Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

University Of Ibadan Ranked Best University In Nigeria [see Top 100] - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Ranked Best University In Nigeria [see Top 100] (41829 Views)

Covenant University Ranks 91st Best University Amongst Emerging Economies / University Of Ibadan Ranked Best In Nigeria - THE's University Rankings 2019 / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Best University In Nigeria [see Top 100] by Rhoteabarca(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
UI, setting d pace since 1948! Truly d First nd d Best in Nigeria...
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Best University In Nigeria [see Top 100] by famosh: 12:12am On Jul 04, 2017
Statsocial:

Thats because CU has an open access policy that allows all CU's research work to be available for free online by paying each lecturer/researcher $1,000 which is not available in any other nigerian university. Which means for every student and lecturer that uses CUs research publication would help CUs webometric rank to soar. The only reason ui came above cu is because ui has a bigger academia and webometrics does not standardise like times/qs rankings e.g total citation/faculty is used as a formular in times for measuring research influence...
Yeah bro, I understand all that & the mechanism involved in these rankings. The main point I'm trying to pass across is that no matter the rankings, we all know covenant university cannot be mentioned in the same sentence as a unilag or ui, as some deluded alumni of that school here on Nairaland try to make us believe at EVERY opportunity they get.
Re: University Of Ibadan Ranked Best University In Nigeria [see Top 100] by Dheliozy(m): 1:52am On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
Fake list.

When i saw UNIPORT as 10 on the list,i knew the list was meant for the Joke Section.

Abi no be that Uniport wey 9 out of 10 people no get "O" level result?lol funny list.

So can you really defend this ? SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Tree Of Life, Cedars Of God & Other Famous Trees In The World (Pictures) / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE / My First April Fool By My Female Lecturer Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.