Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,312 members, 7,957,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) (20945 Views)

Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover / Young Lady Absconds After Stealing Grandmother’s Properties In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by LegendVibes: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
Police in Ghana have reportedly launched a manhunt for a lady identified as one Nana And Asare, who allegedly disappeared with cars, luggage, other valuable items belonging to an EU-based Ghanaian man, Kingsley Osei Bonsu, (pictured) whom she met on Facebook and started a relationship with.

Kingsley posted the photos on his Facebook asking for information that could lead to her arrest.

"This lady has duped me heavily, if u know her where about kindly assist me to get her arrested.

Anyone who can help me in helping me get her arrested will be rewarded handsomely" he wrote.

See Photos Of The Lady Below;

Source; http://drinosblog..co.ke/2017/07/man-in-pain-after-lady-he-met-on.html?m=1

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by LegendVibes: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2017

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Franzinni: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Did you learn the lesson God wanted to teach you?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
see the kind old woman he carry... this Ghanian self

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Washing all those toilets and late night security jobs in Europe, the mumu entrust his cars and valuables with a woman he knew little off. This kind woman beg God everyday for just one opportunity and now God picked her call. His ex wife/partner must be laughing hard now.

[img]https://media./images/e710ac9c526acb6fbd09641be001aa02/tenor.gif[/img]

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Chei
Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lesson are learnt in the hard way or harder way.

Perhaps Hardest way grin

To see this woman again? I no sure

You're duped bro! Take Heart.
The woman don old self

1 Like

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hm look at this one who will help you and find this mama finish what you started,when the lomance was good we did'nt know now the music has changed you are calling for help slay king with lizard brain

4 Likes

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked

God has answered her call.

And for the mumu who left the pretty girls in the EU to date an old broke online Ghanaian..... Ntooor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Edu3Again: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
see the kind old woman he carry... this Ghanian self

Na luxury model now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hmmmmmm!

Quitter never wins likewise winner never quits.
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin grin

She dupes bros? running off with our seductive shiny trinkets ?? grin
Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by BornAgainMay: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
I stopped trusting humanity after I gave my own sister 200k I saved and she spent it on the family..

To even give my wife a kobo to keep would be a big problem for me

1 Like

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by slawomir: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
but this guy nor try at all. see the kind mama iyabo when he go start relationship with for facebook.
when sweet sixteen full facebook
OK. where is my torch light
let the search begin
until we find your property. but for now rest in peace to your property

1 Like

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by oshe11: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
u call dis old ashawo wit squeezed face n fallen bwest like ejaculated dicke LADY shocked
Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by bumi10(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
hmmm
Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
RIP to the properties grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
see the kind of dusty woman you go carry fine boy like you go dey eat rotten pussy please I will not help you fine anybody you are just a goon
Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by bumi10(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
hdhdh
Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
See the guy sef!

If I be the woman sef, I for just use am for money rituals inclusive

2 Likes

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Gobhanky: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
If she open her pussi now.
U go see how diff men dick go hard

1 Like

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by BigJakie: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
NEGODU!!!... Just negodu the kind of woman scamming you... SMH...

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
That was her payment nah... Anyway, visit www.entmirror.com
Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by luckynzo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
People never learn
Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by bZoMa(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Facebook wahala
Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by klassykute(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Raped?
Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by maverickdude(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
This woman is old na.. The guy really fall hand grin

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
I think she's a prostitute he didn't pay (well), so she paid herself with his valuables.

1 Like

Re: Lady Absconds With Properties Of Her Facebook Lover In Ghana (Photos) by bukola08(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Girl, Lydia Azatyom, Declared Missing In Jos (Photo) / Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) / See The Faces Of Criminals Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.