Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style (37296 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by JamieBlog(m): 12:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Nigerian Big Spender and Controversial Personality, Hushpuppi celebrated his daughter, Julia's Birthday at Emirate of Ajman, UAE.

Hushpuppi posted her picture and wrote: "Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter Julia. Blessings fall on you".

Sensing Nigerians will start to blast him, Hushpuppi disabled comments.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/hushpuppi-celebrates-his-daughters.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:56am On Jul 03, 2017
See how pissed the little gal on the left is... Lol!

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by Tolexander: 4:22am On Jul 03, 2017
Happy birthday girl!

When a HushPuppi has got a puppy, what shall we call the puppy?
Hushgrandpuppi I guess!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by 10eola(m): 4:23am On Jul 03, 2017
So this morafvcker' got a child undecided

14 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by Tolexander: 4:24am On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
the little girl pissed?

She was thinking of how to "kidnap" part of the beautiful cake!

45 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by KaBabs1: 4:39am On Jul 03, 2017
Seems that's the baby mama in the background

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by praizephoto(m): 5:39am On Jul 03, 2017
daughter ke
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by Sleekydee(m): 5:50am On Jul 03, 2017
the oda little girl in the background tho. she looks savage

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by GossipGirl1(f): 6:00am On Jul 03, 2017
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by Haphard(m): 6:11am On Jul 03, 2017
See that gal, ahbeg u must give her cake chop ooh..... Unless I no go talk

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by falcon01: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2017
i think he will look better without that weird beard

12 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by dacblogger: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2017
And here I am thinking the guy is gay...
Happy birthday cutie kiss

9 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by ModusOperandi(f): 7:01am On Jul 03, 2017
dacblogger:
Jay-Z's mom has four kids and she's gay so.... lipsrsealed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by Tenim47(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2017
He is now a celeb cool he fully got wat he need

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by ehigie50(m): 7:22am On Jul 03, 2017
julia puppy congrats
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by Afam4eva(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2017
The way people who have kids act these days behave got me thinking...

One would never have thought that this guys is someone's father.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by Ogashub(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2017
Fuckery....hope he married the mum legally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by kullozone(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2017
But this guy ugly oh! Hippopotamus.... And he gave the little girl his face structure as well.
Wicked man.

7 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by NwaAmaikpe: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2017
shocked

Oooops...pretty daughter of a cursed father...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by yeyeboi(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2017
Ode
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by SexyNairalander: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2017
booked
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by ZoeE79(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2017
The other girl in the last picture is pissed as Bleep... She na phyno pikin?

6 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by themonk(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2017
grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by kayo80(m): 7:42am On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Lol! True. Little children don't know how to hide their feelings. And some times, most of them want all the attention and are jealous of the kid getting all the attention.

6 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by Brown14: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2017
dacblogger:
gays can't pretend as straight to have kids?
What exactly do you post on your blog. You're dull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by Antoeni(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Blessings and Banana fall on her
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by themonk(m): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Drop the bomb brother grin

12 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by dapsoneh: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2017
M....And now the girl wld be asked.. what does ur dad do for a living
Girl- my daddy does Gucci, that's all grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by godwinkessi: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2017
Baddest
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday In style by ogayemi23: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2017
[center]
JamieBlog:
Nigerian Big Spender and Controversial Personality, Hushpuppi celebrated his daughter, Julia's Birthday at Emirate of Ajman, UAE.

Hushpuppi posted her picture and wrote: "Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter Julia. Blessings fall on you".

Sensing Nigerians will start to blast him, Hushpuppi disabled comments.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/hushpuppi-celebrates-his-daughters.html

[/center]congrats to her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not A Party Man - Davido Says As He Rock Pdp Campaign Cloth / Pawpaw And Victor Moses In South Africa / Seyi Law Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage At AY Live 2016 - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.