Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS (39882 Views)

ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos / Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by CastedDude: 3:57am On Jul 03, 2017
A young man met his untimely end yesterday following a fatal accident with a Power Bike in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state capital. According to reports, the bike rider threw caution to the wind - as he rode the power bike with speed on a highway before crashing to his death and also killing the young man who was trying to cross the road.

The young man's stomach burst open with his intestines coming out after the horrific accident. May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/young-man-crashes-death-fatal-accident-power-bike-graphic-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by CastedDude: 3:59am On Jul 03, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by Emperorone(m): 4:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Rip to the dead.... Always think safety first

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 03, 2017
Ina lilahi.....shai RIP...c d large intestine and small intestine embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by EricBloodAxe: 4:19am On Jul 03, 2017
He needed to get to the other side speedily so he took the power bike route...am sure he got there on time.

16 Likes

Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 03, 2017
RIP MEHN. NA SOMETHING GO KILL MAN.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by ORACLE1975(m): 5:45am On Jul 03, 2017
R I P
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by sarrki(m): 5:50am On Jul 03, 2017
All this tragedy story

The ops should try and put key learning to it

Like be kitted whenever on bike stuffs like that

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by BabaRamota1980: 5:58am On Jul 03, 2017
Powerbike (also called Ninjabikes) are for showing off...you cruise and show off your swag. They are not racebikes, they do not have the weight ratio needed for tearing through the air at fast speed due to their drag coefficient, as such the risk increases exponentially with additional squeeze of the throttle and combustion and their crash is always fatal.

If you plan on racing your bike, first thing first, take it to an experienced bike shop to give it additional weight and bring balance and torque at speeds over 100km/h.

Remember, its safer to cruise your bike than it is to race it.

56 Likes

Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by segebase(m): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2017
That y they say SAFETY FIRST
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 03, 2017
One idiot took another man, without his say in the matter. God save us from roaming idiots.

15 Likes

Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by GeneralOjukwu: 8:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Both of them weren't cautious but I blame the rider more.

There's only one life...must be jealously guarded.

The rider should go to jail for manslaughter but am sure the family would be given a paltry amount and coerced not to pursue the case further.

Modified - if both are truly dead, the rider killed someone with his recklessness.

RIP to them

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by itiswellandwell: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by nrexzy: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2017
Rip to him

Speed kills
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by Pavore9: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2017
Sad.
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by FTbomb(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2017
i can only see the unfortunate jaywalker...what about the biker himself who the op claims died too?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by Freethought(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
He needed to get to the other side speedily so he took the power bike route...am sure he got there on time.

Savage
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by BornAgainMay: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2017
sad
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2017
But some ppl get mind sha. To dey look this kind thing live. shocked
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by Freethought(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2017
How the fork will you jump on a power bike without proper kit?! Expecially with nigerian roads.... Chai!!!
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by kelvine(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Watch this real life video on something that would have been an accident but God made it safe.
Video by me, subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2eEik94EIw
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2017
ok
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2017

why all these bad news on my birthday
I said I wasn't going to insult anyone since its my day but my eye has been twitching ah the stupidity of some individuals I keep reading about
honestly this guy deserved to die... Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by infogenius(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2017
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2017
Bike looks like it can be fixed.
Just a few parts and, presto! Good as new!

The guy obviously is totaled. Gone.

I hope some guy men will learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by amosgaladima(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2017
RIP, power bike are fast, make sure you check left and right next time
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by godonzoki(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2017
The spirit of speed behind power bike needs to be arrested by TB Joshua
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by Antoeni(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Jst like dat, power bik3 fall on him, rip
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by SUNDICOS(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Where is the bike man?
Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2017
That bike man is an idiot and should rot in hell I guess he was probably high.
Rest in peace to the young man he cut his life short and brought sorrow to his family.
Does Nigerian roads look like roads for power bikes

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Crushed To Death After Fatal Accident With A Power Bike. Graphic PICS by Chris100: 8:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Too bad. Safety first.
For properties in ibeju-lekki, ajah,
Visit: cocproperties..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Officially Launches Electric Mass Transit Buses For Passenger Operation / 12-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Ilorin (Graphic) / Why Boeing 747 Aircrafts Have A Giant Hump In The Front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.