Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread (221497 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by twaintoy(f): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2017
kkko:

Read from page 1 to page 59 of this thread, I think you will find the answer. As the note 4 gets pro, I think the pro is meant for Problem. Note 4 pro (blem) that's just it
This is serious oo.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
The speaker of my mum's note 4 suddenly stopped working.
Two speakers st the bottom. One isn't working at all and the other one is emitting sound at a very low volume..
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by mykel2yc(m): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
WackyJ1:
Two speakers st the bottom. One isn't working at all and the other one is emitting sound at a very low volume..
Note 4 has only one speaker(on the bottom left). Y the speaker is not loud that I don't knw
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
mykel2yc:

Note 4 has only one speaker(on the bottom left). Y the speaker is not loud that I don't knw

It's one Speaker, but they are separated by a usb port i think.

The one on the right side of the USB port is no longer working while the one on the left hand side is very very low.

The phone doesn't ring out. or play music out loud. You can only hear it when you put it by your ear
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Smh. Ignorance

kkko:

Read from page 1 to page 59 of this thread, I think you will find the answer. As the note 4 gets pro, I think the pro is meant for Problem. Note 4 pro (blem) that's just it

WackyJ1:

The one on the right side of the USB port is no longer working while the one on the left hand side is very very low.

The phone doesn't ring out. or play music out loud. You can only hear it when you put it by your ear

Don't be a Dum-Dum. Two speaker grills do not translate to two independent speakers. There's only one speaker on one side and on the other is a microphone. Get educated!
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2017
selfmadeOLX:
Smh. Ignorance

Don't be a Dum-Dum. Two speaker grills do not translate to two independent speakers. There's only one speaker on one side and on the other is a microphone. Get educated!

You are a monkey. A baboon.

Is that the point?
I am trying to describe my situation accurately for a not one who wants to provide assistance to me to be able to understand the situation.

You are a dunce.
You have no help to offer me and you choose to point out something irrelevant in order to make yourself relevant.

You're a mo.ron
WackyJ1:

You cannot even read properly. That is my post where I said clearly that it is one speaker but because like a f.ool who rushes to speak without thinking (I can't blame you, you don't have much of a brain to think with) you thought you were "education someone". When you clearly have no grounds.

Next time shut your mouth. And don't speak. It'll reduces your chances of looking like a complete Id.iot
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
WackyJ1:

That is my post where I said clearly that it is one speaker

This post right?

WackyJ1:

And this one?

WackyJ1:

It's one Speaker
, but they are separated by a usb port i think.

Dum-Dum lol grin grin

Don't let me troll on your ignorance burh. Don't grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
WackyJ1:

Is that the point?
I am trying to describe my situation accurately for a not one who wants to provide assistance to me to be able to understand the situation.

You're laying your complains through the wrong channel. All we will do here is argue, talk, argue, talk but you're still left with your issues isn't it?

Infinix has Twitter, Facebook, Instagram handles, those are the right channels. Blast them there or send them a personal message, they'll respond to you with possible ways to solve your complains.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Tebed: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Is it just me or the colors on the note 4 are kinda faded
A little too bright too

Anybody with this same view?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Stevengold(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
I just bought a new note 4. I noticed the (4G) is not on its own like my previous hot 4 pro. Is there any update I'm missing or that's how it is?

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Tebed: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Stevengold:
I just bought a new note 4. I noticed the (4G) is not on its own like my previous hot 4 pro. Is there any update I'm missing or that's how it is?
That's how it is

Does the color look exaggerated on yours?
Can you screenshot your WhatsApp emojis?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by sentix(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Last Note 4 pro update partially broke my phone. Sometimes when you make a call you will not hear anything until the call is picked and then you still dont hear anything.

Partial solution: As soon as the call is picked press the record button on the screen and you will be able to hear the call.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by stephens2012(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Has anyone been able to change imei on d note 4? If yes, kindly share
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Stevengold(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Colors are normal.

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
I dey fear to buy this phone
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by IbBaba1: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
sentix:
Last Note 4 pro update partially broke my phone. Sometimes when you make a call you will not hear anything until the call is picked and then you still dont hear anything.

Partial solution: As soon as the call is picked press the record button on the screen and you will be able to hear the call.

A fix has been provided on the X Club/forum: http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&extra=page%3D1&tid=239313
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by WackyJ1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
selfmadeOLX:

You're laying your complains through the wrong channel. All we will do here is argue, talk, argue, talk but you're still left with your issues isn't it?

Infinix has Twitter, Facebook, Instagram handles, those are the right channels. Blast them there or send them a personal message, they'll respond to you with possible ways to solve your complains.

This is what you should have said like a sensible human but instead you needed to validate your "knowledge" and satiate your low self esteem by pointing out an error.

I hope you're happy. I hope it put money in your pocket.

Dunce.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Ralphshavin(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
I dey fear to buy this phone
...pls don't waste your money..... Mine its just 5days old,...its nothing compare to my previous phone(gionee)....my one cent
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Tebed: 2:51am On Dec 28, 2017
Stevengold:
Colors are normal.
Thanks Steven

How many hours does your battery last on full charge with social media and games
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Stevengold(m): 5:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Tebed:

Thanks Steven

How many hours does your battery last on full charge with social media and games

Almost the whole day. Let's say 8-12hrs (on heavy usage) games, steady browsing on 3G. Nd other things.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2017
Ralphshavin:
...pls don't waste your money..... Mine its just 5days old,...its nothing compare to my previous phone(gionee)....my one cent
Chai. wetin do ur 5days old phone
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Stevengold(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2017
Ralphshavin:

I think the note 4 is pretty impressive, especially with the vibrant screen colour display. I had to compare the display with my Gionee m6 mirror, that's has AMOLED screen, I must say the note 4 is pretty impressive. U can further tweak it via "Mira Vision" in settings.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by grudges: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
So far I did'nt encounter any problem with my note 4 pro. 6 days usage
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Since i got this Infinix phone, i dont think I will be installing any update. Infinix updates are always bug-filled, better safe than sorry. grin
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Tebed: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Stevengold:

Almost the whole day. Let's say 8-12hrs (on heavy usage) games, steady browsing on 3G. Nd other things.
Is it possible that I bought a defective one
Cause I don't understand
Battery only lasts for like 7hrs
Only browsing and some games

The camera is not as impressive
Colors are oversaturated
And its just 3days old
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nwaobitex: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Has any one successfully root the infinix note 4 pls
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Kingoftrust(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Stevengold:
dial *#*#4636#*#*....thank me later
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Stevengold(m): 12:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Tebed:

Is it possible that I bought a defective one
Cause I don't understand
Battery only lasts for like 7hrs
Only browsing and some games

The camera is not as impressive
Colors are oversaturated
And its just 3days old

Screenshot ur OS lemme see.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Stevengold(m): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2017
Kingoftrust:
dial *#*#4636#*#*....thank me later

Thanks man, with this I was able to set it in LTE only.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by DONADAMS(m): 6:12am On Dec 29, 2017
Androidking:

If u want to catch d person all him to use ur phone to make better calls .

The posibilty of u knowing the person depends on the location u lost the phone .if u lost it in a public area u may not not be a able to catch d person but if its in school hostel or market line .u may catch d person .

Just allow the person to make calls with ur phone until he finish ur credit .den do welcome back after ur welcome back drop ur WhatsApp number I will tell u wat to do .

I can't drop it here if I do criminals will know how to escape .

Good luck
bro I'll like to learn...08181906146
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Tebed: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Stevengold:

Screenshot ur OS lemme see.

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Tebed: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2017
Stevengold:

Thanks man, with this I was able to set it in LTE only.
So sorry for my plenty questions
Is this reversible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (102) (Reply)

Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.