Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,935 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Anita Joseph Puts Her Hour Glass Figure On Display - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Puts Her Hour Glass Figure On Display (947 Views)

Bbnaija Ceec Displays Her Hour-glass Shape In Black Dress (photo) / Actress Ini Edo Flaunts Hour Glass Figure... / Actress Nadia Buari Shows Off Her Hour Glass Curves In Figure-hugging Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Puts Her Hour Glass Figure On Display by nicky20: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
The body on this lady, is just wow.
Actress Anita Joseph, again put her figure in display in a figure hugging black dress, posing for the camera with a contented smile on her face.
The very curvy actress, had on braid, blue eye makeup and two rings to compliment her sexy look.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-83_qqBDXw68/WVjrta2ZIVI/AAAAAAAAKtE/BTa_4KltmNIgvl_aJ14JSfpTCzmLYFRqgCLcBGAs/s1600/vc.jpg[/img]

lalasticlala Mynd44

More @>>>( https://trendzbase..com/2017/07/anita-joseph-puts-her-hour-glass-figure.html
Re: Anita Joseph Puts Her Hour Glass Figure On Display by ghettowriter(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Were is 8?
Re: Anita Joseph Puts Her Hour Glass Figure On Display by 40kobo77: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Are there those that have met her in person here?

I have a couple of times,and she is really ugly. Scars and tattoos all over her body, with some slight body odour.

Still wonder how she makes FP here always.
Re: Anita Joseph Puts Her Hour Glass Figure On Display by Yomzzyblog: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
40kobo77:

I have a couple of times,and she is really ugly. Scars and tattoos all over her body, with some slight body odour.

grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Puts Her Hour Glass Figure On Display by Rtopzy(f): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
40kobo77:

You no get joy o.......
Re: Anita Joseph Puts Her Hour Glass Figure On Display by LesbianBoy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dirty sexy hoe! angry

(1) (Reply)

Uk-based Woman Claims Toyin Lawani's Son, Lord Maine, Belongs To Her / Man Does Surgery To Get Horns!!! Na Wa Oo!! / Odulade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.