Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User (28648 Views)

Hackers Convinced Twitter Employee To Help Them Hijack Accounts / How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo / CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by pythonkid(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by oladapoa1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Benin... What comes next to your mind
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by Danny287(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nobody want sand for him garri this days oh lol
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by DieBuhari: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
fuckerstard:
I think say na only Afonja dey do yahoo (Fraud)!
All of them na decendants of the evicted demon, Oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by talk2saintify(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
tchew lol

1 Like

Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by judedwriter(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
...the whole world lieth in wickedness...
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by mayoor15(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
TeGaTeGa1:
Lmao grin edo people got no chill at all... dat was how I dated an edo girl, time reach to break up, babe say I no fit, she wud leave wen she says it's over, after dat day I buy bible and Quran put for house,, I no dey for ayelala problem abeg
So when did she tell you she wanted out.... lols
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by selfmadeboss: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
hushpuppi: bro please give me that babalawo contact. you sure say e dey work abi?

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by Joel3(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
the police are also criminals and only arrest to extort this boys with fraudulent arrest. who is now a year boy.
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by Gobhanky: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
I was once detwined at ekewan
Got stopped at ekewan road
Those guys obtained 80k from me
D thin pain me.
Because i no log out from lapy
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by Summerflame09(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
The gods are angry
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by ivolt: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
The internet scammers have been scammed by local scammers.
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by kevoh(m): 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Noise ! Nothing go happen! Police informant carry on! The informant is among you guys (Yahoo boys) . Search yourselves well.
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by Nosikebit(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Gobhanky:
I was once detwined at ekewan
Got stopped at ekewan road
Those guys obtained 80k from me
D thin pain me.k
Because i no log out from lapy
shuoo why u go make dat kind yeye mistake .. i dey clear chat sef wether na legit or not talkless of to dey carry working laptop about
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by OliviaYolanda: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
hian
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by Ilaje44(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Who tell you say na Benin get Aiyelala? Aiyelala na Ilajẹ thing, and she no dey kill innocent people, but bad people. But sometimes when the sinners are suffering, some innocent people dey join suffer. As him dey for bible na so him dey for ibilẹ.

TeGaTeGa1:
Lmao grin edo people got no chill at all... dat was how I dated an edo girl, time reach to break up, babe say I no fit, she wud leave wen she says it's over, after dat day I buy bible and Quran put for house,, I no dey for ayelala problem abeg
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by Gobhanky: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Baba i jus wan chop for opp uba
Asai chop finish dey move ahea
Naso 3 of them double cross me
Say wetin dey my bag.
Baba asai see gun
I begin shake
I spent 3 days in evbutubu cell
Men d thin was like a joke
But since den
Guy man don wise up.
No more cafe
If light no dey.
I buy pet run gen
No time to dey waka with system and big phone again
Nosikebit:
shuoo why u go make dat kind yeye mistake .. i dey clear chat sef wether na legit or not talkless of to dey carry working laptop about
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by merit12(f): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Cosi mi piace ,perche ci sono tante persone cattiva .pero sono cento per cento dal Stato di Edo
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by Namdeenero(m): 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
TeGaTeGa1:
My guy e be like say me and you enter one chance o. My own be say the girl after hearing say I wan breakup just nod tell me ok I've broken up with her but she hasn't broken up with me, I just weak. I simply soak my rosary for water enter 2 weeks novena

1 Like

Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by juwoonn(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
heybeemoney:
they re all hustlers (Yahoo boys, informants n police).
this is wat we called cycle flow of income.
Circular flow of income
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by akigbemaru: 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
ItsawrapOutfit:
What more can I say thank I reserve my comments?

AND THE gods WERE BLIND

I travel back in time
The time when the damsels of Africa
Danced in the village square almost naked
Adorning leafs off Iroko likes trees
I sojourned to the time when my ancestors gathered round
Around the children, now my dead great grand parents
Telling them sweet folks, passing generational values

Out of the blues, the story changed
A time when no one could gather round
An industrial revolution? Hell no
It was the beginning of the end of our freedom
Into an era they never saw coming
An entry into a season the gods never foretold

A sudden detour from our narrow path to the village square
Where they listened to folks songs of peace and unity
The village priest son was the first causality
Chained and severely beaten, by who?
The king's guards? We passionately wished
It was a season warriors becomes ants
witches lost their wings, wizards only whispers
My ancestors waded cutlass but humbled by "akara bomb"
The emergent of slave trade.
TO BE CONTINUED
@ayotivity
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by snazzy5050(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Menh i think have seen this man and the squad before oo neva knew they are into this things shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Edo Yahoo Boys Pay Ritualists To Help Them Kill Police Informant - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Buharry must hear this
This one weak mua.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud / 2 Men Arrested For Stealing Government's Diesel In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.