Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office (38468 Views)

Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) / NIPOST Mail Network Collapses Nationwide As Contractors Withdraw Vehicles / Mani Manoharan, Dangote's Manager Dies In India After Suffering Heart Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
sad
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
It's a big loss but death is inevitable

Me here, I am having a serious health issue (vomiting and coughing blood) and I need advise. Please read my thread: https:///T19wge to get more details.

Ps. I have gone to hospital, they said I should come back on Thursday to start treatment but I need palliatives for this issue right now
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by Papiikush: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ajimike:

Hello Mr Latest Nairalander
I see you have found a new career of going through every section of Nairaland and painting them blue.
You see, lots of niggas tried in the past and failed.
They all thought their opinion and thoughts would matter in the grand scheme of things
But at the end of the day, it dies off like an old bleaching cloth.

Apparently you are jobless.
The only thing you currently have in this present lifetime is struggling to be the first to comment
etc.

A stitch in time saves nine.
Grow up and stand here with one leg.
Because your two legs would eventually get tired and then you discover the meaning of vanity.

Mynd44.

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by Ajimike(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

Mynd44.

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

Is this where you found solace?
I have two things for you.

1 - I don't care about what your mods do here.
2 - Don't feel bullied. I just gave you an advice.

2 Likes

Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
careytommy7:

Perhaps she was poisoned by politicians from her home country. Her residing in South Africa was the perfect cover for them
thy don poison her tea�
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
office sex things. sad
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by adamsh: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She looks sex-starved.

She probably died of a congealed blood.
Conji is really a killer.
mayb you should help her corpse with it
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by GeneralOjukwu: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ajimike:

I see you have found a new career of going through every section of Nairaland and painting them blue.
They all thought their opinion and thoughts would matter in the grand scheme of things

The only thing you currently have in this present lifetime is struggling to be the first to comment etc.

Because your two legs would eventually get tired and then you discover the meaning of vanity.

WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked

Papiikush right now....

Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by EYIBLESSN(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ajimike:

The only thing you currently have in this present lifetime is struggling to be the first to comment etc.

Hmmmmm. So you too noticed him. Teens Everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by vickylincon(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ajimike:

guess you and the guy has a cross to settle berore
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by ZACHIE: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
People don't just collapse and die. An Autopsy should be carried out. angry
Yeye Sherlock Holmes wannabe.

1 Like

Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by Nchabuomo: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:
People actually collapse and die. More often if something is wrong internally your body tires to repair itself. An artery busting in the brain can result to instant death. That's why regular total body check up is encouraged. May God protect us all and bless her soul.

1 Like

Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by goshen26: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
ymee:
ARE THERE VILLAGE PEOPLE IN SOUTH AFRICA TOO?

They do need to follow u to SA, they just hand over ur file to the ones there...
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ajimike:

Your quoting him is a sign that he is getting the attention he so needs.
You should have ignored him grin
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by GeneralOjukwu: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
ollah1:

Celine Dion used the first line in one of her hit tracks back in the day. how can she just die like that when she's not a cockroach. Autopsy should be done asap

The quote is actually one commonly used by Americans, i am very sure it's far older than Celine Dion even. grin

Thanks Bro!
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by Saintdaprince(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
So sad a story. Rest in the LORD till resurrection morning.
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by AreaFada2: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
Fadiga24:

People collapse and die, heart failure and all sorts.
I wonder. Even very fit footballers like Okwaraji and Foe collapsed playing football and died.

Sudden death ideally necessitates autopsy.
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by missyadorable(f): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
sarrki:

Such comment from a mother to be
Already a mother!
Oya, chop stone,drink acid

1 Like

Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by joinnow: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rip

But wait ooooo
She attended morehead university
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by 76Naira(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
Papiikush:

An autopsy should indeed be carried out, but sadly, people do just collapse and die.
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by TheAlchemist: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
missyadorable:
Such a beautiful woman

Yet Buhari is still alive.

Na wa oh!

Even Buhari outlived Tiote.
Life is such a mystery!
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by piagetskinner(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
all men must die, its non negotiable....we only hope to die at the right time...after we have fulfilled purpose
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by zcee: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
U sure say dem no send am from her village, her Juju no too strong cheesy grin
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by CCDav1: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Iyami hmmmmm! So What could have killed such a vibrant, active,moneynaire,beautiful lady....hmmmm.. Money ain't everything. Oo but person no get feel say if him get na dia life begin! God strengthen the family ! Oh yak ndi.oo
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by precious1967(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
RIP
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by mechanics(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
eyah, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Tonia Kandiero Collapses And Dies In Her Office by sshalom(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
May her soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTB Mobile Money Transfer - How Secure Is It? / Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria / Paddy Adenuga Reveals The Kind Of Woman He Can Never Be With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.