Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Amazing Seo Tips To Turn Your Wordpress Blog Into A Traffic Machine 2017 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Amazing Seo Tips To Turn Your Wordpress Blog Into A Traffic Machine 2017 (455 Views)

4 Amazing SEO Tips For Internet Marketers / Amazing Seo Tips To Turn Your Wordpress Blog Into A Traffic Machine 2017 / The Amazing SEO Benefits Of Discovering Your Hidden Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Seo Tips To Turn Your Wordpress Blog Into A Traffic Machine 2017 by ourunivibes(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Most atimes I have heard a lot of people talking about SEO as the key to making money in blogging or boosting your google page rank as well ,myself I have gone through a lot of different SEO articles and came up with something myself and believe me this can optimize your blog to get more organic traffic. Here is my own true understanding about what SEO is all about .
SEO tips to turn your wordpress blog into a traffic machine First What is the real meaning of SEO ?
SEO simply means Search Engine Optimization. In other words ,SEO means optimizing your blog or website in such a way that it can be easily be indexed by google bots and crawlers achieving Google and other search engines ranking , that way you would pull more traffic to your blog site.

Why do bloggers mostly talk about SEO?
The truth be told, SEO plays an important role in blogosphere and is the only way to get constant and organic traffic to your blog. Everyone talks about SEO because it is very important must do steps if you really want to make something out of blogging and is the key success of every website (In Terms Of Traffic).
If you want your website to gain lots Of Traffic And Popularity then you should consider taking your blog site SEO very serious. The Two Types Of Search Engine Optimization[SEO] you need to work on your blog is On Page SEO and Off Page SEO, by the way that is not the topic for today. We will discuss that some other time.
For the topic of today SEO tips to turn your wordpress blog into a Traffic Machine
Getting traffic to a blog is a nagging problem faced by webmasters especially Newbies in this our time . Traffic is the sole dream of any website and it is so important that a website is most likely to fold-up without high traffic..
With the fact that there are millions of websites on the internet today and thousands more are created daily , means that the competition for success and traffic is deliberately high, which could see your site loose out if you don’t play your SEO tips cards well.

If you are a blogger this SEO tips I want to share will ofcourse help you generate high Search Engine Traffic for your blog site.

Here Are Your SEO Tips for Traffic Building Steps
1. Keyword Research
Spend More of your time researching for useful keywords that will help you improve your blog traffic. You can make use of Google Keyword Popularity Tool to help you research and get better understanding of which keywords that drives massive traffic and the best trick with keywords is to never assume you know which ones are best; ALWAYS do research to ensure you are using popular keywords that best suit your blog topic.

2. Include Your Keyword In Your Post , Title And Permalink

If you are on WordPress blogging platform always ensure you set the name page URL as your post name(settings> permalinks> post name), this will automatically put the keyword in your post URL(permalink). Also, mention your keywords few times in your post, then Add your keywords to your site’s ”meta description”.

3. Diversify your keywords:
Here am focusing my vocal strength on you blogging about ‘Barcelona Transfer News’ , and ‘Madrid transfer’ is you keyword , you can diversify it like ‘Madrid Transfer’ , ‘Madrid Transfer This Week’ , ‘What is new on Madrid transfer’ , ‘Who is topping Madrid transfer list’ , ‘Madrid Transfer Market’ , ‘Madrid Transfer Saga’ e.t.c.

Note that too many keywords can malee your blog seo
4. Use A WordPress SEO Plugin
Make the use of wordpress plugin as it function a great edge in wordpress blogging platform and however over other platforms. If you are on WordPress you can use an SEO plugin to help you improve your Search Engine Optimization process. My preferred SEO WordPress plugin is yoast premium. Personally, I’ve tried it and it really worked for me. I was able to properly insert my site’s description , tags , and keywords in such a way search engines adapted to the its friendly interface and it has really helped me get traffic from search engines.

5. Keyword Promotion:
As a blogger , you should adapt to the the habit of promoting one keyword at a time. When ever you publish a new post , get the most important keyword from it , promote it on forum sites and other ways until that Post gets indexed on at least Google’s second page , then you can now work on your next keyword content.

After all said and done SEO is Still Second To Content because despite everything Content Is Still King in SEO ranking, try to work more on the quality of the content on your blog so as to retain your dedicated readers
Work on this SEO tips and watch your Blog turn to a Traffic Machine….
There are also other ways of driving traffic to your blog site without search engine…in the names of

*Social Media Sites Like Facebook , Twitter
*Social Bookmarking Sites like delicious , reddit
*Top Forum Websites In Your Country. Instance Nairaland

I will be writing more on ther criterias to boost SEO
Check out more of my tutorials tutorials on www.ourunivibes.com
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Amazing Seo Tips To Turn Your Wordpress Blog Into A Traffic Machine 2017 by mcqwerty(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2017
Well Said.

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Please Review This Blog / How To Set-up Two-factor Authentication For Your Social Media Accounts / 5 Easy Ways To Make More Money With Woocommerce Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.