Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo (1786 Views)

Anas Aremeyaw, Ghanaian Masked Reporter Mistaken For Ritualist, Almost Lynched / Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by Ogashub(m): 9:15am On Jul 03, 2017
Jungle Justice isn’t the way forward..

We were beyond shocked to receive a call from a source who narrated How his friend, an MC and comedian, who was among the three suspects were burnt to death at Odogunyan yesterday morning… This is someone we know!

Identifed as Chinedu Paul a.k.a. MC Think Twice, he was mistaken to be a badoo member and was immediately lynched and burnt to death alongside two others.

Our source, who narrated the story to us revealed that Chinedu’s car broke down at Odogunyan area of recent, and then he went at midnight with two others, to tow his car from the Odogunyan area, when they were accosted by an angry mob..

Apparently, the mob claimed they found Engine Oil, Cutlass and a grinding stone in the car.. and they descended on them.. and burnt them with the car.. Now the question is, where’s the grinding stone this mob claimed they found?

This is just sad!

Chinedu finished from Lagos State Polytechnic Ikorodu.

Chinedu was coming back from a Comedy Show that Midnight when his car broke down.. and then he came along with two others to tow his car away from the area when they were all lynched.

Read more http://ogashub.com.ng/young-comedian-chinedu-mistaken-to-be-a-badoo-member-was-among-the-three-suspect-burnt-to-death/

Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by Hollawayn05(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2017
RIP young Champ
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by Papiikush: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Please give us a clearer picture of the young comedian beaten before he was burnt.
No dey use tragedy dey promote upcoming acts.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by BasketballGURU(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Where's a clear picture of him being annihilated
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by spartan117(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2017
Everyone that partook in burning him alive must face justice
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by Ogashub(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
Please give us a clearer picture of the young comedian beaten before he was burnt.

Does your comments makes any sense to you If it was you or your family member that was killed in this manner you would have known what it means to lose an innocent person by jungle justice.... I wonder if you have any sense at all....how am I gonna promote a dead person...foolish cow you are
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by igho003(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
u dey lack sense big time hw person go take dey promote person mak Don die
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by jjjjj2017: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2017
You see?
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by Tapout(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2017
i saw this coming
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Where is the stone, handkerchief and oil they found?? Where the hell is it?? angry angry angry angry angry it will be more honorable we kill ourselves in a civil war, than this barbaric act. Funny enough the matter go just evaporate like that of aluu 4

Pls don't quote me to say rubbish pls cos I dey vex like mad now...
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by falcon01: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2017
igho003:
u dey lack sense big time hw person go take dey promote person mak Don die
what he meant is since the pics isnt clear the comedian might still be alive so that means he will come out amd say i am alive and he becomes known due to this incident.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by ALAYORMII: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2017
Ogashub:
Jungle Justice isn’t the way forward..

We were beyond shocked to receive a call from a source who narrated How his friend, an MC and comedian, who was among the three suspects were burnt to death at Odogunyan yesterday morning… This is someone we know!

Identifed as Chinedu Paul a.k.a. MC Think Twice, he was mistaken to be a badoo member and was immediately lynched and burnt to death alongside two others.

Our source, who narrated the story to us revealed that Chinedu’s car broke down at Odogunyan area of recent, and then he went at midnight with two others, to tow his car from the Odogunyan area, when they were accosted by an angry mob..

Apparently, the mob claimed they found Engine Oil, Cutlass and a grinding stone in the car.. and they descended on them.. and burnt them with the car.. Now the question is, where’s the grinding stone this mob claimed they found?

This is just sad!

Chinedu finished from Lagos State Polytechnic Ikorodu.

Chinedu was coming back from a Comedy Show that Midnight when his car broke down.. and then he came along with two others to tow his car away from the area when they were all lynched.

Read more http://ogashub.com.ng/young-comedian-chinedu-mistaken-to-be-a-badoo-member-was-among-the-three-suspect-burnt-to-death/

This ur story doesn't add up

His car broke down and he went to call two other people to help in towing it in the middle of the night with what??

They want to tow a car with their hand or what??
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by agitator: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2017
ALAYORMII:

This ur story doesn't add up

His car broke down and he went to call two other people to help in towing it in the middle of the night with what??

They want to tow a car with their hand or what??

Same thought here.

It is a well known fact in Nigeria that thieves, cultist, kidnappers, etc others are defended by their families. This is the fallout of the police indiscriminate arrest of innocent citizens, just to extort bail money from them or their families. Most families of these people hide under the indiscriminate arrest to claim their family member is innocent even when they know their dubious character.

The law enforcement agents created this problem. wink wink wink

There are doctors, engineers, etc in these cults, but some people wants to make you believe it is only jobless youths from poor family backgrounds that are involved in these activities. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by Ehiscotch(m): 10:58am On Jul 03, 2017
Lord knows that I'm praying for it to be false news and just a publicity stunt.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2017
I said it and I will say it again. If you are an Igbo man outside Igboland, you are on your own.

Don't be surprised this young man was setup by an enemy or someone who noticed his tribe.

Very soon, the coordinated assassination of Igbos will begin. Some will tag you Badoo, some will tag it accidental fire while some will experience accidental bullets. You may not notice it but its definitely happening.

The coordinated killings have started. Believe me. You may think this hatred stops online but I can assure you that its physical in ways you may not see or understand.
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by Originalsly: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
Was OP at the scene to take picure of the beaten victim? ... and how is this used to promote upcoming acts? I have seen many dumb comments on NL ...but this one eh... let me shut up.
@ topic. Bro... in whatever country you are... and many other countries.... your brother's mistake may have been a deadly one....shot by the car owner...shot by the police... not given the opportunity to explain. By now you should consider him lucky to be alive and not be blaming Nigeria for him being the cause of his beatdown.
On not returning to Naija to see your own mother because of this kind stuff..... don't you have fear of staying in whatever country you are because of how innocent people that look like you are so often framed and jailed?...or shot and killed?...legally?

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by ALAYORMII: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2017
agitator:

Same thought here.

It is a well known fact in Nigeria that thieves, cultist, kidnappers, etc others are defended by their families. This is the fallout of the police indiscriminate arrest of innocent citizens, just to extort bail money from them or their families. Most families of these people hide under the indiscriminate arrest to claim their family member is innocent even when they know their dubious character.

The law enforcement agents created this problem. wink wink wink

There are doctors, engineers, etc in these cults, but some people wants to make you believe it is only jobless youths from poor family backgrounds that are involved in these activities. undecided undecided undecided

Am not saying he's involved in anything ooo

What am saying is that the story doesn't add up
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by agitator: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Am not saying he's involved in anything ooo

What am saying is that the story doesn't add up

I didn't say u accused him of being involved, but just mentioned my doubts also and what is happening.

Bad people don't have a stamp on their foreheads, but some families have defended well known criminal children in certain towns, communities. cool cool cool
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
What ?? Jungle justice is not the way forward.NEVER !! But our clueless Government and NPF are not actually helping matters.These scenario just describes how Nigerians has lost trust in our NPF especially that indifferent attitudes from them when they are being called into critical matters like the killings by those cult guyz.So,what do they expect from angry citizens who have had enough and decides to take law into their own hands ??....
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by kumulus(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
iamexcelblog:
I said it and I will say it again. If you are an Igbo man outside Igboland, you are on your own.

Don't be surprised this young man was setup by an enemy or someone who noticed his tribe.

Very soon, the coordinated assassination of Igbos will begin. Some will tag you Badoo, some will tag it accidental fire while some will experience accidental bullets. You may not notice it but its definitely happening.

The coordinated killings have started. Believe me. You may think this hatred stops online but I can assure you that its physical in ways you may not see or understand.

Even if it so happens you cannot afford a brain, I believe you can still find someplace/someone to loan one from at least. You see my dear, the brain is not a luxury rather a necessity....

***I hope its not true, this news of the op tho...cos it doesn't add up
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by samdav925: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
. You are a fool

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by mhizpinky(f): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
iamexcelblog:

igbos will never change! can u imagine wat u're saying?
if its a Yoruba man u'll say Afonja ppl are bad if its Hausa I know f lyk of u will say dats how
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by mhizpinky(f): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
iamexcelblog:

igbos will never change! can u imagine wat u're saying?
if its a Yoruba man u'll say Afonja ppl are bad if its Hausa I know f lyk of u will say dats how dey do. Now its an Igbo man c wat u're saying
may God forgive ur sins dats how u start rubbish fight among tribes
Re: Adesua Etomi & Chinedu Paul Think Twice: Throwback Pic Of MC Mistaken For Badoo by alcmene: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2017
I will keep on saying it...
They killed that guy out of envy and tribalism

(1) (Reply)

. / Armed Robbers Caught With Human Heads In Enugu- Pictures / Lady Paid N230k For Iphone 11 But Received Fake Android Version With Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.