Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) (44614 Views)

Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) / Women Make Their Money Working At A Building Site (Photos) / Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by WORDSENSEI: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
edenhazard:
ojukwu is in hell cry

Those bathroom slides on your chest are scary.

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
oluwayimika123:
This is actually inspiring and worths sharing.

I'm waiting for the person that will say he could ve put himself into a beta use rather than this stressful work

Thunder fire that person!
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
TheCabal:

All of you look hungry, angry and unkempt. Even the kings that come to pay homage to Nnamdi Kanu.. that guy looked like Kilishi.

Like these ones?

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Sirdan247(m): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nothing in the nature lives for itself, Rivers don’t drink their own water, Trees don’t eat their own fruit, Sun doesn’t give heat for itself, Moon doesn’t ever go on honeymoon, Flowers don’t spread fragrance for themselves...Moral:
Living for Others is the Rule of Nature...

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Speechless.....in MJ's voice

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
What's really your excuse for not working hard? A physically challenged man with one leg decided to take the bull by the horns by fending for himself the way he knows best despite his condition. The man who works as a labourer was spotted working on a road site in Kaduna state.

Engr Muhammad Malasheriff who shared the photos, wrote;

If I am ever ungrateful forgive me Oh Lord, this man you see is a labourer currently working on my site in Kaduna, despite having 1 leg he chose to work hard rather than begging, Shame on most of these beggars.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/shame-beggars-man-says-seeing-physically-challenged-man-kaduna-photos.html

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Jumbus31(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Even Allah bamusaa can't get some beggars off you. Smh
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
oluwayimika123:

I'm waiting for the person that will say he could ve put himself into a beta use rather than this stressful work
he could have put himself into a beta use rather than this stressful work

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by banmee(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
oluwayimika123:

The things you guys focus on. Smh. Everything about Nigerians are all asss backwards. The questions you should be asking is;

Who employed him to do that task?

Who's job is it to fix that road?

What end result will come out of a cripple doing the task of able bodied men and machinery?

Obviously the guy is doing it for attention and not because of some philanthropic need for societal good. You guys wonder why you are not moving forward but you fail to realize that your mentality is your biggest drawback. This is why the western world is leaving you behind. They always think with their heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Like these ones?

You are comparing hungry IPOB men with hungry children ..

I give up. .. The east is really suffering from massive brain drain.
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
TheCabal:

You are comparing hungry IPOB men with hungry children ..

I give up. .. The east is really suffering from massive brain drain.

Maybe theses ones will do

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
That's the real Igbo man.
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by luggy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:
Those jobless IPOB youths trying to destabilize the country due to hunger and frustrations should learn from this man. If the government fails to provide a job, there are opportunities around you to explore. Even if biafra is declared, money will not grow on trees for you to pluck. Biafra is just a country name, the people inhabiting it will be the same myriads of zombie youths who would rather let Nnamdi Kanu toil with their emotions than use their brains.

This man is an example to the lazy secessionist. Biafra will not come. Go out and work for your daily bread sad
mind you IPOB youth are not jobless like ariwa youth, who both their mother , father , and children use begging as their occupation. by the way IPOB has nothing in common with zoo ngiria

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by edenhazard(f): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

Those bathroom slides on your chest are scary.
keep quiet
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Maybe theses ones will do

bros abeg.. its ok. You win... undecided
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by luggy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
edenhazard:
ojukwu is in hell cry
Cow , Buhari is in London sick bed, may he not come back again, he will soon join his brother Abacha in hell
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by mKc9ET(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:
Those jobless IPOB youths trying to destabilize the country due to hunger and frustrations should learn from this man. If the government fails to provide a job, there are opportunities around you to explore. Even if biafra is declared, money will not grow on trees for you to pluck. Biafra is just a country name, the people inhabiting it will be the same myriads of zombie youths who would rather let Nnamdi Kanu toil with their emotions than use their brains.

This man is an example to the lazy secessionist. Biafra will not come. Go out and work for your daily bread sad

Can u spent a day without mentioning BIAFRA, because it will give u sleepless night

3 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Have you ever seen anybody who looks hungry or unkempt in any of the IPOB rally videos?
Tons of them grin

Especially his set of village palmwine rappers turned Bodyguards. They wore mismatched shoes and looked like they were pulled out of Soka. Hungry two-bit drug addicts trying to make ends meet grin

3 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by IstandWitBuhari: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

Your madness is on another level

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Myself2(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

Mr man,you started you treatise on a wrong footing,I don't think the Ipob guys asked you to give them jobs,if my memory serves me right, the Igbo guys,most of whom constitute Ipob are about the most industrious set of people in Nigeria,hardly ever waiting for anybody to give them jobs as they are excellent merchant people and entrepreneurs creating jobs for others.

4 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Tons of them grin

Especially his set of village palmwine rappers turned Bodyguards. They wore mismatched shoes and looked like they were pulled out of Soka. Hungry two-bit drug addicts trying to make ends meet grin

Pictures please
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

As usual yorubas are masturbating on igbo matters.

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by buchilino(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

2 CALL U A DUMB ASS WILL BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by iaatmguy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

Biafra will not come. Go out and work for your daily bread sad
I love this statement, that's what I tell them.
Only the unfortunate clamor for biafra.
Instead of the slow pokes to demand hood governance from their politicians and also at federal level
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Adimchinobi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:
Those jobless IPOB youths trying to destabilize the country due to hunger and frustrations should learn from this man.

You dragging IPOB into this has no justification.
And I can tell you that the Igbo tribe see begging as dehumanizing, a lion can never eat grass no matter the economy of the jungle, brither , it is not pride but a lifestyle. Calling us lazy just shows that you either no nothing about the resilient industrious ppl of Igbo Land or you're just a hater.

2 Likes

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by kenoz(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hmmmm.

God will bless his hustle

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by maximanuel: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

Stop giving yourself Headache.... Nothing Correlates Biafra to the Picture above... Don't know why You guys are so scared of the Igbos leaving.... Oh wait! Maybe cos they are the Economic backbone of the so called Nigeria.... Stop hating on Biafra and go get a life!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Nelson2014(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
MediumStout:

God pls dash dis guy sense

1 Like

Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Young03:
Na hand paralyse? No

so I know disabled persons doing hard jobs to survive

not all these useless Niger republic people wey full ring road dey beg make I gv them d one I cry get
Jos man...I hail U. That ring road sef ehnnnn,d beggind matter there tire person.
Re: Disabled Man In Kaduna Working As A Labourer At A Site (Photos) by obontami: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
RoyaleR:

just look at your sagged breast....looks like hospital drip
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p / See The Soft Drinks I Bought For 9200 In Jalingo / Best Paying Professional Career In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.