Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Today's Open Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Open Heaven (320 Views)

My Journey Into heaven / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Open Heaven by oprite: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Topic: Why Your Healing Is Now
[Sunday 2, July 2017]
Memorise: And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the
glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of
grace and truth. – John 1:14
Read: Jeremiah 32:26-27 (KJV)
26 Then came the word of the LORD unto Jeremiah,
saying,
27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is
there any thing too hard for me? Bible in One Year: 1 Samuel 10-11, Lamentation 3:37-4:1, Hymn: Sing hymn 5
In Jeremiah 32:27, God said something very profound: “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there
any thing too hard for me?” In this scripture, God introduced Himself as the God
of all flesh. Similarly, in Ezekiel 18:4, He said all souls are His; so we can correctly say that God is
also the God of all souls. Also, Hebrews 12:9 calls Him the Father of spirits; we can therefore correctly
say that He is the God of all spirits. Considering all
these, we can confidently say that God is the God
of all the spirit, soul and body (the flesh). It
therefore means that He knows everything about
your spirit, soul and body, and being the Owner of them all, He can work on any part of you. Praise
God!......
See in full here
http://bitigee.com/2U9u
Re: Today's Open Heaven by emakoji(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jesus has already paid the price...... The work is finished

1 Like

Re: Today's Open Heaven by oprite: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
yea, that's why its sure that our healing is now! Because He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. isaiah 53:5....

(1) (Reply)

Judgment Day!!! In The Past Or Future? / Anouncement! Anouncement!! Anouncement!!! / National Christian Elders Forum (ncef) Highlights 20 Points For FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.