Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music (913 Views)

Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / Falz And 9ice Have Dinner Together (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2017
It was in 2005 that the Veteran Actor, Osuofia, also known as Nkem Owoh, released a song, I Go Chop Your Dollar(I Will Steal Your Dollars in queens English). It was an instant hit. The song celebrated the lives and actions of fraudsters in different fields of the game: the 419ners, who deceive, pickpocket and hypnotise to cheat one of his money or material possession and the Yahoo Boys, also known as Yahoo-Yahoo boys, who punch on their laptops, PCs and phones all day, working online trying..

Full article @

http://www.mortalpoet.com/9ice-falz-yahoo-boys-how-nigerians-supported-fraudsters/

1 Like

Re: 9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music by jhydebaba(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Interesting read...

But those concerned dont have the time to read this epistle.

I am also guilty because I follow groove that 'yahooze'. Come to think of it, if den play Asa 'jailer' for club, i swear the DJ go chop slap.

Boyz won spend money, den no won go jail cheesy

Oyinbo man invent scam, 9ja man perfect am.
Re: 9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music by sugarsoul(m): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Alright...
Re: 9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music by nrexzy: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2017
Summarize
Re: 9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music by TyushTal(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2017
I hope those who are the subject of the matter are ready to read this... lipsrsealed

Cc Lalasticlala
This is FP worthy
Re: 9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2017
jhydebaba:
Interesting read...

But those concerned dont have the time to read this epistle.

I am also guilty because I follow groove that 'yahooze'. Come to think of it, if den play Asa 'jailer' for club, i swear the DJ go chop slap.

Boyz won spend money, den no won go jail cheesy

Oyinbo man invent scam, 9ja man perfect am.

Epistle? It is not long. Jump the song lyrics. My point is the energy we add to their negative energy. If no one supports an artiste who supports internet scams, these songs wouldn't have become hits. If there is a general sense of hatred for attitudes that promote cheating, the shame it carries wouldn't attract the sort of members we have today.
Re: 9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music by jhydebaba(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Epistle? Let me remove the song lyrics. My point is the energy we add to their negative energy. If no one supports an artiste who supports internet scams, these songs wouldn't have become hits.

No, the write up is good. That does not stop those that want to read from reading and does not make those that will not read, read.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music by Oladimejyy(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Yahoo is good if you scam those white folk.
In the 80s and 90s they stole our resources and still took us as slave and still have the audacity to take my people to their country to develop it for them.
If i want to become a Yahoo guy i will hacking without been able to be track from Russian expert.
If you wanna track me i send you to jupiter to be tracking me there
Re: 9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music by Kakamorufu(m): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2017
so where do I come in
Re: 9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music by NLorubebe(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2017
smiley
Re: 9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music by onlinetomola(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Tell me if Falz sef no dance or grove to dat Yahoozee song by Olu Maintain before himsef blow for Music Industry and can someone pls tell me the exactly what meaning Slay queens and Yahoo boiz reads to that Falz's Song "Soft Work" that song also inspires Yahoo Boiz. We've all once got it wrong long time ago not just now.
Re: 9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Yahoo is good if you scam those white folk.
In the 80s and 90s they stole our resources and still took us as slave and still have the audacity to take my people to their country to develop it for them.
If i want to become a Yahoo guy i will hacking without been able to be track from Russian expert.
If you wanna track me i send you to jupiter to be tracking me there
What a pity! See what Nigeria did to you.
Re: 9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music by richardoz(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmmm it's going to be a long fight considering the daily recruitment of youths into this illegal act!
Re: 9ice, Falz And The Yahoo Boys: How Nigerians Supported Fraudsters Through Music by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
richardoz:
Hmmmm it's going to be a long fight considering the daily recruitment of youths into this illegal act!
Yeah. We need to teach the right values in the system. People should be penalised for promoting cheating not celebrated. Our leaders are just old men without sense.

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Giveaway: Funny Meme's Trend On Twitter / UNILAG Female Undergraduate Turns Ninja For Costume Day (photos) / Mr Eazi Spotted On A Large Digital Billboard On A London Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.