Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread (222491 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Zhitsu: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2018
HisExcellence:

where did you stay?
Abuja,l have been to Carlcare,theynare giving me excuses that my phone isn't under warranty because l can't provide the receipt
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by HisExcellence(m): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Zhitsu:

Abuja,l have been to Carlcare,theynare giving me excuses that my phone isn't under warranty because l can't provide the receipt

sorry brother, am in Lagos.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonny400(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
A friend has a scratched note 4. Just the back.
Please can the body be changed?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by HisExcellence(m): 12:50am On Aug 12, 2018
nonny400:
A friend has a scratched note 4. Just the back.

Please can the body be changed?

yes the back case can be changed.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonny400(m): 1:12am On Aug 12, 2018
HisExcellence:

yes the back case can be changed.
Please like how much will it cost? Will it warrant changing the whole body?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by HisExcellence(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
nonny400:

Please like how much will it cost? Will it warrant changing the whole body?

the back case cost 1000-1500, also is the phone still under warranty?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonny400(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
HisExcellence:

the back case cost 1000-1500, also is the phone still under warranty?

I don't know about that sha. Maybe it's under warranty, I dunno.

Thing is, I want to get the phone from him and I want to be sure of everything first. It's got scratches at the back due to lack of pouch and I want to change the back.

Also, he's lost the pen. Can I get the replacement?

Do you think I should even do this deal?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by HisExcellence(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
nonny400:

I don't know about that sha. Maybe it's under warranty, I dunno.

Thing is, I want to get the phone from him and I want to be sure of everything first. It's got scratches at the back due to lack of pouch and I want to change the back.

Also, he's lost the pen. Can I get the replacement?

Do you think I should even do this deal?

U can get replacement for the pen, also it depends on the price, what price does he give u? that's when I will tell whether to buy or not.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonny400(m): 12:30am On Aug 13, 2018
HisExcellence:

U can get replacement for the pen, also it depends on the price, what price does he give u? that's when I will tell whether to buy or not.

I bought a gionee X1s last month and it's been wonderful. He proposed a swap, and the only reason I'm contemplating it is the size. I've gotten used to 5.7-6 inches phones and gionee x1s is 5.2 inches.... Apart from that, my own phone is dope.

So, that's it bro. What do you still think?

Others can drop their thoughts too.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by HisExcellence(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2018
nonny400:

I bought a gionee X1s last month and it's been wonderful. He proposed a swap, and the only reason I'm contemplating it is the size. I've gotten used to 5.7-6 inches phones and gionee x1s is 5.2 inches.... Apart from that, my own phone is dope.

So, that's it bro. What do you still think?

Others can drop their thoughts too.

Smile, who's is adding money to his phone or it's just a straight swap, also is both phone are healthy?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by grudges: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2018
Am I the only person having difficulty sharing files with xender. At times it connect, at times it doen't connect, and this issue arose since I update my inifinix note 4 pro to oreo. Are you also encountering this issue?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonny400(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2018
HisExcellence:

Smile, who's is adding money to his phone or it's just a straight swap, also is both phone are healthy?

It's a straight swap. Nobody is adding money. Both are healthy too.

P. S: Someone just contacted me for a straight sale. Meanwhile, I'm still expecting your response. Lol
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by HisExcellence(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
nonny400:

It's a straight swap. Nobody is adding money. Both are healthy too.

P. S: Someone just contacted me for a straight sale. Meanwhile, I'm still expecting your response. Lol

u mean someone ready to buy your Gionee? also do u really want to sell or u need phone to use.
beside if the selling pays u, u can go for it but if it doesn't u can swap, but I will be glad if I know how much you wanna sell the phone as to conclude weather to sell nor swap.

P.S: Best bidder is the Best.

am doing this as not to be story that touches heart.
Thanks , Stay Bless.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonny400(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
HisExcellence:

u mean someone ready to buy your Gionee? also do u really want to sell or u need phone to use.
beside if the selling pays u, u can go for it but if it doesn't u can swap, but I will be glad if I know how much you wanna sell the phone as to conclude weather to sell nor swap.

P.S: Best bidder is the Best.

am doing this as not to be story that touches heart.
Thanks , Stay Bless.

I'm on my way to meet the person that wants to buy my phone. Then I'd get a note 4 pro with complete accessories, not with a missing pen.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Olalekank(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
grudges:
Am I the only person having difficulty sharing files with xender. At times it connect, at times it doen't connect, and this issue arose since I update my inifinix note 4 pro to oreo. Are you also encountering this issue?
I am also encountering the same issues.
I also can't send text messages
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by HisExcellence(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
nonny400:

I'm on my way to meet the person that wants to buy my phone. Then I'd get a note 4 pro with complete accessories, not with a missing pen.

how much does he wanna buy the Gionee, also are u getting new Note 4 pro or Used one?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonny400(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
HisExcellence:

how much does he wanna buy the Gionee, also are u getting new Note 4 pro or Used one?

He's paying around 40k. I'm thinking of buying a used note 4 pro. I'm seeing some online and I've gotten some deals on.

If you know someone please let me know.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by danduj(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pls does any one know the price for a brand new infinix note 4 pro
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by chuxjay(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
nonny400:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Sighting will convince you ...... Go check the price in stores
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by adobuz(f): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
I have a neatly used infinix note 4 for sale with no scratches. Comes with a jelly case and an extra case. Android 8.1. Location is Abuja.
Contact me if interested 07035006976
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by grudges: 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Olalekank:

I am also encountering the same issues.
I also can't send text messages
only update from infinix can solve our problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nwaobitex: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
my infinix note 4 was stolen last week after about 1 year of usage now im phoneless cry
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Olalekank(m): 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
grudges:
only update from infinix can solve our problem
I dey tell you
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by tinnyailes(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2018
nwaobitex:
my infinix note 4 was stolen last week after about 1 year of usage
now im phoneless cry
wow I'm happy for you o cheesy I pray they steal my note4pro soon cos it's frustrating me
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nwaobitex: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
tinnyailes:
wow I'm happy for you o cheesy I pray they steal my note4pro soon cos it's frustrating me
haaa don't pray for that o. If its fustrating u too much you can dash me nau smiley
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonny400(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
tinnyailes:

How is the camera performance in normal conditions and low light?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by tinnyailes(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
nwaobitex:
haaa don't pray for that o. If its fustrating u too much you can dash me nau smiley
just bring 35k lemme dash you
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by tinnyailes(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
nonny400:

How is the camera performance in normal conditions and low light?
everything is bad
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonny400(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
tinnyailes:
everything is bad

I almost bought the phone yesterday but when I checked the camera, I just went for the Camon X. It was bad!
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by tinnyailes(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
nonny400:

I almost bought the phone yesterday but when I checked the camera, I just went for the Camon X. It was bad!
I want to get a camon x pro aswell
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nonny400(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
tinnyailes:
I want to get a camon x pro aswell

Get it. This 3750mah is mad! Very mad! I love it. And the camera is great. I actually tested the two phones at the shop and I was ashamed for the note 4 pro. The camera was terrible under low lightening. Too bad, like a 5mp phone.

Am I expected to part with such amount just because of stylus pen? Naah

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102) (Reply)

Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.