Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) (40885 Views)

Tacha Mobbed By Fans In Festac (Video) / Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
The 'Call on Me' singer was high spirited at his #OneNightStand show held at O2 Academy Islington, London over the weekend.

He thrilled his fans to the fullest with his top chart songs, and his female fans can't just get enough of him.

See more photos below... 

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/adekunle-gold-mobbed-by-fans-at-his.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by LubeyNaijaBlog: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2017

1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Is this what u call mob? Nawao... This one is one love na

17 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Papiikush: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
After Nigeria, the next place you can call Nigeria is London. Too many Nigerians in there mehn... grin

Them no fit give me the visa make I go grin

Na women just full this concert

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
On the first picture the white guy looks like the black sheep of the family

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
See all them women tapping current, must be good to be a music star, ride on.

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

Them no fit give me the visa make I go grin[/size][/font][/b][/i][/color]
who wan give u the visa before

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Papiikush: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hotshawarma:
who wan give u the visa before

You again?! Why the fück are you always in my mentions undecided

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by 10eola(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

The guy mush head grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Papiikush: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
10eola:
The guy mush head grin
As in the guy dey stalk me big time... I cover my yansh with the blood of Jesus grin

14 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Evablizin(f): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hey ya sofa so good he is doing wella
Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

grin grin be lying to yourself.....my brother so you do not know that you are a famous troll??

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Papiikush: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hotshawarma:
my brother so you do not know that you are a famous Hushpuppy??
You are confusing me for someone else. The last time I checked, I had 1,560 naira in my bank account undecided

11 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by VargasVee(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ladies undecided

I remember one of my friends at middle school, we hooked up during the later years, took her to a concert, show got hot. She left the place we were and was jumping around like an aroused monkey.
Who knows maybe she fainted there, that's what they usually do.

Truss me I left her there and went home.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

You are confusing me for someone else. The last time I checked, I had 1,560 naira in my bank account undecided
we are Saying the same thing daddy freeze

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Papiikush: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hotshawarma:
we are Saying the same thing daddy freeze
k

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by 10eola(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

As in the guy dey stalk me big time... I cover my yansh with the blood of Jesus grin
cover am well ooo grin

9 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Papiikush: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
10eola:
cover am well ooo grin

grin

12 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by FMCASH(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
See erection grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
smiley See as Nigerians plenty for there? They keep forming and calling us backward but everything we do at home is replicated over there even more than expected

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by talk2saintify(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
tchew

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Kellibae(f): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hall i see ar yoruba muslems gals.
Sikiratu...halimat..aishat ..silifatu

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by bumi10(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
nice, good and sexy

Checkout watin this Ghanaian actress wore to an event

it will leave you speechless

more pics @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/checkout-what-this-ghanaian-actress.html

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Kendroid: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
I guess this are all Yoruba people...

the guy only sings with Yoruba Language

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Pavore9: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
The white guy stood out! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by DavidTheGeek: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
His new song "Call on me" is dope too.

You may not know Naija Jam Alert allows you download new Naija songs and music videos right on your android device for free. Quickly [Download it here] now.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by Kizyte(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nothing to say.
Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by 2O17: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
is that girl trying to measure Adekunle's thing? abi what is she looking at?

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
the fact that this guy did a cover of one direction song and was catapulted into limelight and yet many Nigerians do not know still baffles me

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by gseun53(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
okay
Re: Adekunle Gold Mobbed By Fans At His #onenightstand Show In London (photos) by wintersnow(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
He will forever remain Nigeria's greatest boxer!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lari Williams Dies At 81 / Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) / Wizkid And Mayorkun Vibe to Davido's hit song at Lagos State Club(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.