Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nigerian Basketball Player, Nneka Ogwumike Poses Completely Unclad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Basketball Player, Nneka Ogwumike Poses Completely Unclad (790 Views)

Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Basketball Player, Nneka Ogwumike Poses Completely Unclad by Adesolaehimen1: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigerian Basketball Player, Nneka Ogwumike Poses Completely Unclad For ESPN Magazine (Photos)

A Nigerian-American basketball player has caused serious buzz on the internet after posing completely naked for a Magazine.

Nneka Ogwumike is a Nigerian American basketball player who plays forward for the Los Angeles Sparks. The young woman caused a stir recently when she posed nude for ESPN.
Ogwumike will be one of 23 athletes to grace ESPN The Magazine’s annual Body Issue and one of its nine cover stars.

“It’s always been something that I wanted to do,” Ogwumike said. “I think it’s mostly because of the elite collection of athletes that they pick. It attributes to your success individually because they don’t just pick anybody.”

Click link below to continue reading and to see photos:

http://unibenolodo.com/blog/2017/07/01/nigeriannigerian-basketball-player-nneka-ogwumike-poses-completely-unclad-for-espn-magazinemagazine-photos/
Re: Nigerian Basketball Player, Nneka Ogwumike Poses Completely Unclad by swiz123(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
She should be ashamed

(1) (Reply)

2pac Jilted Madonna Because She Was White. / I Didn’t Like Him When I First Met Ebuka — Banky W / Davido’s Ex-manager, Kamal Spotted With Alex Ekubo’s Alleged Boo, Fancy In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.