Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,649 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Policemen Flee As Road Block They Mounted Leads To Death Of 4 People In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Flee As Road Block They Mounted Leads To Death Of 4 People In Anambra (641 Views)

Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos / Policemen Flee As Robbers Shoot Bank Customer Dead In Front Of Government House / Policemen Flee, Remove Uniforms As Robbers Storm Bank In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Flee As Road Block They Mounted Leads To Death Of 4 People In Anambra by ebubefavou: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Police Officers attached to the Anambra State Police Command and serving in Obosi, have fled after the road block they mounted in Obosi, Anambra State led to the death of 4 people, including a couple.

Here’s what Facebook user, Mazi Nnadozie Uzochuqu, who took to the platform to narrate the story wrote;

“When they say Nigerian police is your friend think twice. I saw this on my way to shop and stop by to know what’s going on.. When I asked a guy beside me he said..
This accident happen yesterday evening alone obosi opposite slaughter room when a group of police men at obosi police station mounted their usual roadblocks at a dangerous sharp corner .
Unknown for this lady and her boyfriend whom her boyfriend was riding on a bike saw the road block with another kymco motorcycle coming towards them collide the boyfriend and two other persons died at a spot, this lady was taken to a nearby hospital about 20min she died , after the accident those police men run inside their station and nothing has been done.
Since today I have never been myself because of the deep hole I saw on her forehead. #We_demand_justice”
Here are more photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/policemen-flee-roadblock-mounted-leads-death-4-people-anambra-state.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Policemen Flee As Road Block They Mounted Leads To Death Of 4 People In Anambra by Papiikush: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Warning: A Nigerian police is not, can never and will never can be your friend.
Re: Policemen Flee As Road Block They Mounted Leads To Death Of 4 People In Anambra by Kellapaw: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Space for sale at chicken change. 08139146617
Re: Policemen Flee As Road Block They Mounted Leads To Death Of 4 People In Anambra by Evablizin(f): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kai Naija police because of #50 una go collect una don waste four lifes
Re: Policemen Flee As Road Block They Mounted Leads To Death Of 4 People In Anambra by tekknow727: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
Road block at a sharp bend?imagine the mentality of the so called Nigerian police,that's how the waste ppl's lives everyday.ppl that are called to save are the ones sending ppl to their early grave. Irresponsible n untrained set of people.
Re: Policemen Flee As Road Block They Mounted Leads To Death Of 4 People In Anambra by himkers2: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
I know one of the guys killed. He is my friend, a very calm guy.

Continue Resting in Peace Bro! cry
Your twin will miss you Bro
Re: Policemen Flee As Road Block They Mounted Leads To Death Of 4 People In Anambra by BigSarah(f): 5:37am On Jul 04, 2017
A Set Of People
Re: Policemen Flee As Road Block They Mounted Leads To Death Of 4 People In Anambra by pzphoto(m): 5:54am On Jul 04, 2017
policemen and their wahala

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Evans The Kidnaper ? / 3 Young Women Arraigned For Raping A Pastor / UNIPORT KILLINGS 2012: ALUU 4 Jungle Justice: 3 Persons Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.