Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,882 members, 7,841,306 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism (808 Views)

Mikel Obi's Girlfriend, Shocked Over Money Spraying Culture As She Visits Nigeri / Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Reveals She’s Never Getting Pregnant Again / Busted:bbnaija: Tobi’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Sleeping With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by pzphoto(m): 12:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Mikel obi was accused recently of deleting
his baby mama's photos on his IG page.

Then a news come around that has
accused Nigerian Man of racism.... Could
this be the reason why he deleted her
photos?

More details later

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/mikel-obis-girlfriend-accuses-nigerian.html?m=0
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by pzphoto(m): 12:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by iamDaisy(f): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2017
it's not today that we know that nigerian men are racist, They prefer fair girls racism
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Jostico: 12:29am On Jul 03, 2017
some igbo men trying to be smart in everything. oyinbo calling you racist, how do you feel. no go marry dey look Mikel
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by pepemendy(m): 12:36am On Jul 03, 2017
so make we fry cement?
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Benekruku(m): 12:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Noodles is still far sweeter than Spaghetti!

Even if Ludo is still a better game than basketball, Am of the opinion that onions should never be sliced into a football match between Tonto Dike and Puff Daddy.

Trees re everywhere means alot when it comes to financial stability and statistics for young and vibrant rapist.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Guy said the truth.
Mikel after work, may be doing the chores in that house..
Cos he black. And black don't good enough.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Blackfire(m): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2017
iamDaisy:
it's not today that we know that nigerian men are racist, They prefer fair girls racism

I know a guy who hates light skinned girl
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by riyanxeally(f): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2017
mke we hear word...pls give d nigga a job menh.....hes been there n wt two kids now...n is celeb....goan get ur life...racist my foot
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2017
I am not racist, I love fair girls a lot but there keep breaking my fragile heart cry
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by SaviTar(m): 7:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Many of us are racist
we blacks complain of racist chants and abuses we get from whites but many of us are guilty too.
How many Nigerian parents are perfectly okay with their son having a foreign wife?....maybe just 10%.
The other 90% will want you to come home and marry.
We as africans are not always in support of inter tribal marriage...its not everyday you see that one...talkless of marrying from a different race.
I wonder what the world will be like if there was nothing like different skin colour?
If everyone was white or black?
People would still find another absurd reason to stigmatise and discriminate against fellow humans.
No one is born racist....we need to start judging people by their chracter not by race,sexuality,status or tribe.

Being a white does not make you automatic racist....and being black should not make you look down on yourself and abuse whites just to feel better......that is exactly what this man did.

My dream is to marry an oyinbo chick......naija girls don tire me sef.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism by Kamelot77(m): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2017
ave c dis one coming b4..........nigerian guy Dating a Russian girl........... both Nigeria ND Russia is king of racism

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Brother Slammed Over Comment On Wizkid’s Video / Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Over Wizkid, Davido & Tekno Beef / R Kelly’s Women Aren’t In Captivity, They Just Enjoy So Much Luxury, They Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.