Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Decade Pregnancy Becomes Blessing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Decade Pregnancy Becomes Blessing (427 Views)

Is 2020 Really The Beginning Of A New Decade? / Supreme Court Ends Four-decade Old Land Dispute In Anambra / Ofe-nsala May Abort Your Early Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Decade Pregnancy Becomes Blessing by glambo(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Copied from a friend's facebook page

Yesterday, I had another opportunity of experiencing Gods greatness.

Went for checkup, and met one of my primary school classmates at the hospital parking lot, after all the hey! I know you somewhere and recollections and all, she was quick to judge me. she said she heard I had a baby over a decade ago, I proudly said yes and showed Mimi's picture.

She said a few words after, which I didn't give much meaning until almost an hour later. She said when she heard, she was disappointed! Why princess ? The most brilliant girl in class then? I couldn't even wait to finish university! It's funny how people justify your life without hearing your view. And then she continued and said "God knows how he does his things, I finished and even had my masters before getting married, and I still don't have a child yet!
Wow, I was speechless, I only had to console her and say God is faithful, and she will soon have hers by Gods grace.

Need I say, am not one of those people that will ask you what you do and for your contact after we meet, I love my shell, I barely leave it. So I know it will be pointless asking.

Anyways, after checking in and every at the clinic, I was ushered to meet my appointed gynaecologist by the nurse. lo and behold! It's Tola! My friend, the one I just met, the one that just finished judging my past, I was awed, but not by those! I was awed by Gods awesomeness.

A gynecologist! Someone who assists women in getting pregnant! Someone skilled in the treatment of women's diseases especially the reproductive organs and breast, cannot get herself pregnant, cannot cure herself of whatever is wrong with her, cannot diagnose why her own organs haven't accepted to develop just one or two spermatozoa!

Am still in shock. And yes, God is the only one who knows and does all things! Don't be wise in your own knowledge. If you haven't accepted nor acknowledged that there's God, you're only cheating yourself from experiencing his awesomeness.

This post isn't about any religion, as all religions observes and decrees there a supreme God! That is the God am talking about.

This reminds me of my church hymn!
The way God does is things is hard and unexplainable. No one knows and he is unquestionable!!! Unbelievers will lose their way and forsake his works, but those who trust in God will always be blessed.

What I've been feeling since yesterday, is totally unexplainable. He's truly the king of kings and only him can do these things!
Re: Decade Pregnancy Becomes Blessing by jhydebaba(m): 8:06am On Jul 03, 2017
A candle cant lit up its base.

Doctors only try, only God heals.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Funny Action Taken By A Lecturer 2day / Nigeria’s Terrible Mixture: Population Explosion And Economic Depression / Pregnant & Abandoned Reader Writes In Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.