Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,199 members, 7,856,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

If You Were The One - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were The One (843 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The One by sweetmum(f): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2010
after mother and father died,she took responsiblity for her younger sister,when she got married the sister went to stay with her, 10 months into the marriage the she got pregnant for her sister's husband.when the elder one found out she left the man's house with her younger sister.
what will you have done,if it were you?,
Re: If You Were The One by Fhemmmy: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2010
This one get K-Leg
Re: If You Were The One by Pwaves(f): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2010
Ths is a shamfl thng. why wil my sis alow sch a thng? D man is a dog. My aunts huby trid 2 slp wt me bt i rportd hm 2 hr
Re: If You Were The One by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2010
@post
she did the right thing by leaving them both there. there is no way to reconcile from EITHER one of them. they are/were both wrong in the highest order.
Re: If You Were The One by Sakeenath: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2010
What a pity.God ld judge every1's actions.
Re: If You Were The One by mamagee3(f): 12:47am On Jan 30, 2010
This story is not straight forward.
Re: If You Were The One by iice(f): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2010
sweetmum:

after mother and father died,she took responsiblity for her younger sister,when she got married the sister went to stay with her, 10 months into the marriage the she got pregnant for her sister's husband.when the elder one found out she left the man's house with her younger sister.

Really don't get how siblings can share hussy and all that undecided
Re: If You Were The One by coolier(f): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2010
sweetmum:

when the elder one found out she left the man's house with her younger sister.

Now why leave with her. She betrayed her big sister's trust in the first place by secretly sleeping with her husband and since she never at any time cry wolf, I assume it's premeditated and she knew what she was doing, most especially as she is pregnant. So that would be the end of our sisterly relationship. The husband too. I would leave alone, they deserve each other.
Re: If You Were The One by Sissy3(f): 5:56am On Feb 02, 2010
sweetmum:

after mother and father died,she took responsiblity for her younger sister,when she got married the sister went to stay with her, 10 months into the marriage the she got pregnant for her sister's husband. when the elder one found out she left the man's house with her younger sister.

i dont get that part. she left the mans house with her sister and the pregnancy or she left the mans house for the sister and her ex husband?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Snake / Advice Your Parent Gave You About Marrying From Other Tribes / Female Kids: Does Yr Mother Feel You Think Your Better Than Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.