In a country where everything is gripping down and the economic is approaching to a state of decay, things are becoming very unusual and abnormal. we all know that accessing a loan isn't that easy so i decided to write this post if anyone who knows or can recommend any financial institutions, government agencies, SME's that will enable me have access to a long time loan (maximum 4 to 5 years with interest). The first payment will be done in 2 years and the full balance will be paid in 3 years with its calculated interest .I have a 450 square meters plot located in Atan Phase 1 and i also have a registered company name and its registration number with 2 million naira share capital. I'm in need of 4 million Naira to start a business.

if you have anyone, any institution, any government agency, kindly drop their websites, contacts or address for follow up. or email me personally hello@ameebo.com or mycossantana@lycos.com

thanks.
Re: How Do I Access A Long Time Loan With Land As Collateral by kelvine(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
From a family member, a friend who believes in you or from an NGO that doesnt exist.
Meanwhile if you have relevant documents that back up your claims above you can discuss with your account officers for possible options.
Re: How Do I Access A Long Time Loan With Land As Collateral by blackborn7(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
kelvine:
From a family member, a friend who believes in you or from an NGO that doesnt exist.
Meanwhile if you have relevant documents that back up your claims above you can discuss with your account officers for possible options.

if i have a family member that is buoyant enough to help me with finances, i wont even come here writing grandiose statement. all my loves are dependable but lack financial resources. as for account officers, i wont bother myself wasting my precious time bringing document and talking plenty at the end i go home empty. I need men and women that matters so i can get my job done.as long as i can pay back no big deal.
Re: How Do I Access A Long Time Loan With Land As Collateral by agarawu23(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2017
blackborn7:

if i have a family member that is buoyant enough to help me with finances, i wont even come here writing grandiose statement. all my loves are dependable but lack financial resources. as for account officers, i wont bother myself wasting my precious time bringing document and talking plenty at the end i go home empty. I need men and women that matters so i can get my job done.as long as i can pay back no big deal.
Don't bother urself, nobody gives a long time loan as requested. If your collateral is worth over the amount u want to loan, u can easily get loan only "if you will reduce your payment time". 4 years is too long for a 4m loan and the worse part of it is; " you will pay the first batch after two years" shocked

No individual or organization will give u such loan.
Re: How Do I Access A Long Time Loan With Land As Collateral by bizgenius1: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
agarawu23:

Don't bother urself, nobody gives a long time loan as requested. If your collateral is worth over the amount u want to loan, u can easily get loan only "if you will reduce your payment time". 4 years is too long for a 4m loan and the worse part of it is; " you will pay the first batch after two years" shocked

No individual or organization will give u such loan.

Hello pls how much interest do you charge on 1m loan for 1year with collateral?

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Into Your Account / You Need A Business That Will Succeed Even With Recession / Amity Estate Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.