Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January (13793 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Encounter?

Arsenal: 43% (34 votes)
Man Utd: 43% (34 votes)
Draw: 12% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Manchester United Vs Leicester (3 - 1) On 31st January 2015 / Bolton Wanderers Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 31st October 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by codedguy1(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2010
Emperoh:

Are u trying to say that the men in Arsenal are dwarfs?
Or that the dwarfs in Arsenal are men? lol grin grin grin grin
Or are they baby dwarfs?

They are dwarf babies grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by chidichris(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2010
@poster,
what problems did arsenal have?
is it the problem of buying sylvester and sol campbell as free agents?
the truth is that both wenger and and his trader club owners are not really chasing the title as their major interest is to always be in the champions league.
they lost well and wenger will not complain abt the picth as it was in emirates.
he is a stupid coach whose major target is to buy at £1m and sale at £50m.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by denzel2009: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2010
chidichris:

@poster,
what problems did arsenal have?
is it the problem of buying sylvester and sol campbell as free agents?
the truth is that both wenger and and his trader club owners are not really chasing the title as their major interest is to always be in the champions league.
they lost well and wenger will not complain abt the picth as it was in emirates.
he is a silly coach whose major target is to buy at[b] £1m and sale at £50m[/b].

More like few thousands in some rural areas. He knows how to get a good deal,buy-one-get-one-free!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by Akainzo(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2010
You guys sure made my day reading all through this post.

As an Arsenal fan, I am gutted by yesterday's performance. I feel like slapping AW and knocking some senses into him.
Some players did not deserve their wages yesterday and it was his fault that they were on the pitch in the first instance.

At this rate, I wont have even a tongue to say I am an Arsenal fan again, sha I no fit comot as Arsenal dey my blood. Shey Burnley too get supporters now!!!

To the ManU fans, enjoy your day in the sun.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by Gpattern(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2010
finally i can say am a proud mau fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, others beware
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by Rooneyboy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2010
aieromon:

Simply another Boys vs Men production 2010(apologies to Evra).
I appreciated the grounds Rooney covered to slot in the second goal.
The boy's on fire.
Thank you my boy for the compliment.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by Rooneyboy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2010
Gpattern:

finally i can say am a proud mau fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,  others beware
[color=#990000][/color]Dont worry my boi, i will make u a very proud fan for the rest of the season.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by Rooneyboy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2010
coded guy:

They are dwarf babies grin grin grin
[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin grin
They made wenger look so stupid and Fergie like a pro that he is.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by aieromon(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2010
Lolz
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by Moneyline(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2010
Manchester! manchester!! Manchester!!! Don matchet Gunner.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by ayettymama(f): 1:02am On Feb 02, 2010
thats what im talkin abt!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 02, 2010
I Was Certain Manchester United would win. . . and they did- too bad I missed the match.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by slap1(m): 6:53am On Feb 02, 2010
So why is this just getting to the front page? Eh, Seun and co? So u guys want to awaken the pains in my heart. . . . .**sobs and leaves thread**
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by slap1(m): 6:54am On Feb 02, 2010
So why is this just getting to the front page? Eh, Seun and co? So u guys want to awaken the pains in my heart. . . . .**sobs and leaves thread**
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by ndgfx(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2010
Ok
So, yes, f-u-c-k it, Manu. gave us a beating. It don't change anything by much. I'm still a gunner win,draw or lose. I'll never bash my coach because he did what he felt was right. And if that didn't work then on to the next plan.

Funny how this life is. Man.u gives a beating to arsenal and it makes frontpage. No-one seems to notice when a div. 1 team (Leed's united) played and defeated Man. U 1-0. or the other bashings they've been taking over past time. It makes me think of you guys are people who don't know their sport or their club. All you ever want to hear is that your club won so you can have an extra reason to be on band wagon next season, such weaklings.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by yjay(f): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2010
i love my team wink wink wink
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by sauceman(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2010
man utd is really coming back to the race. but i will like to tell u dat chelsea should just watch their matches ahead or else.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by sauceman(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2010
Rooney is back in action likewise evra, nani in short all the team. Man Utd is 4 real this trophy is ours no dought about it. ican bet it with you. Chelsea still have some big matches ahead that is not sure for them to win. talking about asernal they are in the line of winning the trophy this season.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by 77ken: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2010
mr "i know it all" wenger should hide is head in sand like a ostrich, a good ass whopping from united man is a dumb idiot.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by muggle(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2010
Congrats to all manure fans, we may be down (now) but we aint out of the race yet.

GUNNERS 4 LIFE!!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by freshmoney(m): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2010
muggle:

Congrats to all manure fans, we may be down (now) but we aint out of the race yet.

GUNNERS 4 LIFE!!!!

grin grin Suckers for life, haha grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by jeremiahb(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2010
Very good game, the match does justify the amount of goals
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by chidipupay(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
Aston Villa announced the death of gunners in premier league
Man United did the wake keep
Chelsea will do the burial
While Liverpool will do the thanksgiving
Gunner just 4get the title race diz season
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by Str8talk: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
EPL for you

Man Useless assasinate Asinine! grin

(wearing bulletproof vest - no fear of bullets from any side)
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by seunspice(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2010
United is one point behind Chelsea who have a game on hand. It is still not sure United would beat Chelsea or Liverpool, neither can you be assured of the fact that United would still not lose some matches unexpectedly (e.g. Fulham and Burnley), What is sure though is that i would revel in the fact that United has taken 6 valuable points off the gayners this season.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by Virgo83(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
One United for Life:: There's nothing to stop my United Team, I have the best form on presently,
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by seunspice(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2010
I wont say we are on the best form right now, but i hope we have hit top gear and would continue to play well till the end of the season.
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by bobokelly(m): 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2010
even if we {man u} play in their bed room , we are still going to win them, cos arsenal or whatever you call them ,they are all MUMUUUSSSSSS
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United [1 - 3] On Sunday 31st January by seunspice(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2010
lets hope both teams keep up the forms they showed at the weekend, then Arsenal board would have to give Wenger an ultimatum and Fergusson can go ahead and make some sense from this season. It has been full of intrigues, but from which ever side of the divide you are on, you would agree with me that it has been a mediocre season for the so-called 'big clubs'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bode/Glimt Vs Arsenal Europa League (0 - 1) On 13th October 2022 / Chelsea Vs Bournemouth (2 - 0) On 27th December 2022 / Arsenal Vs Doncaster Rovers: Carabao Cup (1 - 0) On 20th September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.