Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Question For Undergraduates. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Question For Undergraduates. (359 Views)

Five Productive Things Undergraduates Can Do As They Await Reopening Of Schools / NLNG 2018/2019 Scholarship For Undergraduates In Nigeria: Application Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Undergraduates. by ANNOY(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
If someone told you to choose between mass communication or public administration as a course, which will you choose. which is more lucrative and preferable to you.
Please answer the question.
Re: Question For Undergraduates. by gentlekeny(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
dear, what do you mean by lucrative?

The only way to add extra value to your life is to have Skills (i think sellable skill).

Have a skill and study anything of your choice
Re: Question For Undergraduates. by ANNOY(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
gentlekeny:
dear, what do you mean by lucrative?

The only way to add extra value to your life is to have Skills (i think sellable skill).

Have a skill and study anything of your choice
The question was to choose between the 2 course's . U are preaching to me about what I know already.
Re: Question For Undergraduates. by gentlekeny(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
ANNOY:

The question was to choose between the 2 course's . U are preaching to me about what I know already.

No. vex. Mr. Knowledge. Answer your question yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Study \transfer Into Ecotes University, Cotonou, Benin Republic / Researchers, Intellectuals, Educationists... Get In Here Now! / Political Science ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.