Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- (1574 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Support The Relief Efforts In Haiti / Haiti Earthquake Feared To Have Killed Hundreds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by emmablow11(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2010
Jesse Ventura in his new TV show Conspiracy Theory investigates HAARP which is housed in a massive 35 acre, 180 tower complex in Gakona, AK.

Watch video @ http://www.emmablow.com/

USA playing God on other helpless Countries, if this is true, well i hope it's not!

Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by Beaf: 5:31am On Jan 30, 2010
There is stup!d physics and then there is even more stup!d physics.
The earthquake in Haiti measured 7.3 and levelled the whole island. How much energy do you think was required to do that? It would have taken a nuclear weapon to create a similar level of destruction. How does any rational mind conclude that shining radio waves into the ionosphere can cause an earthquake, in fact it is very far fetched to imagine that the power of a nuclear device can be shone into the sky and somehow go unnoticed by satellite systems, mobile networks, weather prediction systems, advanced militaries etc? Abeg free me!

Jesse Ventura should go and sit down or go back to his theatrical wrestling antics.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by ElRazur: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2010
Thank god that people are taking on board the point I made originally. Well done Beaf. It sucks when people keep talking trash. It get to a stage where silence may just be the best approach. REF: Sam milla and Negro_Nts.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by NegroNtns(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2010
Beaf, how's life treating ya?

Jesse is a theorist wannabe! There are genuine theorists and this guy gives that cult a bad rap.

I watched his tv show once and that did it for me. . .the prophecy of 2012.

Without even putting on my analyst hat. . .I still had on my "stupid prospector" hat when I watched it. . .and I couuld see all the missing dots. When dots are missing then connections are impossible.

Keep on keeping on my friend!

Razur, I see you are leaving an awful odor everywhere you go. You stink! Dissenting with the general acceptance and order of things is not necessarily a conspiracy. Many such dissents in past history has brought benefit to mankind.

When you are in a heated debate with an opponent, remember never to play your winning hands too early. . .like a game of card, you keep your aces close to your breast and play them only when you are ready to close the table. It seems your obsession against dissenting voice is getting out of hand when you conclude it must be a conspiracy or because it is not supported by facts then it must be fictitious. So, I throw an ace down on the table here for you and please respond and tell us if this is conspiracy or a fictitious person.

The House of Reps has received proposition 1021 from Congresswoman Maxine Waters of California expressing Condolences to The People of Haiti and here is one of their member's response to that proposition.

Statement of Congressman Ron Paul
United States House of Representatives

Statement in Opposition to H Res 1021, Condolences to Haiti

January 21, 2010

I rise in reluctant opposition to this resolution. Certainly I am moved by the horrific destruction in Haiti and would without hesitation express condolences to those who have suffered and continue to suffer. As a medical doctor, I have through my career worked to alleviate the pain and suffering of others.

Unfortunately, however, this resolution does not simply express our condolences, but rather it commits the US government “to begin the reconstruction of Haiti” and affirms that “the recovery and long-term needs of Haiti will require a sustained commitment by the United States….” I do not believe that a resolution expressing our deep regret and sorrow over this tragedy should be used to commit the United States to a “long-term” occupation of Haiti during which time the US government will provide for the reconstruction of that country.

I am concerned over the possibility of an open-ended US military occupation of Haiti and this legislation does nothing to alleviate my concerns. On the contrary, when this resolution refers to the need for a long term US plan for Haiti, I see a return to the failed attempts by the Clinton and Bush Administrations to establish Haiti as an American protectorate. Already we are seeing many argue that this kind of humanitarian mission is a perfect fit for the US military. I do not agree.

Certainly I would support and encourage the efforts of the American people to help the people of Haiti at this tragic time. I believe that the American people are very generous on their own and fear that a US government commitment to reconstruct Haiti may actually discourage private contributions.

Mr. Speaker, already we see private US citizens and corporations raising millions of dollars for relief and reconstruction of Haiti. I do not believe the US government should get in the way of these laudable efforts.

I do express my condolences but I unfortunately must urge my colleagues to vote against this resolution committing the United States government to rebuild Haiti.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by ElRazur: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2010
undecided

I know you make sense to yourself. But please do you mind speaking English just for once?

Again the very statement you posted appears to be against "Rebuilding Haiti" due to the longer term commitment it may take. So yeah your point is what exactly? Your claim all along was that of a military occupation and a plot to take over Haiti or something [oh and the infamous US is responsible for the earthquake in haiti theory], yet this very statement says otherwise.

Please spear me the theatrics and debate. All these talks about cards and ace is bullshi.t must every post of yours suggest a superior complex of some kind? Jeez. Delusion of Grandeur manifest in several ways and perhaps you are showing a few of them.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by NegroNtns(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2010
I encourage you to read that opposition again. Make sure you understand it before you respond, Get a second opinion to assist your understanding before you say anything else.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by ElRazur: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2010
I think you can do with your own dose of advice to be honest. Again, because I am not seeing what you want me to see, do not mean I do not understand. But in the mean time, feel free to make me understand. smiley It is a bit weird, you accuse the US of causing earthquakes, occupying haiti, then now making claim you are right by trying to present a statement from the same US to support your statement. A very flawed approach sir.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by NegroNtns(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2010
plenty assumptions in your response.

first, I never said US caused the earthquake and I never said anyone did but based on the evidence on ground and my understanding that a naturally occuring quake has a distinct signature and that Haiti quake did not follow that signature, couple that with alternatiive view that this might be a HAARP hit and given my familiarity with US bad behavior I raised questions.

I dare you to quote where I said US caused the quake.

Second, on the point that I accuse US of occupying Haiti, I don't know how else you will call it if US hovered helicopter over Aso rock and air drop Marines in full combat gear on the premise.

The Congressman is saying the same thing that some people are claiming that military deploy is a good fit for relief effort in Haiti and that he disagrees and oppose that view. He said this is an open-end commitment. In other words, US will write its role flexibly as things move along. He blames Clinton (which I and couple other people have done) and Bush for their past attempt to do nation building in Haiti but the interventon and mismanagement was wasteful.
People who are familiar with this hisory are upset and are skeptic of US intervention this time around. I am one of those. . .and so is the Congressman.

If you say I'm spinning conspiracy theory and a hatred for US, wouldn't that place the Congressman under the same light?

. . .and I hope you know who Ron Paul is, he definitely love the country and he is a dissenter. Skepticism is different from conspiracy. Don't cry conspiracy just because its a buzz word. . .and eeryone is using it. more important becareful about making assumptions and quoting people out of context.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by ElRazur: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

plenty assumptions in your response.

first, I never said US caused the earthquake and I never said anyone did but based on the evidence on ground and my understanding that a naturally occuring quake has a distinct signature and that Haiti quake did not follow that signature, couple that with alternatiive view that this might be a HAARP hit and given my familiarity with US bad behavior I raised questions.

Let us cut the chase shall we?

Again I have mentioned to you in my previous post from other thread that Weather, Natural disasters, etc are not fully understood and despite our understandings, they sometimes do not follow a known pattern. I went ahead to gave examples of how a Tornado struck the UK without no warning whatsoever about two years ago. Even though UK is not a known Tornado country. I also gave evidence as to how a prediction was made by a meteorologist in the UK of how there will be a clear day and specifically how this particular Meteorologist emphasised on how people should not worry - Only for a snow storm [one of the most severe in UK history] to have struck.

Why did you not take this on board, but keep pushing the same regurgitated points at me? I also asked you why you feel all known phenomenons or natural disaster must follow a known pattern, but never gave me an answer.

Let us not beat around the bush, not following a known pattern do not make it a man-made attack or experiment like you are suggesting with your post. I hope we are clear on this one. I won't keep going round.

I dare you to quote where I said US caused the quake.

Second, on the point that I accuse US of occupying Haiti, I don't know how else you will call it if US hovered helicopter over Aso rock and air drop Marines in full combat gear on the premise.

I suggest you read your own post from previous thread.

It depends on your view. If the US aren't invited or are not supposed to be there, then it may be an occupation in the eyes of international law. However, given the circumstances and the fact that the president openly welcomed the US, why are you even contemplating such thought? Let alone making it as a post? Again let us be clear on that one. US was there to help, offer aid and further deployment was as a result of Haiti's and UN request.

The Congressman is saying the same thing that some people are claiming that military deploy is a good fit for relief effort in Haiti and that he disagrees and oppose that view. He said this is an open-end commitment. In other words, US will write its role flexibly as things move along. He blames Clinton (which I and couple other people have done) and Bush for their past attempt to do nation building in Haiti but the interventon and mismanagement was wasteful.
People who are familiar with this hisory are upset and are skeptic of US intervention this time around. I am one of those. . .and so is the Congressman.

Look you can look for meanings. My understanding is this: While there is a support for the aid effort going on, the need to deploy more forces in other to help will lead to long term commitment. This mean more budget cuts in some places over the years to finance this sort of operation. Also, the issue of Military deployment may be seen as a political one [the fact that this debate is going on on NL and in the Congress highlights this point] and hence why caution may need to be exercised. Now that is my understanding. I really do no see how this will support your stance.

If you say I'm spinning conspiracy theory and a hatred for US, wouldn't that place the Congressman under the same light?

Drop the delusion of Grandeur please. Milla compared himself to a few people and it appears you are doing the same again. Cut me a slack please. You have pushed crazy ideas and theories under the pretext of "doing forensics" all from the comfort of your arm chair remember. [Don't make me laugh]

. . .and I hope you know who Ron Paul is, he definitely love the country and he is a dissenter. Skepticism is different from conspiracy. Don't cry conspiracy just because its a buzz word. . .and eeryone is using it. more important becareful about making assumptions and quoting people out of context.

No I don't. [I hope you catch the sarcasm there]. But then I do not see the relevance of him and you in a comparison mode to this thread.

If you keep acting like one by presenting crazy ideas - e.g Planes need 3miles of clear runway to land: Suggesting the US have generated enough megaton of power to pull off an almost 8rts of earthquake etc. Are you seriously expecting people not to see you as a conspiracy theorist when you have shown all the hallmarks? Anyway, before we begin bickering again. I hope a few things are cleared up already. I really do not want to go back and fourth. smiley
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by NegroNtns(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2010
. . .pushed to the corner, you are changing your posittion. You are also inserting inferences in what you assume to be my intent.

You are new in Haiti/US political dialogue. . .and so I excuse your missteps. I will engage witth someone who is intimate with the turf.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by ElRazur: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2010
Once again you have shown that when FACTS are required, you are quick to bicker. How in the name of common sense is what you posted relevant to any of the post I made above?

Seriously, the more I read your post, the more I feel there should be a Sticky post about how to debate and the ethics of debating online.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by NegroNtns(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2010
Razur, you are conditioned to think everytime you hold conversation or have a dialogue it must be anchored in facts.

What is fact? I asked you this question elsewhere and you defaulted to external authorities as your source of facts. Tell me what fact is.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by ElRazur: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

Razur, you are conditioned to think everytime you hold conversation or have a dialogue it must be anchored in facts.

What is fact? I asked you this question elsewhere and you defaulted to external authorities as your source of facts. Tell me what fact is.

It appears you are pre-conditioned to talk drivel. And in the process of executing such moves, you have a secondary mission of disagreeing with anyone who tries to be logical by claiming superior intelligence etc.

Since you have an underlying mission to disagree with most. Do you mind explaining to me what you consider as fact?

Here for example 1+1 = 2. It is a universal and undisputed fact. But since you have a different approach I am guessing you can teach me a few things.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by TayoD1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2010
@topic,

If the US has such capabilities, why haven't they destroyed Iran the same way? What about North Korea? The United States' headache could be easily eased by engaging this weapon of geo-cataclysmic destruction right away.

And by the way, if the US has abilities to create such enormous power, why the energy crisis?
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by ElRazur: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2010
Tayo D

I posted this [see below] and up till now, none of them can come up with anything to say otherwise.

Negro nts and horus, you guys are full of non-sense, and that is me putting it lightly.

For reference purposes, the largest nuclear bomb ever used emitted about 50MT and in comparison, the earthquake that have struck haiti about 100mt equivalent of energy over a period of 30s. This equals to about 1.3 billion gigawatts and to put things into perspective, there is no man-made energy source that is THAT powerful. The total power is almost 1000 times the combined power of every power station in the world. How the heck does that even add up in your theory

Also the US site you guys made reference to [or chavez and youtube conspiracist mentioned] is almost some hundreds of miles away and only generate 3.6mv of energy. How the heck do they manage to generate such a massive amount of energy than all power stations in the world combined and then send to some country hundreds of miles away without doing any damage in the process of transfer ?

Once you guys can stop sprouting crap and then give logical explanations and facts, I will start taking you guys serious.

I wonder if anyone of them will at least make attempts to counter this point.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by NegroNtns(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2010
Razur, I see. . .

Facts exist, . . .separate from Truths!

1+1=2 is a Truth! If I say 1+1 is not equal to 2, that does not make me a liar or a conspiracist.

I want you to first understand that then I will give you the next line of thought on that equation.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by ElRazur: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

Razur, I see. . .

Facts exist, . . .separate from Truths!

1+1=2 is a Truth! If I say 1+1 is not equal to 2, that does not make me a liar or a conspiracist.

I want you to first understand that then I will give you the next line of thought on that equation.

Say what?

1+1 =2 is a mathematical fact. You idiot. It is backed up by proof, and in working application.

On the other hand, you have said 1+1 = 32 [then claiming it was taught by alien to Nasa scientist all in one breathe] is a lie and nothing but a conspiracy theory. Especially when no evidence to the contrary are forth coming.

In the mean time, go and dig out more of your jargons. I will be waiting. What a Muppet.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by ElRazur: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2010
While you are at it. Please explain these in reference to your blantant lie of how an earhtquake test goes wrong:

Negro nts and horus, you guys are full of non-sense, and that is me putting it lightly.

For reference purposes, the largest nuclear bomb ever used emitted about 50MT and in comparison, the earthquake that have struck haiti about 100mt equivalent of energy over a period of 30s. This equals to about 1.3 billion gigawatts and to put things into perspective, there is no man-made energy source that is THAT powerful. The total power is almost 1000 times the combined power of every power station in the world. How the heck does that even add up Huh in your theory Huh

Also the US site you guys made reference to [or chavez and youtube conspiracist mentioned] is almost some hundreds of miles away and only generate 3.6mv of energy. How the heck do they manage to generate such a massive amount of energy than all power stations in the world combined and then send to some country hundreds of miles away without doing any damage in the process of transfer ? Huh

Once you guys can stop sprouting crap and then give logical explanations and facts, I will start taking you guys serious

Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by TayoD1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Negro,

One thing is for sure, it makes you wrong.

This is turning into a comedy of errors. If 1 + 1 = 2 is not a fact, what is it then, fiction? speculation? Manufactured news?

A fact can be measured, always consistent and can be confirmed at any time. The same cannot be said of the truth. 1 + 1 = 2 is a fact given the assumption that we are working in base 10.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by SamMilla1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2010
Tayo D and Elrazur.

Cant you see both of you are pretty immature to argue with Negro.
Clearly You did not understand what Ron Paul, an elected congressman said.
You claimed on the other thread that Collin Powell blaming US for Haiti problems was his personal view.
What about Ron Paul ? His personal view too. That makes one wonder who is America if not these people.

Like Negro said, we have not said that US caused the Earthquake.
We are only Investigating leads provided by people. By doing that, we may stumble upon a truth.
We want to be prepared to receive the news if and when it happens.
You should be doing the same thing if you want to learn.
Trying to make people see you as a clever intelligent person here wont help you at all.
It is safe to assume that you never knew anything about Haiti and US relations until after the earthquake.

I am beginning to suspect that you are either stup!d or just a mad guy with access to the internet.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by ElRazur: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2010

Ronald Ernest "Ron" Paul (born August 20, 1935) is an American physician and Republican Congressman for the 14th congressional district of Texas. Paul is a member of the Liberty Caucus of Republican congressmen which aims to limit the size and scope of the federal government,[2] and serves on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, the Joint Economic Committee, and the Committee on Financial Services, where he has been an outspoken critic of American foreign and monetary policy. He has gained notoriety for his libertarian positions on many political issues, often clashing with both Republican and Democratic Party leaders. Paul has run for President of the United States twice, first in 1988 as the nominee of the Libertarian Party and again in 2008 as a candidate for the Republican nomination.

Taken from wiki

Here is why sometimes you do not take people serious. He is known for such outburst, what makes you think he is not following his usual patterns of being a critic and going against everything here?

Please do a quick search on him and read more about him. smiley Make up your own mind from there.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by TayoD1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Sam Milla,

Trying to make people see you as a clever intelligent person here wont help you at all.
You are such a confused individual. Aint you and Negro the ones that have been calling yourselves shepherds and others sheep? Aint you the ones that have been questioning people's intelligence. Now you are turning around and wrongly accuse others of what you are so guilty of. Are you suffering from amnesia in addition to your psychosis?
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by SamMilla1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2010
Tayo D it seems you hardly understand things. how old are you ?
I need to know because i might be dealing with a teenager who is addicted to MTV.

@RAZUR. Yep Thats Ron Paul. I knew him long ago.
Thousands of Decisions America took went wrong and guess what, he voted against most of them.
He got vindicated many many times and that gained him his popularity.

America, as the leader of the modern world, needs to take strong decisions that will not favour many countries.
We all know that. But that doesnt mean that we have to keep quiet each time they take such decisions.
People voted to invade Iraq. Ron paul and obama voted against it.
Obama's vote took him to the white house.
Ron Paul who also voted against the war now looks like a bad person to you.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by TayoD1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Sam Milla,

Sam Milla:

Tayo D it seems you hardly understand things.
See what I mean?
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by NegroNtns(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2010
Sam,

we have here, in these two, what William Lynch, in his famous literature about breeding "asses" called "backward facing donkeys".

they cannot sort out the fundamental knowledge of numbers.  Since they were facing backward, their teaching was done backward.  I am not sure if they were taught that 1 is a "natural" number . , . or not!  i am bewildered that they cannot concile "natural and truth" as one and the same.  

I need to talk to people with your kind of mind. . .they don't have to agree or be on same viewpoint with me. . . .as long they are not "backward facing donkeys", cool!

El Razur and El Tayo, see yall again when your head is sitting on your neck and not in your butt.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by TayoD1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Negro,

You have finally proven me wrong on one issue. I never knew that one person could corner as much stupidity as you have done until your last posting.

I'm sure you wont have a problem giving yourself a pat on the back since you are used to singing your own praises from lack of receiving any from people who count.

Carry go. Your life mission to be the most ignorant "intellectual" is now accomplished!
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by SamMilla1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Tayo D.
You are not Stupid. Lets just put it that you are trying to debate what is beyond your knowledge.
And naturally, you wont get anywhere since its not your area of expertise.
Dont be offended by Negro's Post. He is pissed because you are clearly demonstrating lack of knowledge on the matter at hand and you are trying to defend it because you have access to this forum. Once again, You are not stupid.

One question for you and Razur like i asked on the other topic.

Did you know about HAARP prior to Haiti Earthquake ?
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by TayoD1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Sam,

You are not silly. Lets just put it that you are trying to debate what is beyond your knowledge.
You see how you cut across again as a hollow intellectual. Soo you will turn around again and accuse others of trying to be intelligent.

First I was silly, and now I am not. You are confused men!
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by SamMilla1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2010
Tayo-D:

@Sam,
You see how you cut across again as a hollow intellectual. Soo you will turn around again and accuse others of trying to be intelligent.

First I was silly, and now I am not. You are confused men!

actually you are very very stupi.d.
i was just trying to quench your ego so you dont keep fighting with negro.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by TayoD1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Sam,

actually you are very very stupi.d.
i was just trying to quench your ego so you dont keep fighting with negro.
Me, ego? I'm not the one that has been involved with self-praise. It appears you project yourself unto others, and when you don't like what you see, you begin your abuse.

You obviously don't learn from what you read, else I wouldn't have had to correct you on the same issue with your last 3 postings.

If you think I'm stupid, why then do you attempt to debate with me? You know it does not reflect well on your self-proclaimed intelligence when you insist on debating with a stupid person.
Re: Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- by SamMilla1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2010
Tayo-D:

@Sam,
Me, ego?  I'm not the one that has been involved with self-praise.  It appears you project yourself unto others, and when you don't like what you see, you begin your abuse.

You obviously don't learn from what you read, else I wouldn't have had to correct you on the same issue with your last 3 postings. 

If you think I'm silly, why then do you attempt to debate with me?  You know it does not reflect well on your self-proclaimed intelligence when you insist on debating with a silly person.

NO NO NO. I never tried to debate with you. Dont promote yourself yet. I was only trying to correct you.
You are actually tagging alongside Razur. Trying to side with him yet he doesnt endorse you.
I dont remember one post he made mention of your point and yet you consider him you team mate.
So stop blowing your trumpet. You are actually a star for just getting my attention. grin
You dont deserve it.

(1) (Reply)

Sikh Temple Shooting, Is America A Faild Society? / Nelson Mandela Is Dead! Could This Be True? / Trump And Kim Lookalikes Hold 'summit' In Singapore (PHOTOS)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.