Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Use Of Social Media Is ‘modern Day Presidential’ – Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Use Of Social Media Is ‘modern Day Presidential’ – Donald Trump (298 Views)

Zimbabwe Bans Use Of U.S. Dollars, Others / Cindy Lee Campaigns Topless As French Presidential Candidate (Photos) / Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Use Of Social Media Is ‘modern Day Presidential’ – Donald Trump by TheBlog: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
U.S. President Donald Trump has said that his use of social media is “modern day presidential”.

He stated this in a series of tweets, saying that “Fake and Fraudulent news media is working hard to convince Republicans and others (that he) should not use social media”.

He also took a swipe at CNN saying that he is thinking of changing the name to “#FraudNewsCNN”. He wrote on Twitter:

The FAKE & FRAUDULENT NEWS MEDIA is working hard to convince Republicans and others I should not use social media – but remember, I won the 2016 election with interviews, speeches and social media. I had to beat #FakeNews, and did. We will continue to WIN!

I am thinking about changing the name #FakeNews CNN to #FraudNewsCNN!

My use of social media is not Presidential – it’s MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL. Make America Great Again!

Read more about this story via http://theblog.com.ng/use-social-media-modern-day-presidential-donald-trump/

Follow on social media @TheBlogNigeria

(1) (Reply)

Genocidal European Savages Missed Plundering Iranian Resources: / 13 Confirmed Dead In Barcelona Terror Attack / Russia-linked Posts 'reached 126m Facebook Users In US'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.