Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Mtn And Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn And Data (703 Views)

Expect Hot 9 And Hot 9 Plus As Infinix Collaborate With MTN And 9mobile / MTN Xtracash: You Can Now Borrow Real Money From MTN And Pay Later › It Has Hap / Recharge N100 on Mtn and Get N2000 Welcome Back Offer Up To 2000% Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn And Data by big3boy: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
MTN and DATA
You may not haave noticed this, simply because you don’t monitor your data the way you monitor your call credit, but the truth is “MTN STEALS YOUR DATA LIKE MAD”.
I have noticed this many times over and called the customer care to report several times but they have been trained to just tell you “we are sorry about that, we’ll loo into it,” only for them to tell you (after waiting on the line for several minutes, or even an hour) its like you the applications on your phone (applications you’ve never ever heard of in your life) was turned on.
I noticed if you subscribe for 750mb weekly @ #500, I’ll be given 500mb instead, each time and after a day or 2, you have only 200 mb remaining. So, all you used is just 250 mb for #500.
This has been made possible because there is conspiracy with some powerfull people who make sure nothing happens to MTN.
Int the time of one former minister (for NCC, I suppose), he made sure MTN is kept at bay, only for cabals to hedge him out just because of MTN. Now they do all they want. That’s why they’ve been able to edge out etisalat, glo and airtel.
Can anybody pls help us out. please
Re: Mtn And Data by big3boy: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
f.p pls
Re: Mtn And Data by JideSM: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2017
big3boy:
MTN and DATA
You may not haave noticed this, simply because you don’t monitor your data the way you monitor your call credit, but the truth is “MTN STEALS YOUR DATA LIKE MAD”.
I have noticed this many times over and called the customer care to report several times but they have been trained to just tell you “we are sorry about that, we’ll loo into it,” only for them to tell you (after waiting on the line for several minutes, or even an hour) its like you the applications on your phone (applications you’ve never ever heard of in your life) was turned on.
I noticed if you subscribe for 750mb weekly @ #500, I’ll be given 500mb instead, each time and after a day or 2, you have only 200 mb remaining. So, all you used is just 250 mb for #500.
This has been made possible because there is conspiracy with some powerfull people who make sure nothing happens to MTN.
Int the time of one former minister (for NCC, I suppose), he made sure MTN is kept at bay, only for cabals to hedge him out just because of MTN. Now they do all they want. That’s why they’ve been able to edge out etisalat, glo and airtel.
Can anybody pls help us out. please

Hi big3boy, so sorry that this happened. I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed. Kindly send your mobile number via private message to enable me look into this. I await your response. Regards

(1) (Reply)

My Google Play Store Is Not Opening / What Is Wrong With My Phone? / Microsoft Lumia 540 Charging Very Slowly And Battery Runs Down Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.