Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus! - Biafran Faithful Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus! - Biafran Faithful Declares (419 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus! - Biafran Faithful Declares by Dauda21: 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Is the Biafran agitation slowly becoming a religious thing? SMH! A Biafran fanatic, Chukwudi Leo took to his Facebook to declare that their supreme leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Jesus and people must accept him as the messiah and the saviour of their land for them to inherit the kingdom of Heaven!
He wrote:

“To whom it may concern…

Our Supreme Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Jesus….
You must accept Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as the messiah and the saviour of our land for you to inherit the kingdom of Heaven…..
Take it or Leave it
Biafra must be restored on Earth!”
Lalasticlala Mynd44

More @>>>>http://trendzbase..com.ng/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-is-bigger-than-jesus.html

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus! - Biafran Faithful Declares by Rtopzy(f): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Idiota
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus! - Biafran Faithful Declares by banzuz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
NK has just pressed the self-destruct button for the fellow biafran wild lives.

Jesus of Bisfra abi Jesus of the Igbos. Choi these guys are going back to stone age.
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus! - Biafran Faithful Declares by Benekruku(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin grin grin

Jesus was a Middle-East spiritual man just like we have Sango, Ogun, Amadioha and Obatala in Nigeria, Africa. So it quite possible for Nnamadi Kanu to be greater than Jesus!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus! - Biafran Faithful Declares by dlondonbadboy: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Prophet NNAMDI kanu is 10times bigger and better than prophet mohammed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus! - Biafran Faithful Declares by menxer: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
The guy is right, else where would they get the effrontery to challenge the Pope, the Vicar of God, meanwhile majority of igbos are Catholics.

Sorry, I forgot, they are now Jews.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus! - Biafran Faithful Declares by peteregwu(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Abeg make una no call am Jesus of igbo. Because if una push me too much, what I have in mouth, if I start unleashing what is hidden in my vocal cavities, even nnamdi kanu will fear. If that is true of how they see nnamdi kanu, then I guess I have to wait for confirmation before I begin. Jesus christ in the Bible is Lord and God and Noone born of man and woman can exchange that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus! - Biafran Faithful Declares by Biafrannuke: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
who notice the way northerners have invaded nairaland and opening anti Biafran threads like tomorow no dey. Its like afonja their slaves are not doing enough.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus! - Biafran Faithful Declares by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Just watch how God will disgrace this man. Unless he comes out and debunk this claim

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus! - Biafran Faithful Declares by TAYO124: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dauda21:
Is the Biafran agitation slowly becoming a religious thing? SMH! A Biafran fanatic, Chukwudi Leo took to his Facebook to declare that their supreme leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Jesus and people must accept him as the messiah and the saviour of their land for them to inherit the kingdom of Heaven!
He wrote:

“To whom it may concern…

Our Supreme Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Jesus….
You must accept Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as the messiah and the saviour of our land for you to inherit the kingdom of Heaven…..
Take it or Leave it
namdi-kanu-is-bigger-than-jesus.html

Where is that gnat spewing rubbish?
#Impostor[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Writes Kano Governor Over Maitama Sule's Demise / Nigeria Ranked Among Most Dangerous Countries In The World / Court Halt Process Of Dino Melaye’s Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.