Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' (712 Views)

Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos) / President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by panafrican(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Trump posted a mock video showing him tackling to the ground someone with a CNN logo as a face. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKX51slEcOM

1 Like

Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by royallord1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
actually in the original video... that was vince mcmahon(owner of wwe) that trump tackled
Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lolz, I swear CNN hate trump like mad

I hate CNN because of their hatred for him

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by Lucasbalo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jeffboi:
Lolz, I swear CNN hate trump like mad

I hate CNN because of their hatred for him
Do trump know of your existence in life ?.
Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Do trump know of your existence in life ?.

I don't even know your existence in life self

5 Likes

Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by Lucasbalo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jeffboi:

I don't even know your existence in life self
Worry about your Titanic because you have more to deal with their than worrying about a place you don't contribute a Dime to. Charity begins at home.
Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Worry about your Titanic because you have more to deal with their than worrying about a place you don't contribute a Dime to. Charity begins at home.

You're problem is beyond human smh

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by Lucasbalo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jeffboi:

You're problem is beyond human smh
You are not even coherent just like a bigoted tramp you worship. Hope he gives you what you want but I am damn sure he won't do nada for you and the other servile dogs in Nigeria.
Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 03, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are not even coherent just like a bigoted tramp you worship. Hope he gives you what you want but I am damn sure he won't do nada for you and the other servile dogs in Nigeria.

You're just pained because trump won the travel ban case

At least terrorist like you and your follow won't enter us again

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by Lucasbalo(m): 6:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Jeffboi:

You're just pained because trump won the travel ban case

At least terrorist like you and your follow won't enter us again
A third world skunk who is not even coherent spouting garbage. If you are so interested in America, why don't you go get a visa. You're a punky worthless one who is not fit to live among decent people. A yellow eyed , brown tooth and Kwashiokor ridden piece of trash.
Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Lucasbalo:
A third world skunk who is not even coherent spouting garbage. If you are so interested in America, why don't you go get a visa. You're a punky worthless one is not fit to live among decent people. A yellow eyed , brown tooth and Kwashiokor ridden piece of trash.

I don't banter words with an illiterate like you

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by obonujoker(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Lucasbalo the Obama ass licker...

so Trump defeated CNN.... interesting

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by Lucasbalo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
obonujoker:

A fool like you licking the behind of a racist tramp that hates people like you. He's coming to Nigeria to give you your freedom brainstem.
Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by obixcel(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2017
obonujoker:

LUCAS will always remain a FOOL. Everyone already knows about his folly in nearly every thread. Obama is no more and he can't stand it. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by Lucasbalo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
obixcel:
LUCAS will always remain a FOOL. Everyone already knows about his folly in nearly every thread. Obama is no more and he can't stand it. grin grin
Coming from a yellow eyed, brown tooth, Okrika wearing Kwashiokor ravaged piece of garbage like you, will take it as a compliment. Yes , I love Obama and you worship a racist and clownish pig that loathes people that looks like you. An Americanna wannabe fool like you obsessed with America to the detriment of your own country. Trump is coming to give you your freedom you piece of hungry crap. You will die in penury like your forbears.
Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: President Trump Posted A Mock Video Where He Is Seen Beating Up 'CNN' by panafrican(m): 4:34am On Jul 06, 2017
Cnn is a warmongering media outlet. Wonder why they are so upset about 'a president inciting to violence.'
They like wars but they are afraud of being targeted .Very Funny!

(1) (Reply)

Google Banned Russia/trump-backed Ibo Anti-hillary Clinton Youtubers. PICS. / North Korea Ready To Strike US With THERMONUCLEAR Weapons / Asia-africa Growth Corridor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.