Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* (683 Views)

Needs A Date Wit Any Beautiful Lady Fat And Busty / I Need An Abino Lady For Real. / o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by deltalife(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2010
A prety young guy of 27yrs dach skined 5.8ft tall, christien,reside,schooling and working in nigeria.
Interested ladies should give me call on this number:-07029907278, 08066943285[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by Eaglebabe: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2010
U wan take the Albino do rituals.O boy easyooooooooooooooo!
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by deltalife(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2010
For Good Relationship

Read properly, understand before coment.
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by Abbeycity4(f): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2010
shocked shocked shocked anoda money ritual detected angry
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by Ben13: 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2010
deltalife:

For Good Relationship

Read properly, understand before coment.

It's not her fault, Inglish seem too difficult~ cheesy
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by Chykason(m): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2010
Ko gbo inglisi, ko gbo yoruba kiss
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by Chykason(m): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
Ko gbo inglisi, ko gbo yoruba kiss
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by dominique(f): 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
but why albino do they turn you on or somn' undecided
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by Ben13: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2010
He wants to take her to his village and make his fellow village champions believe he's getting married to a white woman.
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by deltalife(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
Hi ppl pls lets learn to tink posetively.

There are some little things we can do to beter our lives and that of others you don't

even know. you don't know the list of freinds I av today, by just doing those thing you think does not
matter

Awever, I think you should know that NOT EVERY ROMANCE IS S, E, XY ND NOT EVERY S, E\\\\\\\\\\X IS ROMANTIC.
ONE QUESTION PLS;
Av you taken timeb to go through my profile?

Pls do and maybe after u will be obliged to give this Forum some respect.
One love my Naira landers.
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by Abbeycity4(f): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2010
Ben-10:

He wants to take her to his village and make his fellow village champions believe he's getting married to a white woman.

lmao.!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by dominique(f): 2:06am On Mar 11, 2010
Ben-10:

because they cant tell which is which abi? grin grin grin
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by Jaideyone(m): 4:20am On Mar 11, 2010
why an albino maybe just one of his sexual fantasies. another retard on nairaland
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by jfking2005(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
i dont trust this guy looking for abino's for relationship

because WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY abino
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by deltalife(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2010
Who has ever queried any body may for saying he or she needs a dark skined guy for a relationship,
or are you guys trying to tell me that there is something particuler with these set of ppl?
If I were you guys I would av adventursly dared to know something about the Guy and know if you will be Disapointed.
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by deltalife(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2010
Jaidey-one:

why an albino maybe just one of his sexual fantasies. another retard on nairaland
An Inteligent guy u will love to meet but surprise at what you get.
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by deltalife(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2010
Since I posted this thread, I 've been getting contact but not what I requested, but now Guess what?
I just got exactly what I reeeeeeeeeee questeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: ********an Intelegent And Busty Abino Lady For Good Relationship********* by ayettymama(f): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ben-10:

lol

maybe the poster is an albino

but wat abt ur kids mayne??

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With Mukina2 / Am I Need Of A Sugar Mummy / Asian In America Wanting Companionship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.