Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread (220959 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicboi1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
selfmadeOLX:

The first screenshot you see, the phone was at 9%

The second screen shot, after an hour, got to 81%.

So you see, 1hr gives around 70% on this device with the fast charge technology. When it gets to 80%, the charge slows down (it's then called trickle charge) till it gets to a 100% which usually takes around 20 minutes.

NB : Remember I had 9% at first. So with near precise calculation, it should take the infinix note 4 pro 1hr and 30mins to charge from 0-full which IMHO is pretty fast for a 4,500mAh battery cool

This is something I have tested over again - accurate and these screen shots were from my final charging test.

Even the OnePlus 5 which has the fastest charging technology on a phone right now (called DASH CHARGE) charges full in 1hr18mins.

I understand everyone is passionate about the device they use and will say all nice things about it. But don't exergerate too much as it will make you look stupid.

I'm a tech enthusiasts. wink

pls how can i activate that data speed bar showing yours
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Androidking: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
spartacus11:

Does it have split screen and screen recorder?

Almost every infinix from android 6.0\has screen record .a feature lacking i n tecno .
I think all android 7.0 supports split screen
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Androidking: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
selfmadeOLX:

Lies grin

1hr 30mins to charge full at most. Battery will take you 8/9hrs on moderate use and 6hrs on max usage.

Bros ur phone get serious ba3 issue.

All infinix Note series .

With that 4000 to 4500mah

Can last more than a day at moderate use . I have a friend that charges his own every two -two days .

And on 3g u are sure of average 15-23hours if u are smart .

I have used hot note- note 3- note 4 and I can testify that infinix did a nice Job with d ba3 of note series .

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Androidking:

Bros ur phone get serious ba3 issue.

All infinix Note series .

With that 4000 to 4500mah

Can last more than a day at moderate use . I have a friend that charges his own every two -two days .

And on 3g u are sure of average 15-23hours if u are smart .

I have used hot note- note 3- note 4 and I can testify that infinix did a nice Job with d ba3 of note series .

Bros Calm down grin .. Individual Usage are different. I will kill this phone in 6hrs. 7 at the most. I'm not the whatsapp all day kind of person wink

Vicboi1:

Search for Xmanager on your phone >> then Bandwidth Manager. Enjoy the settings smiley
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Androidking: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
selfmadeOLX:

Bros Calm down grin .. Individual Usage are different. I will kill this phone in 6hrs. 7 at the most. I'm not the whatsapp all day kind of person wink

Search for Xmanager on your phone >> then Bandwidth Manager. Enjoy the settings smiley

WhatsApp all day on 3g or 4g kills ba3 faster Dan watching movie on lowest brightness.

People think that playing heavy game for 4 hours means heavy usage lol. Increase ur brightness to highest on the GPRS den use google map to move around town .

That is heavy duty if ur ba3 can survive that a day then its a good ba3 and that is typical sample of heavy usage

..over loading ur smart phone and call it heavy usage ? And u expect the ba3 to last a day ?? Lolz

That's bullish!t to me ....
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Androidking: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Vicboi1:

It depends on the phone write now most tecno phone can do with hi manager and infinix can do with XManager too.

U can download 3rd party app to do it for u via playstore

For tecno user u can see in the Hi manager circle in red

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Androidking:

WhatsApp all day on 3g or 4g kills ba3 faster Dan watching movie on lowest brightness.

People think that playing heavy game for 4 hours means heavy usage lol. Increase ur brightness to highest on the GPRS den use google map to move around town .

That is heavy duty if ur ba3 can survive that a day then its a good ba3 and that is typical sample of heavy usage

..over loading ur smart phone and call it heavy usage ? And u expect the ba3 to last a day ?? Lolz

That's bullish!t to me ....

I do not even understand everything you wrote. Well, let's call it a day.! wink
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicboi1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Androidking:

It depends on the phone write now most tecno phone can do with hi manager and infinix can do with XManager too.

U can download 3rd party app to do it for u via playstore

For tecno user u can see in the Hi manager circle in red

thanks so much i have done it
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicboi1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
selfmadeOLX:

thanks so much bro
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by kingxsamz(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Soteriahascome:
I'm getting this phone tommorow,
Anyone @ EmekaOffor?
bro, i'm about to buy mine... So which one did u buy? The note 4 or note 4 pro? And how's the battery performance and charging? Is there any problem ur having with the phone? Please reply
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by wizzy89(m): 12:34am On Oct 15, 2017
Help guys pls I switched on my infinix note 4 pro only for it to take me to "XOS Chameleon No Command" den it reboots back to dat over & over again. Pls hụ can help cus dis phone is barely 2-weeks old.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by iamleumas: 12:46am On Oct 15, 2017
selfmadeOLX:

The first screenshot you see, the phone was at 9%

The second screen shot, after an hour, got to 81%.

So you see, 1hr gives around 70% on this device with the fast charge technology. When it gets to 80%, the charge slows down (it's then called trickle charge) till it gets to a 100% which usually takes around 20 minutes.

NB : Remember I had 9% at first. So with near precise calculation, it should take the infinix note 4 pro 1hr and 30mins to charge from 0-full which IMHO is pretty fast for a 4,500mAh battery cool

This is something I have tested over again - accurate and these screen shots were from my final charging test.

Even the OnePlus 5 which has the fastest charging technology on a phone right now (called DASH CHARGE) charges full in 1hr18mins.

I understand everyone is passionate about the device they use and will say all nice things about it. But don't exergerate too much as it will make you look stupid.

I'm a tech enthusiasts. wink

Good morning,

Please I want to buy a new phone this week but I find it difficult to choose between these two phones:

INFINIX NOTE 4 (#52K)
and
XIAOMI REDMI 4X (#47K)

Note:
I'm not after the price, all I need is a phone that'll last longer on heavy usage...

Please advise me!!!
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by XFrozen: 1:04am On Oct 15, 2017
iamleumas:

Good morning,

Please I want to buy a new phone this week but I find it difficult to choose between these two phones:

INFINIX NOTE 4 (#52K)
and
XIAOMI REDMI 4X (#47K)

Note:
I'm not after the price, all I need is a phone that'll last longer on heavy usage...

Please advise me!!!
I will suggest you go for infinix note 4 the battery is strong and the design is awesome. And remember they have after service all over Nigeria which other brands don't have..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by XFrozen: 1:21am On Oct 15, 2017
LizzyWiz:
My Xpen stopped working despite following the steps how to use it?

When did you notice this? What steps have you tried?

Go to settings >Xpen and check to make sure it's activated enable your xpen interact with your device. And also allow The pen to charge for about 10 -20 mins maybe your battery is extremely low.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by wizzy89(m): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
wizzy89:
Help guys pls I switched on my infinix note 4 pro only for it to take me to "XOS Chameleon No Command" den it reboots back to dat over & over again. Pls hụ can help cus dis phone is barely 2-weeks old.

Someone should pls help out...
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Vicvalentine: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
wizzy89:

Someone should pls help out...

Take back to calcare
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by wizzy89(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Vicvalentine:

Take back to calcare
Alright thanks
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by stevewheezy(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2017
XFrozen:
the note 4 has 2 types .. Plastic for the normal version and and Synthetic aluminium steel for pro versio. Or u are looking for phone made with iro?

okay
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Soteriahascome: 12:32am On Oct 19, 2017
kingxsamz:

bro, i'm about to buy mine... So which one did u buy? The note 4 or note 4 pro? And how's the battery performance and charging? Is there any problem ur having with the phone? Please reply
The phone is wonderful, I have been using it.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by kingxsamz(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Soteriahascome:

The phone is wonderful, I have been using it.
thanks... Is it the note 4 or the pro u bought?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by gozmaxs(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Please why do I need to click on the finger print sensor before it works?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by DTGOLD(m): 12:34am On Oct 20, 2017
Alphaman007:
Please.. Does note 4pro supports glo 4g
someone please answer.my glo 4g not working too
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Alphaman007: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2017
My fingerprint has start started malfunctioning o.. It has refuse to unlock my phone and its saying wrong fingerprint.... Who else is experiencing this oo
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Androidking: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
DTGOLD:
someone please answer.my glo 4g not working too

download mtk engineering mode from playstore.

go to mtk settings

select the second option [band mode]

select the sim that is on 4g/3g/2g

scroll down and locate LTE Mode

[b][/b]now check if now 28 is ticked , if yes glo will work , if not it will not
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Soteriahascome: 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
kingxsamz:

thanks... Is it the note 4 or the pro u bought?
Note 4 pro without pen.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Soteriahascome: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Alphaman007:
My fingerprint has start started malfunctioning o.. It has refuse to unlock my phone and its saying wrong fingerprint.... Who else is experiencing this oo

This phone do misbehave at times.
My own is having mouth piece touching. It would stop working and when I knock it gently, it gets better. I fit return it if the show continues because I was thinking it's network before.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by XtraSmooth404: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alphaman007:

Just clean your thumb properly and try. I don't experience such.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by carlede: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamleumas:

Please has the phone developed any problem ever since you bought it and how long does the battery last on heavy usage?

None at all.. have 3 of my friends using it, and nothing too! On heavy usage 3 to 4 hours on H+, downloading, watching YouTube videos n chatting

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by tonardo(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Hi lads,
Yesterday another update pop up...
Who has updated his phone...
How stable is it?

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Samswags9(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2017
carlede:

None at all.. have 3 of my friends using it, and nothing too! On heavy usage 3 to 4 hours on H+, downloading, watching YouTube videos n chatting

That's Too Small

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (102) (Reply)

Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.