Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Does Anybody Has Problem Login To N-power Account?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does Anybody Has Problem Login To N-power Account?? (987 Views)

FG Adds 9,400 Beneficiaries To N-power Scheme / How To Write To N-power To Solve Your Issues / Why You Cannot Login To Npower Volunteer Site! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Has Problem Login To N-power Account?? by gale2626: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
I received a message on what stating that people who registered for the n-power program should login to there account but when I tried, it keeps telling me invalid login name . what you I do pls? This is the message I received

"*ATTENTION*

If you applied for N-Power Tax and you didn't get any message, its possible you have activated/subscribed to *Do Not Disturb (DND)*.

Login to https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/login/index.php to know if you are eligible for the test.

TAX: 1st TO 3rd

Health: 4th To 6th

AGRO: 7th To 10th

Teach: 11th To 21st

Be informed that only Tax Applicants could login today, and alphabetical number end from QZVWRAYPLFGRT

*Note: N-Power Tax Applicants Only*

Regards"
Re: Does Anybody Has Problem Login To N-power Account?? by najeem4reall(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2017
I cant do the test and am getting fed up the person we registered same place same time got message and wrote yesterday cant login any help from any quarters will be appreciated
gale2626:
I received a message on what stating that people who registered for the n-power program should login to there account but when I tried, it keeps telling me invalid login name . what you I do pls? This is the message I received

"*ATTENTION*

If you applied for N-Power Tax and you didn't get any message, its possible you have activated/subscribed to *Do Not Disturb (DND)*.

Login to https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/login/index.php to know if you are eligible for the test.

TAX: 1st TO 3rd

Health: 4th To 6th

AGRO: 7th To 10th

Teach: 11th To 21st

Be informed that only Tax Applicants could login today, and alphabetical number end from QZVWRAYPLFGRT

*Note: N-Power Tax Applicants Only*

Regards"

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy: P.a To Md/ceo At A Consulting Firm In Lekki / Hot: Learn This Handwork Now And Get Oil & Gas Job / Security Guards Urgently Needed Contact These No 07058891163.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.