Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,515 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details (23207 Views)

FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas / N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / 90% Of First Batch N-power Beneficiaries Have BVN Clearance – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by Kemmystar: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2017
I cant wait to pick up my samsung tab. Kudos
Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by Trendirabingi: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2017
The government should stop dragging their feet on all dis, 2019 is near, they should begin processing of new applicants and commence verification n engagement, d distribution of dis ipads is something dat should have been long dealt wit since and it means of distribution is very easy to reach every verified member if they are truly sincere... But the foot dragging ging of fg on anything they do is still very nauseating... Its a 21st century, in a civilized chlime n government who really want to convince n get pple, especially youths accolade, atleast to a very reasonable extent, must have gotten over 4million youths engaged by now, wif d npower... Its not one big rocket science. But dis dia on today, off tomorrow, start today, wait 4 ipad next 2years, is quite bearly making d npower stuff noticable... A committed n vigorously passionate government wld have atleast to an extent win some part of d hearts of millions of nigerian graduate youths, wif this little initiative.....by now three batches in their millions should have been verified by now.. N wit a serious government an entire ministry cld have been dedicated to dis... But now gerian politicians, government and parties? Wusaiii.. Even the civil servants allocated to dis jobs wld be working like they are being forced to... Some wld be looking for how to divert most fins from government to themselves alone, as they do in nysc scam material provisions...looting virtually half of wat is meant for youth corpers.... Civil servants are some of d worst set of individuals in government aparachik...

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by Conceptz(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2017
Bad belle people everywhere. They just want dis govt to fail. They don't want to hear anything good abt dis govt. anyone dt does not want to hear good things about dis govt, thr shall not b any good news in d family of such person
Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by WhiteLavender(f): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2017
onatisi:

what is great about this ? na wa ooo
why do you let and allow these politicians to keep playing ur head around like a soccer ball?
when they tell you the amount of billions used in purchasing these things and who got the contract , then you will realize.
well good luck to nigeria angry angry
dont blame people like him, they dont think that far or that deep, only taking things at face value.
If you talk, they'll say you're a hater but trust me when i say these crappy tabs 'bought' for 'billions' of naira wouldn't even make it to less than half of the people it was intended.
So what do we do? Sit and observe while oga contractor is a a couple of billions richer.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by onatisi(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2017
WhiteLavender:

dont blame people like him, they dont think that far or that deep, only taking things at face value.
If you talk, they'll say you're a hater but trust me when i say these crappy tabs 'bought' for 'billions' of naira wouldn't even make it to less than half of the people it was intended.
So what do we do? Sit and observe while oga contractor is a a couple of billions richer.
I don tire sef, it is even becoming more and more difficult educating nigerians .the more you try to show them the true pictures of things , the more run away from it.
Thank you jare my sister. Make I too just siddon dey watch naija political drama titled "N-Power"

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by AYOUNG(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2017
onatisi:

what is great about this ? na wa ooo
why do you let and allow these politicians to keep playing ur head around like a soccer ball?
when they tell you the amount of billions used in purchasing these things and who got the contract , then you will realize.
well good luck to nigeria angry angry
The matter tire me ooo.
All this N.power stuff is an opportunity for them to Sideline cash into their pockets..
By their fruits we shall know them.
Materials bought for the programs are way cheap,but they will write Billions of Naira grin
Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by onatisi(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2017
AYOUNG:

The matter tire me ooo.
All this N.power stuff is an opportunity for them to Sideline cash into their pockets..
By their fruits we shall know them.
Materials bought for the programs are way cheap,but they will write Billions of Naira grin
It is good to see that we still have some few ppl here like you who can see things from the right persepctive. Just wait for 2 months before you start reading complains about this gadgets.

1 Like

Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by bamasite(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2017
Nice development but hope they also stock the parts!!!

SEE THE BEST BLUETOOTH SPEAKER

Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Emmyloaded:
N-Power Devices - We are pleased to announce to all 2016 N-Power beneficiaries that the first batch of Afrione devices of the N-power scheme has been delivered for Collection.

You will recall that during the verification process, you each selected an electronic device as a tool for learning and working.

BATCH ONE DEVICES

Below is the Expected Delivery Date of the Electronic Devices.

1. Brain NPower IPAD: August 15th

2. RLG Adulawo Limited: July 21st

3. Afri-One (2-in1): July 15th

4. Samsung Tab E: July 27th

5. Zinox Z Pad: July 27th

6. Techno Pad: August 31st

7. Floss Signatures: July 27th

8. Speedstar: August 31st

Note, the N-power gadgets are devices to assist the successful applicants (N-power Volunteers) in the discharge of their duties.

To check the device you picked during the time of application, login to your NPVN portal, what you will see at your portal homepage beside the N-Power Verified Logo is Click Here To See Device Selected . If you click on it, you’ll see the device you earlier selected.

More details http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/n-power-beneficiaries-first-batch-of-afrione-devices-delivered-see-details-of-collection-here/

from that afrione pinshure, we can see it's a 1991 laptop probably pentium 1½
Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by Horlahmah(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2017
Buhosinpower at work. Nice move.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by AKPOSbaba: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2017
coolesmile:
The stipend is 30,000 naira monthly not 5,000.

I meant the 5k Buhari and his cohorts promised b4 the N-power programme.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by ephi123(f): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2017
onatisi:

I don tire sef, it is even becoming more and more difficult educating nigerians .the more you try to show them the true pictures of things , the more run away from it.
Thank you jare my sister. Make I too just siddon dey watch naija political drama titled "N-Power"

grin grin which season is this? Season 1?
Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by Obejieric(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by Ogbodoo: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Op, God bless for sharing this.

Olakunle just got his dream job in Port Harcourt through www.bejite.com. He signed up, filled his CV, connected to the employers and the rest is history. Get that dream job now. Sign up and connect to employers, business partners and mentors. It is free!

Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by emmymdk: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2017
mmafhew:
Cool..

Hope its quality and not quantity

In Nigeria? lol
Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by Prettychiz4real(f): 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please, is this Afrione 2 in 1 tab a single sim or a dual sim tablet? Someone please reply me.
Re: N-power Beneficiaries: First Batch Of Afrione Devices Delivered - See Details by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
I did not choose any devices o,before written my test o, hope no stories sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portal Shut As Kwara Garment Factory Gets Over 8,000 Applications In 48 Hours / I Got My First N-POWER Alert After Seven Months (pics) / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.