Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,112 members, 7,867,207 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) (38875 Views)

ICPC Arrests Okoi Obono-Obla / Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by adaoshi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
I think various police commands should emulate Delta state police command where the commissioner of police created state Anti Cult Unit aka SACU. This unit has significantly reduced the menace of cultism in the state. States government should enact stiffer punishment for cultists and cult related offences.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by persius555(m): 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I personally think it is ChukwuAbiama punishing him for saying a referendum on Biafra is a constitutional impossibility.

I hope he realizes after this that despite our humanly powers; God always has the final say...and when you try to play the role of God and stop his will, you get what Pharoah got.

(Exodus 7:14-11:10)

How inhuman you reduce the death of a human to a regional struggle. How stupid silly you have become.

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by charles009(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Omo, this rough seas for Cali don dey turn to full blown cyclone o...

Even we grey hairs dey on wither. Before small kk boys go use us count scores.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by gentlekeny(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
This is not a genuine fight against occultism. If his nephew hadn't been killed, would he have spoken out publicly against occultism. What does this government officials take the masses for, something they can easily play with their emotion?

PS: This is the sad reality about occultism. Occultism pays no one.

Guy, commend the man for bringing this issue up and accepting that its his nephew that died.

Secondly, he said they had a meeting and told the youngman to denounce cultism. Haba!!! the man don try na.

Meanwhile, have you heard a word from the parents of this boy?

Some politicians will keep quiet as if it doesnt concern them

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
charles009:

Even we grey hairs dey on wither. Before small kk boys go use us count scores.

But the way dem take dey OVB RBs for that coast dey run water for my eyes o. Abeg en garde o.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Take it to the bank and cash it!

Many of your slimy,two-timing politicians in government,out of government, in the corridors of power are high-ranking cultists too,and they have network/caucus not just in Nigeria but worldwide. (The more clout or influence you get, the more connections and you move higher up the ranks),that's how Godfatherism springs up.

You nigerians better wise up,how do you think most of these guys with no credibility get political recommendations and subsequent appointments...it is from these confraternity/Cult or whatever they belong to.

All these yeye street boys are just being used by some of these politicians like tissue paper!...benefits dem no go ever see.

If he wants to pour out his pain,anger and frustrations he should should 'square up' to the higher ups.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
rachaeladiya:
Find this video on line and since then I have been jumping from one WIFI � to another... Just give it a trial any buy me chicken �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM6lsdHZI-w
copied
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by damilton(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
If not that his nephew was a victim, will he be talking like this. hypocrites of the highest order
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
gideoN91:
Which cults are fighting again?

Vikings and klansmen confraternity.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by toastedbread: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
only Jesus saves.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by slimhomiequan(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by slawomir: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
selfmadeboss:

you are a full blown bastard. boiz dey brag about money, you dey brag about ruggedity.
infact poverty fall on you there

broke asss dude brag about money.
we neo black the dodorima guys from Benin City don't brag about money. we spend money with double hands
go huzzle hard you broke asss moda fuckerr
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
slawomir:

we neo black the dodorima guys from Benin City don't brag about money. we spend money with double hands
e clear
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin I am sorry to say this, I don't pity cultists .... He died a useless death. I only pity the parents
No need to pity them as well if u can't train your child the world will train them for u
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by glossy6(f): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
He paid the supreme price.
Shun cult
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by glossy6(f): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
He paid the supreme price.
Shun cult
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
slawomir:

thunder fire your generation there. na una type we dey use do money rituals.
na one small boy from svc go drp you before end of this year. i go read about you for nairaland front page.
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I personally think it is ChukwuAbiama punishing him for saying a referendum on Biafra is a constitutional impossibility.

I hope he realizes after this that despite our humanly powers; God always has the final say...and when you try to play the role of God and stop his will, you get what Pharoah got.

(Exodus 7:14-11:10)

This Biafra of a thing had eaten dip into your brain and nothing left in your scull for reasoning, must you display your foolishness at every instance?
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by slawomir: 7:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
selfmadeboss:

thunder fire your generation there. na una type we dey use do money rituals.
na one small boy from svc go drp you before end of this year. i go read about you for nairaland front page.
who go fit drop me?
na we dey drop people. dodorima. ask about us for your location. them go tell you.
you be Jew man.
na flock we dey flock people like una when be jew
then after flocking me and my guys go open office for your head.
small piking.
in fact I nor go follow you talk again. make I enter zafike hotel unto casting things. live to be rugged. born to be rugged. born to die
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
pikin wey say him mama no go sleep himsef no go sleep,abi mr.bonobo obla no b so?
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
slawomir:

who go fit drop me?
na we dey drop people. dodorima. ask about us for your location. them go tell you.
you be Jew man.
na flock we dey flock people like una when be jew
then after flocking me and my guys go open office for your head.
small piking.
in fact I nor go follow you talk again. make I enter zafike hotel unto casting things. live to be rugged. born to be rugged. born to die
poor bastard.
poverty fall on you there
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by platodeen(m): 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
ascaloth:
How did he get caught up in this act

Abeg has anyone tried this data of thing before? Please, kindly advise
Re: Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) by iukpe: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Real life.
UNIVERSITY = A breeding ground for intellectualism, setting the pace for future and laying finishing touches on individuals , shaping minds, believes and practices.

UNIVERSITY = The place where cultism was born bred and developed to the admiration of people who couldnt reach universities.

Cultism has graduated from campuses its now in our society reaching peoples homes, touching parents and families directly.

Who will tell the youth this is not the way things should go?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdullah Mohammed Flaunts His Rolls-Royce & Wristwatch / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu / President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.