Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) (23788 Views)

Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / 5 Sars Officers Beat Man To Pulp And Collected N200k For Bail (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by ovokooo: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
About six Nigerian Navy Secondary School personnel on Saturday beat a man and a Corps Member in Ondo state. According to an eyewitness the incident happened in Idoani in Ose LGA of Ondo State around 9:30am. He said the Navy Secondary School recruit personnel came to the Idoani’s First Bank to make withdrawal at the ATM Machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO02tx76sdg

But that the queue at the ATM Machine was long owing to the fact that it was a market day.

Eyewitness said: ‘everybody was on the queue when about six Nigeria Navy Secondary School recruit personnel came around 9:30 abort the line to make withdrawal ‘One of them alighted first from their Coaster bus, worked toward the ATM machine without seeking permission from those on the queue to make withdrawal but the man in front of the ATM machine queue pleaded that he had been there since 5am and that six of them could not make withdrawal at the same time’

The Eyewitness further said ‘next thing we saw was that one of them (Navy Secondary School personnel) slapped the man on the face and others joined in beating the man. ‘It seem the branch manager saw what was going on through his CCTV camera he came out to ask what was happening and why were they beating the man.

A Corp Member explained to the branch manager what had happened and he took his phone and called the Commander of Nigeria Navy secondary Imeri. ‘After the branch manager Left. The Naval person slapped the Corps Member for narrating the incident to the bank manage.’

View Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/navy-personnel-beat-corp-member-ondo-video-pics/
Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by NNAMDIII(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ordinary navy school wey dem go na him dey come dey do plumming101 for bank, if to say dem come go NMS now we no go hear word undecided undecided That Corp member sev na mumu ,if na me dem for know say khaki no be leather

5 Likes

Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
It has finished for this country cry

Small pikin shocked strong boys flexing muscles

5 Likes

Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by bigerboy200: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked

If a grown man and a corper were beaten by mere Naval secondary school boys...then they deserved it.

That's the height of timidity and cowardice.

Small boys that haven't even started growing pubic hair...tufiakwa.

These are the same men that will beat their wives to a pulp; but when the time comes they become as frail as Buhari.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by timilehing(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin
Just imagine... ordinary student nai dem be o. When dem graduate na to shoot people na...

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by ettacool(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
In this computer age?
Quitter never wins likewise winner never quits.
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigeria is finished.
Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by ChinonsoDike2: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Africa is a craphole filled with low IQ subhumans.

The black race is a subrace. I despise the black race so much!

WHITE POWER! The Europeans need to turn Africa to a golf course.

13 Likes 2 Shares

NNAMDIII:
Ordinary navy school wey dem go na him dey come dey do plumming101 for bank, if to say dem come go MMS now we no go hear word undecided undecided That Corp member sev na mumu ,if na me dem for know say khaki no be leather

Dey make mouth dia grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Welcome to the zoo where anysh*t happens.. grin

3 Likes

That is Nigeria for you. A lawless shithole.

Most people don't know it but to survive in this country is a miracle. You won't realise this till you travel outside and realise how we have been living like animals.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by teekrackz(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=bigerboy200 post=58060530]Lol[/quote

Seriously?
Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by passionatebae: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hmmmm

Everybody just dey beat beat Corp members anyhow.

Na woah!!!
Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by Bsideboi(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
men of the Nigerian armed forces need reorientation. They act very unprofessional 90% of the time when dealing with civilians.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by olatola00(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Abuse of power sha

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by Victornezzar: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ekpekus:
grin
Just imagine... ordinary student nai dem be o. When dem graduate na to shoot people na...
Read d post again Bro

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by johnson232: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
olatola00:
Abuse of power sha
Abi ooo
Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by iccydope(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Wrong. Just wrong. Smh
Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by johnson232: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
Nigeria is finished.
Lol....Na now u dey know...

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by crazyABO(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Na from small e dey start so dem too go carry gun soon come b like animal angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by Yommiefish(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Power
Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by mKc9ET(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Animals in black and kaki is the most fearful thin in this country
Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by keypad1: 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Beat them well well officer. You are on duty for the country. U dont need any stuuupid queue to waste ur time.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by tellwisdom: 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Even if i dey use walking stick, 20 of them knowing fully well they re kids and not even upto my nephew, cant lift my leg alone beat me.I Those guys are eddiots angry
Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by itsmeurLady(f): 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Is it lawful to harm a Corp member Somebody pls enlighten me

2 Likes

Re: Naval Officers Beat Corper In Ondo (Video) by ettybaba(m): 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Africa is a craphole filled with low IQ subhumans.

The black race is a subrace. I despise the black race so much!

WHITE POWER! The Europeans need to turn Africa to a golf course.
Bros pity us na.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JSS 2 Student Locked In A Police Cell After Being Abandoned By His Father.Photos / Many Feard Dead As NURTW Clash In Ondo / Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.