Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

6mths Old Male Gsd For Sale Or Swap For A (female) Gsd - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 6mths Old Male Gsd For Sale Or Swap For A (female) Gsd (805 Views)

Adolescent Female GSD Up For Sale or Swap / 3months Old Male Gsd Pups Available(sold sold) / Peacock Pair Of A Male And A Female For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6mths Old Male Gsd For Sale Or Swap For A (female) Gsd by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Gsd for sale or swap
reason for sale:
i need a dog for breeding
conditions for swap
d dog must b a female and 3-6mnths old
must be agressive(bcoz it will also b used as a gaurd dog)
location is kaduuna
contact 09061220741

Re: 6mths Old Male Gsd For Sale Or Swap For A (female) Gsd by Greene66: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
1. Is your male aggressive?

2. This one wey ur male dey lie down like this.. hope all is well?

3. Besides, if the female is aggressive as you desire, be ready to be bitten because to the female you are also a stranger.

My point is, don't look for aggressive dog. Instead train your dog to be aggressive. Otherwise what they bring to you as aggressive (because it barks), may just do nothing the day real danger comes. Then you will know.

You want to breed, are you ready to train what you are breeding?

Also, The female being brought to you, how guaranteed are you, of its quality? Health? Many females die at first pregnancy.

Finally, Why give your male away? who will mate your female? I have male and female. (yet I have no intention of breeding). Have you considered the joy in a male and female dog living together? Your male will even become more aggressive toward the outside (because of the female). But if you give him away, you won't get that. The female may not even do anything sef. Female sabi shout well well. Fight no dey their body. grin Na male things. I have 4 dogs. I can testify.

P.s a 25k or 30k Female gsd puppy isn't too much Bro. Don't give that boy away. Marshall right? cry
Re: 6mths Old Male Gsd For Sale Or Swap For A (female) Gsd by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hw can i make my dog become as agressive as i want bcoz d only thing wey d dog knw na to eat and sleep e no dey bark instead e go dey follow every wey e c play
Re: 6mths Old Male Gsd For Sale Or Swap For A (female) Gsd by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
umarsheks6:
Hw can i make my dog become as agressive as i want bcoz d only thing wey d dog knw na to eat and sleep e no dey bark instead e go dey follow every wey e c play

Lol and you want to exchange such a dog with a female aggressive one? I don't think anyone will want your dog in exchange for a female one but you never know

1 Like

Re: 6mths Old Male Gsd For Sale Or Swap For A (female) Gsd by rugipp(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
How much for sale?
Re: 6mths Old Male Gsd For Sale Or Swap For A (female) Gsd by Greene66: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
umarsheks6:

You should start training from the first day he comes in the home. But it's never too late. A dog is really not always aggressive though, he just doesn't like strangers. My 3 months old female is a typical aggressive dog because she growls at me and barks at the other dogs. I don't think you want that. Do you?

But in your own regard, let me tell you what to do.

Keep the dog in the house with you ALWAYS. So he doesn't see anyone else to play with. You can also lock him in the house alone and start banging the doors seriously to fein an attack

He will yelp or even start crying and peeing. Do it again after 2 days, he will pee in fear again. Do it the third time after 4 days, he will bark. He will overcome the fear. He will bark twice or once then cry. Do it again after 7 days, he will bark angrily and growl. Then at that point your dog is on the road to aggression.

Remember, keep him inside with you. After pulling the above stunt to force out his bark, whenever he is outside to pee and he see someone he will remember the stunts you pulled and he will be worried. He won't play as usual, he will bark or growl. Slow and steady, you will get a full aggressive dog.

I tested this on my Siberian Husky, it worked. I also tested it on my GSD it worked. But my female, no need.. that one is a spoiled brat

smiley
Re: 6mths Old Male Gsd For Sale Or Swap For A (female) Gsd by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 03, 2017
D dog is always on chain i only release in d evenin to pee and at night to gaurd because dat is d only time he barks nd he can bark tru out d night even if der is notin goin on @greene66
Re: 6mths Old Male Gsd For Sale Or Swap For A (female) Gsd by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol and you want to exchange such a dog with a female aggressive one? I don't think anyone will want your dog in exchange for a female one but you never know
there some people who want a pet dog
Re: 6mths Old Male Gsd For Sale Or Swap For A (female) Gsd by Greene66: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2017
umarsheks6:
D dog is always on chain i only release in d evenin to pee and at night to gaurd because dat is d only time he barks nd he can bark tru out d night even if der is notin goin on @greene66

You should tell the difference between barks. Dogs bark just like humans talk. A bark can be anything now until he see someone or something.

1. He can bark just calling your attention.
2. He can bark or cry out of distress
3. He can bark because he is alone and want you.
4. He can bark to challenge someone.

You should tell the difference between these...

I advise you learn more about dogs... I have created a few threads to help dog owners in things like this. .check my profile

(1) (Reply)

Both Sex Stunning Caucasian Puppies / What Is The Actual Danger Of In-breeding? Should I do it? / Help Identify This Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.