Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes (59074 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by AdoraAmadi: 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Earlier today, we reported that a Nigerian MC Chinedu Paul a.k.a. MC Think 2ice who was mistaken for a Badoo cult group member was killed by residents of the Ikorodu area of Lagos, who lynched him.

The deceased’s heartbroken girlfriend, has however taken to social media to write him a tribute while also sharing photos of moments they shared while he was still alive.

Here’s what she wrote;

“I can’t type anything
Cus my hands are frozen
Thank you Jesus
Baby I love you.I will still tag you cus I always tag you in all my posts Chinedu Paul”

Here are some photos she shared;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/girlfriend-killed-mc-mistaken-badoo-cult-group-member-writes-tribute.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Kellibae(f): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
cry

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by lazsnaira(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
SAME WAY GHANAIANS KILLED A SERVING ARMY CAPTAIN!

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Nna17(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
That's one disadvantage of Lynching, take heart young lady may God grant you the grace to move on strongly and may his adorable soul rest in the Bossom of the Lord, Amen!

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
I have been saying this and I will continue saying it
This jungle justice of a thing the innocent ones will suffer it most

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Eeyah. But this doesn't show she's mourning him, what is she doing on social media just 2days after her boyfriend death

8 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Another guy will start banging her now

But let's be serious for once. What if the guy is a badoo gang member? People have multiple personalities, a girl can be a student by day and a prostitute at night.
A university student can be a cultist.
A guy can own a shop at alaba international and still go for armed robbery operation
We saw a soldier who was arrested for being a member of Evans kidnapping ring
This guy could be an Mc by day but u don't know who he is at night. Grinding stones and oil were found at the back of their car at midnight. They were interrogated. And the fact that badoo guys sell one bloody handkerchief to ritualists for 500k is enough to tempt him into crime. Let's stop defending criminals because nobody follows them around 24 hrs a day.

220 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by ennon92(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Thats the disadvantage of lynching but we cant say with confidence that the guy isn't a badooite....To those who wanders abt the nooks n crannies of ikd, all i will say is becareful so as not to fall victim. To those who derives pleasure in melting instant justice without proper investigation should try as much as possible to unravel things b4 carrying out the dastardly act

Rip to him if he isnt among

8 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Ajasco222: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
cry cry
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by AuroraB(f): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:

But let's be serious for once. What if the guy is a badoo gang member? People have multiple personalities, a girl can be a student by day and a prostitute at night.
A guy can own a shop at alaba international and still go for armed robbery operation
This guy could be an Mc by day but u don't know who he is at night. Grinding stones and oil were found at the back of their car at midnight. They were interrogated. And the fact that badoo guys sell one bloody handkerchief to ritualists for 500k is enough to tempt him into crime. Let's stop defending criminals because nobody follows them around 24 hrs a day.
grin grin grin grin grin
Igala acho grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
AuroraB:
grin grin grin grin grin
Igala acho grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Angelic beauty, which one is Igala acho??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by AuroraB(f): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:
grin grin
Angelic beauty, which one is Igala acho??
You don start to dey look for trouble grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by alcmene: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Eeyah. But this doesn't show she's mourning him, what is she doing on social media just 2days after her boyfriend death

Is that the reason you lots killed her man

Where are those idiots who are of the dumb opinion that this fresh Igbo dude is a member of the Afonjaic badoo gang?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by alcmene: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:

It's obvious that while typing this you are at same time planing to burgle people's shops since you are an ambassador of multiple personality.
What if I sneak oil into your household and go out to invite the mob?
How will you feel to put to death without giving the chance to verbally defend yourself?

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

It's obvious that while typing this you are at same time planing to burgle people's shops since you are an ambassador of multiple personality.
What if I sneak oil into your household and go out to invite the mob?
How will you feel to put to death without giving the chance to verbally defend yourself?
didn't u read the part where I said they were interrogated? They were caught by midnight, lynched in the morning. They had enough time to explain

11 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:

You are so on point. U beat me to it, was gonna write same, all of it.

It's the girl who is not believing he was not a member, not the people that caught him. The girl too should be scrutinized wella.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by bbbabes(f): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
So sad
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by MrMystrO(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
hg
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by bbbabes(f): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
This country is messed up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by NwaAmaikpe: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
shocked

Odiegwu,

Fear girls....this girl is obviously not mourning.
She apparently wants to use this her struggling boyfriend's death to sell her market.

I won't even be shocked if somebody has not greased her canyon today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by ruggedtimi(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Evablizin(f): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Chai
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Doctorfitz: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ur hands are frozen. In a few days time I'm sure another guy would be warming it.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by bastien: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
So sad, I know it will end up like the Aluu4

The painful part is that, those hitting them planks and iron are the real badoo gang, using the lynching as camouflage

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by bewla(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
J no J
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by ebosse(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
I'm not in support of jungle justice, I even find it difficult to look @ these gruesome pictures.

But.......

I think we should look @ situations from every single angle.

I know how angry I felt about 'Aluu 4' , until I moved to port harcourt and met a resident of Aluu ( a student of uniport) who explained how it was b4 the lynching, how it was impossible to go out or return home after 7pm because of the level of crime in the zone. He also made me understand that almost 70% of ladies who reside there have gone through one form of molestation or another ( the most unfortunate ones, more than once), the guys aren't left out of the harassment also.

I wonder if I wouldn't be in support of jungle justice if my family had gone through the same torture the resident of Aluu went through b4 the lynching.

I have been lucky, blessed and favored but I can't say the same for the ikorodu and Aluu residents, so until law enforcing agencies in Nigeria step up the ppl just have to do what they gat to do to protect themselves!

Although they need to be 100% sure before taking any action.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by klassykute(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
RIP to d guy. But fact b say how long e go take dis girl wey dey write say her hand freez to get new bf self, one week? Mayb 2. Lol
Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by helphelp: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ikorodu is a no go zone ...

Like I said earlier, there's a way merciless machete wielding residents of ikorodu will ask a visitor to the area questions, and the person will start to speak in tongues.

The fear of the machete alone, can make one lose his/her mind

Avoid ikorodu by all means, Lagos State government probably does not care about the whole brouhaha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
sammydirectly:

You are so on point. U beat me to it, was gonna write same, all of it.

It's the girl who is not believing he was not a member, not the people that caught him. The girl too should be scrutinized wella.
my brother that's the problem with all these girls. They don't care so long as the cash keep pouring in and the guy can go to any length to satisfy them

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes by jbnm: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
I knew it.some of does guys ar innocent may GOd protect innocent souls from jungle justice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.