Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,296 members, 7,850,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes (3827 Views)

Print More Naira Notes - Tinubu Tells FG / Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by moneyest(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
KahlDrogo:
The illiterate couldn't even spell Anambra properly.

He must be a wawa or abakaliki igbo Jew. cheesy
and u must be an ijebu demon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by Dedetwo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
mekaboy:
If you like write it on Kanus head. ANAMBRA WILL HAVE ELECTIONS.

Tread slowly on this plank. Nobody thought sit-at-home order by IPOB will produce results.
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by weyab: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
wizzakosh:
No be only period, bit frequency.
still a function of period
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by laribarry: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
There shall be no more election in Biafraland....period!

No problem, an interim government awaits you and it's going to be by appointment. Life will not cease, neither will governance end in that region as long as it's still under Nigeria.

The reason why government has been quiet is that th agitation hasn't affected Nigerian economy or close down government facilities. I dare ipob to try it. Draw the first blood!

Truth is that if you don't vote they will appoint.

1 Like

Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by jmoore(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Illiterates are the ones supporting the boycott.

1 Like

Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by jmoore(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dedetwo:

Tread slowly on this plank. Nobody thought sit-at-home order by IPOB will produce results.
Which result did it produce? There is a difference between A1 and F9.

Illiterates will not be allowed to disturb the peace in Anambra.
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by Dedetwo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
jmoore:

It is only in your dummy world would Illiterates support boycott. How the hell did Illiterates discern the meaning of boycott talk less of support? Most Nigerians have skewed stream of thought indeed.

3 Likes

Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by Dedetwo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
jmoore:

Which result did it produce? There is a difference between A1 and F9.

Illiterates will not be allowed to disturb the peace in Anambra.

To go by the manner in which you use words on this forum, I really do not think you can strike a difference between A1 and F9. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by ipob1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
xstry:
they'll just install whomever they see fit as Gov, who then would you cry to?
install who? Stop delluding ur self
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by jmoore(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
ipob1:
install who? Stop delluding ur self
Why do folks like you love advertising your ignorance? If all Igbos refuse to vote and an Hausa man that resides in Anambra gets just 2 votes, who then will become governor?
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by ipob1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
ozowarac:
IT WAS LIKE A JOKE

When he started. Many of us never took him seriously. We thought he was just another distraction in Nigeria. There has been agitations long before he came but his style was different from them all. His approach was different. He spoke from far away land but his voice was closer to us than the air that we breathe. Many have come from the window though maybe started sincerely but ended up crushed by the enemy either through oppression or guns or bribes. Many of us looked for a messiah before he showed up. We waited for that one that will prove himself clean and flawless, that will not betray our course. We knew we needed freedom but we never could tell how it will come until he showed up. When we started listening we were bullied by the forces of darkness but we hesitated. Many of us hid in secret places to listen to that resounding voice in an Igbo intonation from far away London. We believed but continued in doubt. We saw many lay down their lives and our confidence increased. We started investigating. We started asking questions. They told us his name was Nnamdi KANU. Our confidence increased the more. He made many boasts which time has proved to be prophecies. So now just like the scriptures told us "that any who prophesies and his words do not come to pass is a false prophet and should be disregarded" but all his prophesies came to pass and are still coming to pass.

He told us that now (at the time he said it) no body wants to talk about Biafra but that very soon they won't be able to help it and everyone will talk about Biafra. Now it is happening.

He told us that by the time he finishes with Buhari that Buhari will run to Britain and never come back and now we are still looking for the man, he is yet to return.

How he was able to turn the whole world's attention to his little home in Afara-Ukwu, Umuahia is still a mystery.

Now if you don't talk about Nnamdi KANU and Biafra it is one and the same like you not talking about news in Africa.

The government of the zoo can't help it, the world powers can't stop it. The politicians of Igbo stock can't fight it. It has become the most trending stuff in the region of Biafra (south south south East).

Biafra may not be a country in the world map today but it is obvious in the world now that Biafra is a country in the world's space.

Biafra may not have her independence today but it is obvious no one not even the devil can stop the restoration of Biafra.

Though it started LIKE A JOKE but now Biafra lives in the hearts of millions so if you have ever thought of stopping it, sorry, it's too late.

It is too late to kill a living Biafra.

It is too late to stop the moving train.

It is too late

It is too late

It is too late

Because...

Biafra is here!!!

#AllhailBiafra
#AllhailNnamdiKanu
#AllhailIPOB

Tari Nemi
real son of his father, i hail oo

2 Likes

Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by ipob1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
laribarry:

No problem, an interim government awaits you and it's going to be by appointment. Life will not cease, neither will governance end in that region as long as it's still under Nigeria.

The reason why government has been quiet is that th agitation hasn't affected Nigerian economy or close down government facilities. I dare ipob to try it. Draw the first blood!

Truth is that if you don't vote they will appoint.
sorry but i can see that war is looming but this time am sorry for the xoo

1 Like

Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by ipob1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
jmoore:
for the fact that u kept saying that dosnt make it a reality, goto hell!

2 Likes

Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by jmoore(m): 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
ipob1:
for the fact that u kept saying that dosnt make it a reality, goto hell!
I have said it several times that supporters of Nnamdi Kanu na eme ka ndi egbu wara isi.
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by ipob1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
jmoore:

Why do folks like you love advertising your ignorance? If all Igbos refuse to vote and an Hausa man that resides in Anambra gets just 2 votes, who then will become governor?
must i be exchanging words with u? Am a political scientist ( a learned gentle man) so go nd wrestle words with ur fellow touts

1 Like

Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by jmoore(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
ipob1:
must i be exchanging words with u? Am a political scientist ( a learned gentle man) so go nd wrestle words with ur fellow touts
Political scientist indeed!!

If you want referendum, why not form a political party and vote in senators/house of rep members of your choice that will speak in your favour in the national assembly.
Who will speak for you in the national assembly if you don't vote?
Who will give you Biafra? Trump or Putin?
undecided

1 Like

Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by ipob1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
jmoore:

I have said it several times that supporters of Nnamdi Kanu na eme ka ndi egbu wara isi.
i wu onye ara, i can swear u ar not igbo. U ar just an opportunist who learnt igbo. Chineke kpo kwa gi oku there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by jmoore(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
ipob1:
i wu onye ara, i can swear u ar not igbo. U ar just an opportunist who learnt igbo. Chineke kpo kwa gi oku there
You wey be Igbo, upload your DNA to prove that you are Igbo.

I guess Ojukwu that was buried with Nigerian flag was not Igbo too. undecided
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by ipob1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
jmoore:

You wey be Igbo, upload your DNA to prove that you are Igbo.

I guess Ojukwu that was buried with Nigerian flag was not Igbo too. undecided
echehu m na enwere m oge gi. Chineke kpo gi oku ebie ebi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by jmoore(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
ipob1:
echehu m na enwere m oge gi. Chineke kpo gi oku ebie ebi
This has nothing to do with Chineke. Political scientist with fake certificate. Can't even counter a single comment of mine grin grin
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by Theleutenant: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
nonsobaba:
The wawa or abakaliki idiot even used pencil to write that nonsense so that he can erase it when he wants to go and buy snuff. Deranged cowards!
. shut up kiddo

nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by Chiefly(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 mods pls close this thread.
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by Goodking(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Na so you de mumu de follow Biafrans everywhere. Wetin them do you? Na waooh!
GameGod:
Dumb illiterate biafrans.
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by ipob1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
jmoore:

This has nothing to do with Chineke. Political scientist with fake certificate. Can't even counter a single comment of mine grin grin
wow dude,u realy tink i have that time to start countering every hocus pocus from cretins like u online? U ar jobless i tink
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by belente(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
op your brain dey there
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Chiefly:
Lalasticlala mynd44 mods pls close this thread.

Are you afraid?.. So soon?...e pepper you? Anumanu!
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by laribarry: 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
ipob1:
sorry but i can see that war is looming but this time am sorry for the xoo

Ignorance is very bad. Government is playing a smart game and kanu too but government has frustrated him with her silence.

Kanu expects the government to react so that he can accuse Nigeria of victimization and draw sympathy from UN but government has refused to be violence despite break bail conditions.

If IPOD strike first, then it's on record that they have rebelled and when nigerian army will roll out tanks, mortars and infantry proceeds, then it will b justified.

As it stands now, the frustrating team is IPOD. Their plans to force a war or accuse government of war crime or massacre hasn't worked as plan. Let's see what happens in Anambra. It will go a long way.
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by laribarry: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
jmoore:

Political scientist indeed!!

If you want referendum, why not form a political party and vote in senators/house of rep members of your choice that will speak in your favour in the national assembly.
Who will speak for you in the national assembly if you don't vote?
Who will give you Biafra? Trump or Putin?
undecided

You are learned indeed. Referendum is not in our Constitution and you can't impose it on government. It first must be passed into law and who will represent you guys if you don't have reps? Mind you, they vote in national assembly so if you don't have enuf reps becos you didn't vote then how can it b adopted?

Abi na war UK take conduct referendum? It must go through an electoral process. So they can stay home and dream of biafra.
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by ipob1(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2017
laribarry:

Ignorance is very bad. Government is playing a smart game and kanu too but government has frustrated him with her silence.

Kanu expects the government to react so that he can accuse Nigeria of victimization and draw sympathy from UN but government has refused to be violence despite break bail conditions.

If IPOD strike first, then it's on record that they have rebelled and when nigerian army will roll out tanks, mortars and infantry proceeds, then it will b justified.

As it stands now, the frustrating team is IPOD. Their plans to force a war or accuse government of war crime or massacre hasn't worked as plan. Let's see what happens in Anambra. It will go a long way.
u talks like a cretin, continue
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by jmoore(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2017
laribarry:

You are learned indeed. Referendum is not in our Constitution and you can't impose it on government. It first must be passed into law and who will represent you guys if you don't have reps? Mind you, they vote in national assembly so if you don't have enuf reps becos you didn't vote then how can it b adopted?

Abi na war UK take conduct referendum? It must go through an electoral process. So they can stay home and dream of biafra.

Don't mind those folks. They can keep shouting Biafra from now till 1 million years. If they refuse to vote in those that will represent them in the national assembly, then nothing for them.
Re: No Election In Anambra: Written On Naira Notes by Jonathan39: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2017
This is a new approach and I think I will adopt it. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidentcovik Trends On Twitter As Imam Roast Buhari / Tony Chidi Wanted For Importing 6.5B Worth Of Heroin Spraying Money In Church / Buhari Narrows Successor To Lawan, Amaechi - TheWILL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.