Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Visa Application To Morocco From Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Visa Application To Morocco From Nigeria (11908 Views)

Morocco’s ECOWAS Ambition And The Specter Of The Nigerian Economy / Ecowas Humiliates Nigeria By Admitting Morocco As A Member Of Ecowas / Tree-climbing Goats In Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Application To Morocco From Nigeria by WorldChanger7: 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Guess several people have search the entire internet to find out details on the Embassy of Morocco and the process of securing visa in Nigeria. I was in that shoe couple of days ago and it was quite frustrating and I realized that several people are also encountering same problem.

However, I was able to get a breakthrough which I want to share the steps in order to guide others that need to travel to Morocco or process VISA application at the embassy.

To start with, the embassy is currently trying to secure necessary approval from Nigeria Govt. in having platform (such as website) that can provide necessary information to the general public (this is required for every embassy in Nigeria).

Steps to processing VISA Application at the Embassy of Morocco in Nigeria
1. The address of the embassy is Plot 147 Lake Chad Crescent, Maitama, Abuja FCT (and you can only process the VISA in Abuja)
2. Download the application form from their UK site (http://www.moroccanconsulate.com/Visa_new_form.pdf)
3. Get all the following documents:

i. Original Statement of Account for the last six months (dully signed and stamped by the bank) - (Personal/Salary Account and in case of corporate sponsorship you will need the company corporate account, proof of signatory and your own salary account statement)
ii. Original Introduction letter from your organisation/office (dully signed and stamped)
iii. Complete certified certificate of incorporation with tax certificate of the company
iv. Coloured Invitation letter from Morocco organiser (dully signed and stamped)
v. Photocopy of bio-data page of your international passport and company ID
vi. Two passport photographs (white background)
vii. Hotel reservation in Morocco
viii. Flight itinerary
ix. Travel Insurance (Africa basic or Worldwide) at least 90days with photocopy
x. Marriage certificate and evidence of change of name for couple
xi. Educational history in details for student
xii. Valid Residence Permit for non-Nigerian

4. All above mentioned should be packed in an office flat file

The embassy on open between Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm and when you are about entering you will asked to switch off and submit your gadgets (phones, laptops & etc.).

The embassy staff are fantastic (even the security and the cleaner are so friendly). Dauda Adewale and Fasilat Yusuf are exceptional and most wonderful people working hard in ensuring things move smoothly at the embassy of Morocco.

Trust the above information helps and your comment can facilitate feasibility of the information to those who needs it.

All the best!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visa Application To Morocco From Nigeria by sosy25: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Thank you for this. But you didn't include the visa fee. How much is it and what is the mode of payment?
WorldChanger7:
Guess several people have search the entire internet to find out details on the Embassy of Morocco and the process of securing visa in Nigeria. I was in that shoe couple of days ago and it was quite frustrating and I realized that several people are also encountering same problem.

However, I was able to get a breakthrough which I want to share the steps in order to guide others that need to travel to Morocco or process VISA application at the embassy.

To start with, the embassy is currently trying to secure necessary approval from Nigeria Govt. in having platform (such as website) that can provide necessary information to the general public (this is required for every embassy in Nigeria).

Steps to processing VISA Application at the Embassy of Morocco in Nigeria
1. The address of the embassy is Plot 147 Lake Chad Crescent, Maitama, Abuja FCT (and you can only process the VISA in Abuja)
2. Download the application form from their UK site (http://www.moroccanconsulate.com/Visa_new_form.pdf)
3. Get all the following documents:

i. Original Statement of Account for the last six months (dully signed and stamped by the bank) - (Personal/Salary Account and in case of corporate sponsorship you will need the company corporate account, proof of signatory and your own salary account statement)
ii. Original Introduction letter from your organisation/office (dully signed and stamped)
iii. Complete certified certificate of incorporation with tax certificate of the company
iv. Coloured Invitation letter from Morocco organiser (dully signed and stamped)
v. Photocopy of bio-data page of your international passport and company ID
vi. Two passport photographs (white background)
vii. Hotel reservation in Morocco
viii. Flight itinerary
ix. Travel Insurance (Africa basic or Worldwide) at least 90days with photocopy
x. Marriage certificate and evidence of change of name for couple
xi. Educational history in details for student
xii. Valid Residence Permit for non-Nigerian

4. All above mentioned should be packed in an office flat file

The embassy on open between Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm and when you are about entering you will asked to switch off and submit your gadgets (phones, laptops & etc.).

The embassy staff are fantastic (even the security and the cleaner are so friendly). Dauda Adewale and Fasilat Yusuf are exceptional and most wonderful people working hard in ensuring things move smoothly at the embassy of Morocco.

Trust the above information helps and your comment can facilitate feasibility of the information to those who needs it.

All the best!!!

1 Like

Re: Visa Application To Morocco From Nigeria by sosy25: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
This thread should be moved to the Travel Section. Several people (including myself) have been looking for this information there for months.
Re: Visa Application To Morocco From Nigeria by tripoli007(m): 12:35am On Jul 29, 2017
See Morocco see Spain .. Hope it ain't what am thinking ...
Re: Visa Application To Morocco From Nigeria by folarina(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2018
Please how much is visa fee.....
Re: Visa Application To Morocco From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Very nice info. I'm intending travel to Morocco soon.
Re: Visa Application To Morocco From Nigeria by stefanimay: 4:50am On May 12, 2018
Pls what is the sufficient amount needed to be in your account to get a visiting visa to morroco?...pls I'd need a reply ASAP..
Thanks
Re: Visa Application To Morocco From Nigeria by EhyAig: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
stefanimay:
Pls what is the sufficient amount needed to be in your account to get a visiting visa to morroco?...pls I'd need a reply ASAP..
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

WEEKEND LAUGHS! / Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders / Biography Of Atiku Abubakar: PDP'S 2019 Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.