Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Best Travel Locations In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Travel Locations In Nigeria (478 Views)

3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) / 4 Tips For Getting The Best Travel Prices / 25 Most Beautiful Tourist Locations In Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Travel Locations In Nigeria by MOWA123: 6:30am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Best Travel Locations In Nigeria by Naveenraj(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2017
I don't know about the place Nigeria but yes, i know very well about the people from Nigeria. Don't wonder how but yes, they are the best people i connect with till now. I did not meet any but i often speak with them though different sources and the way they receive us is quite amazing. As i speak with most of the writers from Nigeria, i can tell more about. I have just seen the link which you share and for sure i would like to visit the place once in my life time. There are may beautiful places which you mentioned here and i would certainly love to visit the place.

Do you have any idea what is the best time to visit the place?

Please let me know so that i can check for the Travel Offers @ my all time hangout place https://www.klaimy.com/categories/travel so that i could make it soon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Sleep Better On Overnight Flights / Any Nigeria In Mexico / Urgent Reply About Oman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.