Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA (16143 Views)

4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost / Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This / Very Important: For Your Perfect House Design & Construction With Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an ARCHITECT, have worked with several construction company/ Firm for passed years and I have a lot of experience in design,construction, approval process,site supervision AND STRUCTURAL STABILITY OF BUILDINGS.SINCE 2010 ,I pickup some young professional construction body to created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.

OUR SERVICE
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING( EXTRIOR,3D, INTERIOR DESIGNED)
STRUCTURAL DRAWING
MECHICANICAL DRAWING
ELECTRICAL DRAWING
BUILDING APPROVAL AND DOCUMENTATION
BUILDING RENOVATION
BUILDING EXPANSION
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
LANDSCAPES
CAR PARK LOOT E.T.C

Aims of the company
To design and construct a building to people taste with affordable price

For your design and construction pls WhatsApp or call 08069253261 and let give you a best and perfect project with affordable price

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by money121(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2017
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For Stone Coated and Aluminum Roofing >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work
Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an architect, have worked with several construction company for passed 10years and I have a lot of experience in design and construction.last 5years I pickup some young professional construction body to created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.In our company nothing is in possible, we design and build houses to the taste of what u want and in model style,we can also help u 2 collect your approval and certificate of occupancy (c of o)for your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different .add me on whatsapp or call 08069253261.however so many, architectural & engineering drawing hav been correct by d company, so many building hav been corrected & renovated to taste of d owner.Pls beware don't give ur buildind construction to some quack engineers thapt believe architectural design can not be achievable on site. They will later destroy the plan and disorganised what u want. Don't let them fool u,let save lifes,property and money from building collapsing

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by peawizzy(f): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
good day sir..please, where are you situated? i am an undergraduate of building in federal university of technology, owerri seeking to do my industrial training with a building professional
Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 6:41am On Jul 05, 2017
I stay in Lagos and my office is at 107,bishop oluwole str, lekki phase 1,Lagos state branch at abule -egba, alakuko area thanks

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2017
call 08069253261 for your building

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an architect, have worked with several construction company for passed 10years and I have a lot of experience in design and construction.last 5years I pickup some young professional construction body to created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.In our company nothing is in possible, we design and build houses to the taste of what u want and in model style,we can also help u 2 collect your approval and certificate of occupancy (c of o)for your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different .add me on whatsapp or call 08069253261.however so many, architectural & engineering drawing hav been correct by d company, so many building hav been corrected & renovated to taste of d owner.Pls beware don't give ur buildind construction to some quack engineers thapt believe architectural design can not be achievable on site. They will later destroy the plan and disorganised what u want. Don't let them fool u,let save lifes,property and money from building collapsing

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2017

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an architect, have worked with several construction company for passed 10years and I have a lot of experience in design and construction.last 5years I pickup some young professional construction body to created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.In our company nothing is in possible, we design and build houses to the taste of what u want and in model style,we can also help u 2 collect your approval and certificate of occupancy (c of o)for your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different .add me on whatsapp or call 08069253261.however so many, architectural & engineering drawing hav been correct by d company, so many building hav been corrected & renovated to taste of d owner.Pls beware don't give ur buildind construction to some quack engineers that believe architectural design can not be achievable on site. They will later destroy the plan and disorganised what u want. Don't let them fool u,let save lifes,property and money from building collapsing

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an architect, have worked with several construction company for passed 10years and I have a lot of experience in design and construction.last 5years I pickup some young professional construction body to created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.In our company nothing is in possible, we design and build houses to the taste of what u want and in model style,we can also help u 2 collect your approval and certificate of occupancy (c of o)for your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different .add me on whatsapp or call 08069253261.however so many, architectural & engineering drawing hav been correct by d company, so many building hav been corrected & renovated to taste of d owner.Pls beware don't give ur buildind construction to some quack engineers that believe architectural design can not be achievable on site. They will later destroy the plan and disorganised what u want. Don't let them fool u,let save lifes,property and money from building collapsing

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2017

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2017

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2017

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 5:27am On Jul 14, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an architect, have worked with several construction company for passed 10years and I have a lot of experience in design and construction.last 5years I pickup some young professional construction body to created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.In our company nothing is in possible, we design and build houses to the taste of what u want and in model style,we can also help u 2 collect your approval and certificate of occupancy (c of o)for your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different .add me on whatsapp or call 08069253261.however so many, architectural & engineering drawing hav been correct by d company, so many building hav been corrected & renovated to taste of d owner.Pls beware don't give ur buildind construction to some quack engineers that believe architectural design can not be achievable on site. They will later destroy the plan and disorganised what u want. Don't let them fool u,let save lifes,property and money from building collapsin

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an architect, have worked with several construction company for passed 10years and I have a lot of experience in design and construction.last 5years I pickup some young professional construction body to created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.In our company nothing is in possible, we design and build houses to the taste of what u want and in model style,we can also help u 2 collect your approval and certificate of occupancy (c of o)for your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different .add me on whatsapp or call 08069253261.however so many, architectural & engineering drawing hav been correct by d company, so many building hav been corrected & renovated to taste of d owner.Pls beware don't give ur buildind construction to some quack engineers that believe architectural design can not be achievable on site. They will later destroy the plan and disorganised what u want. Don't let them fool u,let save lifes,property and money from building collapsin

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
for your unique,perfect and professional architectural design and construction in Nigeria,pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261. pls check dis
Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
for your unique,perfect and professional architectural design,house design with superbly 3D view and construction in Nigeria,pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261.we desig to u toast but in model way and our building is alway fantastic .try us today

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
for your unique,perfect and professional architectural design,house design with superbly 3D view and construction in Nigeria,pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261.we design to owner taste but in model way .we don't rest unless our cliant get satisfied and our building is alway fantastic .try us today

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2017
for your unique,perfect and professional architectural design,house design with superbly 3D view and construction in Nigeria,pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261.we design to owner taste but in model way .we don't rest unless our cliant get satisfied and our building is alway fantastic .try us today

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
for your unique,perfect and professional architectural design,house design with superbly 3D view and construction in Nigeria,pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261.we design to owner taste but in model way .we don't rest unless our client get satisfied and our building is alway fantastic .try us today

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2017
a new project from archaran construction company 08069253261.whatsapp me or call for your perfect construction project

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2017
for your unique,perfect and professional architectural design and construction in Nigeria,pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261. pls check dis

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2017

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2017
need a professional engineer to supervise,and can give you a unique,perfect and professional architectural design with construction in Nigeria,pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261. pls check out our latest design and construction in nig.

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
need a professional engineer to supervise,and can give you a unique,perfect and professional architectural design with construction in Nigeria,pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261. pls check out our latest design and construction in nig.

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2017
hi

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
for your unique,perfect and professional architectural design and construction in Nigeria,pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261. pls check dis out

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2017
for your unique,perfect and professional architectural design and construction in Nigeria,pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261. pls check dis out

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
whatsapp or call ARCHARAN construction company 08069253261 for your perfect,unique house design, construction and your architectural plan both interior and exterior design

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2017
good morning viewers, what do u need ?are you worry about how beautiful and nice u want your building to look like? do you know you can make a nice,functional,unique building on dat your plot of land with avoidable prize? call or whatsap 08069253261 ARCHARAN construction company is d best , don't let the size or shape of the land weigh you down come to us today to design for you, both architectural plan,house design and construction.

1 Share

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Good morning viewer,for your unique,perfect and professional architectural design and construction in Nigeria,pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261. pls check dis

Re: BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA by nifemiayoade(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Good day viewers,happy Sunday. Get a unique,perfect and professional architectural design, construction and building approval in Nigeria at avoidable price or u want your industry or company to be well plan with fantastic interior design ,pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN construction company on 08069253261. pls check dis out

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Let Your House Design Speak Who You Are,to Hav A Perfect Design Pls Read This / Black Friday In Yaba As Residents Celebrate Eid / Nigerian Estate Residents Paying N150, 000 Monthly Electricity Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.