Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

The 'death' Of Buhari And His Lying Lieutenants - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The 'death' Of Buhari And His Lying Lieutenants (434 Views)

Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor / Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed) / Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 'death' Of Buhari And His Lying Lieutenants by cee112: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
For nearly two months now, Nigerians have not heard from President Muhammadu Buhari since he departed for London on medical followup as Nigerians do not know if he is alive or not.

http://www.tori.ng/news/66093/the-death-of-buhari-and-his-lying-lieutenants.html

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Top 4 Biggest Scandals Of 2017 || Hannity 7-10-17, 10pm / I Was Robbed And Nigerian Police Makes Fun Of Me When I Need Help - Twitter User / CCTV Captures Couple Using BABY To Distract Elderly Man As They Rob Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.