Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? (10684 Views)

Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector / Nigerian Power Firm To Sell Electricity To Burkina Faso / Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by dododawa1: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
(Sanya) AGUDA surulere 97%

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by smartty68(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
0/10 been suffering from lack of power supply for months now undecided
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Haben1: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
To be candid, this is far better than Goodluck regime, atleast 3days on 1 day off, compare to Goodluck, 2days on in a week, and that 2days it may be just 2or 3hours.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by praxisnetworks: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
kennygee:
I wept for Nigeria when a Kenyan I recently started conversing with told me every thing in Kenya relies on electricity.
Hope he told you about nyeri women too. Save your tears
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Wetin do Nyeri women, who are they?
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
I misplaced our nepa bill. . the only copy we have got. . any solution please? have anyone experience this before
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by tolexy007(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Akure is worst....dont no their problem in that state
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by pheesayor(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
8/10 in my area of Lagos, the only issue now is transformer issues from too much light as we have power for 21 hours a day most times

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Henrygreat212(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
10/10....the best since i came to know that am a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by brojoshua: 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
The conditions of our social amenities are as corrupt as we are. We Nigerians or almost all of us Nigerians are wickedly corrupt and so all our social amenities, infrastructures and so on; roads, light, hospital and health services, education, security and co, are in sorry state. We sowed corruption and are reaping, terrible health services, roads, electricity, security, and co. And unless we turn from our wicked ways, otherwise things will become more and more difficult for us. For we can't continue in corruption and expect things to be alright for and with us except we hate truth and love to be deceived and deceiving ourselves. Thanks
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by DirewolfofStark(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Fabulocity:
8/10. They're really trying. Almost constant power supply. Amen!

Please, don't carry this spirit of lies into your husband's house.
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by DirewolfofStark(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Power supply is 10/10...There is light everywhere and anywhere.. we are so proud we voted Buhari. God bless fashola. He really meant it when he said 247power is not rocket science..

Jobs eerywhere....our graduates are now happy. Food everywhere. Salaries are paid on time..No more Bokoharam, everywhere is so peaceful..

Our leaders no longer fly abroad for medical treatments cos our hospitals are simply the best. Good roads everywhere. 2nd niger bridge completed and a 3rd niger bridge has started.

#SaiBaba

I rate this comment 10/10.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by SpaceAngel: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Crap location Lekki. Burning diesel like mad
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Ayo25: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Honestly, 9/10. Boundary in Ajegunle Lagos
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Haben1:
To be candid, this is far better than Goodluck regime, atleast 3days on 1 day off, compare to Goodluck, 2days on in a week, and that 2days it may be just 2or 3hours.
In your area only
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by praxisnetworks: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
kennygee:

Wetin do Nyeri women, who are they?
Try Google
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
praxisnetworks:

But Kenyans has electricity while Nigeria is limited
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Busayo100: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Join this Twitter poll and drop your opinions.
Vote and RT to see total votes. wink

https://twitter.com/SparkOnlineNg/status/881856611299598339

How would you rate the Nigerian power sector after the first 6 months of 2017?
Much Improvement
Very Little Improvement
No Improvement
Gotten Worse
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by mrsfavour(f): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Power supply is 10/10...There is light everywhere and anywhere.. we are so proud we voted Buhari. God bless fashola. He really meant it when he said 247power is not rocket science..

Jobs eerywhere....our graduates are now happy. Food everywhere. Salaries are paid on time..No more Bokoharam, everywhere is so peaceful..

Our leaders no longer fly abroad for medical treatments cos our hospitals are simply the best. Good roads everywhere. 2nd niger bridge completed and a 3rd niger bridge has started.

#SaiBaba
story , are u for real ? I doubt u.
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by ekensi01: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
blackfase:
Haba, ogas! the man just being sarcastic nah. Hes practically dissing the dullard, the olodo rocket scientist Minister and the bastard DisCos,

Easy people....

bro tell me how to quote two or more people pls
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Averagely 22-23hrs light here so far.
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Haben1:

It was sabotage na, you are supposed to understand that he's from a minority tribe unlike our Fulani leader who the Hausas will always see as their own and the Yorubas will always honor, what do you expect?

The way I have light in my area is unexplainable, 8/10 so far

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

#SaiBaba
Hahahahaha...
Buhari receiving treatment in sokoto government hospital, minister of agriculture not exporting yams to Arab countries and London. All the APC chieftains kids receiving quality education from primary to universities in Nigeria.

Thunder bomb APC government and their lying spirits.
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by tbaba1234: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Chukazu:
undecided nothing to rate until after raining season abegi... No be today

Except we have employed "permanent rain makers"

Nigerian power supply is not dependent on rain..
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by luggy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
2.0% in owerri
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by kofo01: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
9/10 Adamawa state

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by lexluthur007(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
8/10 in ibadan

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by hakeem4(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Got worse undecided Where I stay in Imorodu we used to have like 18 hours of power a day. Ever since I got back from school this semester we get power every other night, and its gone by the time we wake up in the morning. Its almost like we're back to the stone ages. Maybe because of Badoo, lol
imorodu?? Where is that ?

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by free2rime: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
The most terrible place anyone can live and wish he can stone a PHCN official is Gbazango in Kubwa,Abuja . The only thing constant here is darkness and bills!
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by EmekaBlue(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
-10/10...complete failure
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Tomgerald(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wow, there's 80% improvement in our Area Cox we usually have constant light though the bill is do high. I'm from Taraba State, Zing Local Government specifically.
More improvement PHCN
Re: How Would You Rate The Nigerian Power Sector This Year? by Chukazu: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
tbaba1234:

Nigerian power supply is not dependent on rain..

Yes! You are right, it's "dependent on God"

Power belongs to God After all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2018) / Alleged Organ Harvesting: Don’t Abandon Ekweremadu - Ohanaeze Tells FG / Rich Kids Joy Riding In Abuja Killing/injuring Poor Bystanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.