Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Just Registered For N POWER Please Guys Whats The Next Step - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Just Registered For N POWER Please Guys Whats The Next Step (448 Views)

N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? / FG Sacks 30 N-Power Beneficiaries In Adamawa / Are You Worried About The Next Step In Your Career ? Check This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Registered For N POWER Please Guys Whats The Next Step by koko1abiola(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2017
good morning and happy new week to you all

dear all,i just registered for the N POWER

whats the next step,will i get any message,feedback or what?

regards
Re: I Just Registered For N POWER Please Guys Whats The Next Step by Ifyone123(f): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2017
wia u asked to upload your passport, statement of result/ transcript?
Re: I Just Registered For N POWER Please Guys Whats The Next Step by EngrXrix(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Ifyone123:
wia u asked to upload your passport, statement of result/ transcript?

No oh they just gave reference number and that was all. Perhaps I missed something

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Banking Charges: / Doctorship Career / I Am In Dire Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.