Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam (1980 Views)

School’s Protocol, Poor Facilities Kill Uniben 300-level Student (photos) / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by anthonydunamis: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
Anthony Igbinosun wrote on his Facebook wall:

"About 8 years ago in the university, I was preparing for an exam. I had been busy with ministry as campus pastor and didn't have much time to read. I was believing God for a miracle.

One day, I was sitting with my friends when suddenly people around began to make a noise. I looked and saw a mad man walking towards me.

I didn't move. He got to where I was and handed me a sheet of paper that seemed like it was torn out of a notebook. He then turned round and left.

I read the paper. Written on it was some information relevant to Systemic Pharmacology, which was the exam I was preparing for. I read up everything about the topic on that torn sheet of paper.

Exam day came and guess what? The contents of that paper came out in the exam, and I had an excellent result.

God still works miracles. What is that situation in your life that requires a supernatural intervention from God? Receive your miracle now in Jesus Name!"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158917358265076&id=567405075&ref=bookmarks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by Tolexander: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
anthonydunamis:
Anthony Igbinosun wrote on his Facebook wall:

"About 8 years ago in the university, I was preparing for an exam. I had been busy with ministry as campus pastor and didn't have much time to read. I was believing God for a miracle.

One day, I was sitting with my friends when suddenly people around began to make a noise. I looked and saw a mad man walking towards me.

I didn't move. He got to where I was and handed me a sheet of paper that seemed like it was torn out of a notebook. He then turned round and left.

I read the paper. Written on it was some information relevant to Systemic Pharmacology, which was the exam I was preparing for. I read up everything about the topic on that torn sheet of paper.

Exam day came and guess what? The contents of that paper came out in the exam, and I had an excellent result.

God still works miracles. What is that situation in your life that requires a supernatural intervention from God? Receive your miracle now in Jesus Name!"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158917358265076&id=567405075&ref=bookmarks
Fit for nollywood script!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by siloXIX(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tolexander:
Fit for nollywood script!

That's a divine mad man bro. no b script
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by Teetotaler: 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lol @ Divine Mad man. And some of you will have d guts to say aboki ppl mumu
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
I need mad men like that in Caritas University wink
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mathew 6:33 is simply working. You are living in God's bubble of wonders. I myself has witnessed some too controversial testimonies to be shared. I love God's miracles!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by oliidell(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Donchips:

Relocate go Elele, dem plenty for there.
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by oliidell(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
Teetotaler:
Lol @ Divine Mad man.
And some of you will have d guts to say aboki ppl mumu

You don ever see aboki wey de craze?
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by chiwex(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
This is a prayer point.
Any mad man that God is about to use to bless or help me, locate me by fire

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:34am On Jul 03, 2017
nollywood's stories!! super tories
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by adegwurulez(m): 1:30am On Jul 03, 2017
So God sent you microchip through a mad man? Hallelujah sombari!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by anthonydunamis: 3:27am On Jul 03, 2017
oliidell:

Relocate go Elele, dem plenty for there.

Actually this happened in Madonna University, Elele
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by judgedredd22(m): 5:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Donchips:

how many you want? i dey supply! grin grin
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by Teetotaler: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2017
oliidell:

You don ever see aboki wey de craze?
Lol
y aboki no dey craze self, I don see Igbo and Yoruba craze ppl well a, but I never see aboki.
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by oliidell(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2017
anthonydunamis:

Actually this happened in Madonna University, Elele

Really shocked. I was actually kidding. Even though I heard that mentally unstable people are allowed to roam freely in that campus, I never believed it.
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by oliidell(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Teetotaler:
Lol
y aboki no dey craze self, I don see Igbo and Yoruba craze ppl well a, but I never see aboki.
smiley I've always wondered too. I've never seen any core northerner roaming the streets.
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by Valfrankie(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2017
Campus Pastor wey no dey read believing God for a miracle, you no even shame carry the talk come here. I'm a Christian, I believe in divine intervention and stuffs (not that stuff you guys brand miracle, I have my own definition). I'd rather make friends with freethinkers with sound IQ than a campus pastor that cheated his way through school. I think you have gone beyond redemption in the mirage. No wonder we have half baked graduates littered all over the place, send them to school, they spend their time running their own paroles for the same God that said OBEDIENCE WAS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE, and then turn around to look onto Him for answers to exam questions, IGNORING THE REST OF THE SYLLABLES!!!!! All these people cheering him are even worse. I shake my head in dismay, this country is doomed, RELIGION DON WASTE US.
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by Olibboy: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2017
who say miracle no dey? There is miracle joor
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Lalasticlala - today is your day of miracle oh...claim it fast shocked shocked
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by anthonydunamis: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Valfrankie:
Campus Pastor wey no dey read believing God for a miracle, you no even shame carry the talk come here. I'm a Christian, I believe in divine intervention and stuffs (not that stuff you guys brand miracle, I have my own definition). I'd rather make friends with freethinkers with sound IQ than a campus pastor that cheated his way through school. I think you have gone beyond redemption in the mirage. No wonder we have half baked graduates littered all over the place, send them to school, they spend their time running their own paroles for the same God that said OBEDIENCE WAS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE, and then turn around to look onto Him for answers to exam questions, IGNORING THE REST OF THE SYLLABLES!!!!! All these people cheering him are even worse. I shake my head in dismay, this country is doomed, RELIGION DON WASTE US.

He never said he didn't read his books all through the University. He said for that particular paper he didn't have time to read to his satisfaction. The emotion in your post goes way beyond this story.
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by Valfrankie(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2017
anthonydunamis:

He never said he didn't read his books all through the University. He said for that particular paper he didn't have time to read to his satisfaction. The emotion in your post goes way beyond this story in question.
Cool story. There's a time for everything bro.... He was a student before he became a campus pastor, his studies should take the front burner at all times especially during exam period, ministry can always come in later. Which one be say he didn't have time to prepare for that particular paper because he was running a ministry. Let's assume the mad man didn't show up, our guy for enter hall begin look ceiling, and which kind mad man was that sef. This story no cook well. SMH
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by majorgr: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2017
didn't you read in the Bible how a raven that most people deemed cursed was used by God to feed Elijah? God can use unlikely means to help His children.
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by segun544(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Valfrankie:

Bro, some of your points are totally senseless, what do you define as cheating?

How does cheating fit into the context of what the op just narrated?

Did the op take any illegal document into the exam hall?

The op only put his faith into work by deciding to believe and even create out time to read what the mad man brought to him!

what's even your definition of a miracle?

Did the Campus Pastor by any means peeked into the lecturers question paper before the day of the exam?

Even the mad man would not know the content of what he gave the campus Pastor and the campus Pastor would by no means be 100% or even 30% sure that what the mad man gave to him was something that could benefit him in any way!!!

Finally, your response reeks hatred and d you have just shown the world that you are a theoretical believer and not a practical believer of God!

NB: All I'm saying is that what the op narrated here is not something that is difficult for God to do and it cannot be categorized as cheating I'm any way
Re: Nairalander Narrates How God Used A Mad Man To Help Him Pass His 300 Level Exam by Valfrankie(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
segun544:

Bro, some of your points are totally senseless, what do you define as cheating?

How does cheating fit into the context of what the op just narrated?

Did the op take any illegal document into the exam hall?

The op only put his faith into work by deciding to believe and even create out time to read what the mad man brought to him!

what's even your definition of a miracle?

Did the Campus Pastor by any means peeked into the lecturers question paper before the day of the exam?

Even the mad man would not know the content of what he gave the campus Pastor and the campus Pastor would by no means be 100% or even 30% sure that what the mad man gave to him was something that could benefit him in any way!!!

Finally, your response reeks hatred and d you have just shown the world that you are a theoretical believer and not a practical believer of God!

NB: All I'm saying is that what the op narrated here is not something that is difficult for God to do and it cannot be categorized as cheating I'm any way
COOL STORY

(1) (Reply)

ASUU May Call Off Strike This Week / Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. / 5 Things Hidden In Popular Logos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.