Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,581 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Start A Travel Agency - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start A Travel Agency (481 Views)

Vacancies In Travel Agency / Aspom Travel Agency Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / GIGM Travel Agency Hiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Travel Agency by obest360(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Start A Travel Agency by aussamuel: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2017
Hello, I am new here I need your advice on this. I apply through an agent in Lagos for Australia work permit. After a long waiting a document was Scan to as VEVO he called it cable visa with 3 years duration. For me to get my flight and fly he said the Link in australia has to do that,OK.after 5 months of waiting he said the agent in Australia has a problem with his license that can I fly with visiting Visa. And I know with visiting Visa you can't work in freedom. Is this Visa genieu or fake.
Re: Start A Travel Agency by Everest1989(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2017
Guy, you are fucking funny. What all that bull bull stories, don't you know you are in for long thing...The agent don chop nah.
Re: Start A Travel Agency by Everest1989(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Guy, you are fucking funny. What all that bull bull stories, don't you know you are in for long thing...The agent don chop you nah.

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Ongoing Recruitment / Financial Planners Wanted In Our Lagos Office / BBC Recruiting For Accountants & KPMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.